Last chance to be together

It's my style

 

                Karina looks around the house and notices none of JUMP not at house. She almost forgets that JUMP have magazine photo shoot. She goes to living room and notice Mia at living room; doing her assignments.

                “Mia-chan, I know you couple with Inoo-chan right now.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, how you know about it?” Mia really surprise with it.

                “We saw both of you on that day but don’t worry. We haven’t told Yuto about it.” say Karina.

                “Please don’t tell him about it or he will be super mad.” Say Mia.

                “Don’t worry. We think to help you to make Yuto accept your relationship. At least, I have to help you before I leave this place.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, what do you mean by that?” ask Mia.

                “You have to keep it secret; I have to go back to my parent’s house at Italy as I just get job offer at there.” Say Karina.

                “You already tell them about it?” ask Mia.

                “I don’t know to tell about it. I just know about it yesterday. I have a month to manage everything before go back to Italy.” Say Karina.

                “You can’t decline the offer?” ask Mia again.

                “I can’t since I already wait for the offer since I was little girl. I never know my dad success to do it.” say Karina.

                “What kind of offer?” asks Yura who just arrive home after class.

                “Yura-chan, when you arrive here?” ask Karina.

                “A minute ago. Do you mean you will leave here?” Yura still want to know about it.

                “I will move back to Italy next month as I just get offer to help people in lab and learn from them.” Say Karina.

                “Lab? What kind of lab?” ask Mia.

                “It is lab for textile. I always want to work with clothes and I want to learn it from base.” Say Karina.

                “But how about Keito?” ask Naomi.

                “I will think about it later.” Say Karina but deep in her heart, she really confuse with the offer that she get and her relationship with Keito.

*******************************

                That night, Karina just stays at balcony and leave out huge sigh while looking to the night sky. She can’t make decision on what she should do right now. She really happy to get the offer but she doesn’t want to leave Japan and her lover.

                “It really rare to watch you spacing out at here.” Say Keito.

                “I just--- too tired. I don’t what should I do right now.” Say Karina.

                “Something happen?” ask Keito.

                “Yeah. Keito, if I get job offer on something that I always wait and I don’t know what should I do right now.” Say Karina.

                “You should grab the chance. You must already wait for it for long time.” Say Keito.

                “Even I should leave Japan and stay away from you for several years?” ask Karina.

                Keito really surprise with it and asks, “You will leave this place? To where?”

                “Italy, my dad manage to find the offer and he forget that I already happy to stay at here. I totally confuse which one I should choose right now. You or the offer?” say Karina.

                Keito pulls her into hug and pats her. He says, “You should choose the offer because you already wait for it. I’m okay with it even I will not meet you for awhile.”

                “I--- I---.” Karina can’t say anything about it.

                “When I have free time, I will go to Italy to visit you and spend time together with you.” Say Keito.

                “Thank you for it, Keito. But I want to do something before I go to Italy.” Say Karina.

                “I know what you want to do. So, let’s go out for date but we make it as double date.” Say Keito and Karina agree with it.

******************************

                “What? Double date? For what?” ask Yuto.

                “It would be easier to confuse people when we at outside.” Say Keito.

                “Okay, I will follow you guys but I don’t have date.” Say Yuto.

                “You will go date with Yura-chan. She already agrees with it.” say Karina.

                “We will go out tomorrow on 8.” Say Keito before him with Karina leaves Yuto alone.

                “You think he would realize it?” ask Karina.

                “It depends on him.” say Keito.

******************************

                The next day, four of them go out for double date. Yuto and Yura try to forget their awkward but nothing change. Keito and Karina try to light up the atmosphere by make them get into the shops and leave them alone.

                “I wonder why both of them really work out this time. It really rare to see Keito like that.” Say Yuto.

                “It really rare for both of them to go out together. Ah, this t-shirt really cute.” Say Yura. She shows a t-shirt to Yuto.

                “Mia really likes t-shirt like this but I always tell her it wouldn’t look good on her.” Say Yuto.

                “Yuto, I think you should let Mia-chan what she want to do for her life. I know you don’t want her to get hurt but don’t you realize it was you who hurt her feeling.” Say Yura.

                “Then, what should I do to her?” ask Yuto.

                “You just meet her and say she can do anything that she wants to do. You should show to her that you don’t act too protective towards her anymore.” Say Yura.

                “You really great as you could think like that. I bet your boyfriend happy as you’re with him.” say Yuto.

                “I don’t have boyfriend.” Say Yura.

                “So, you could be my girlfriend? I think you really special and it attract my interest on you.” Say Yuto. Yura really surprise with it.

********************************

                Mia and Kei at living room; discussing about what happen at university and shock to see the other four reach home. Mia quickly says, “Yuto, it’s not like what you think.”

                “It’s okay. You can do anything you want. You don’t have to hide anything from me anymore. Just couple with him and do whatever you want.” Say Yuto. Mia a bit worry but she look at Yuto’s face; clearly he happy on that day.

                “Don’t worry. He really happy today because he know the feeling when we have someone that we love.” Say Yura.

                “Don’t say that you already couple with Yuto, Yura-san?” guess Kei.

                Yura just blush and everyone who at there just laugh with it. After that, Karina goes back to her room and rest. She feels really happy with it and has to make preparation how to tell them about her plan to go back to Italy.

*************************

                She goes to office to tell them about she has to quit the work. She just her car around the place after that to calm herself. She really happy to be t there and live together with her friends but the offer she get would not come again if she decline it.

                “Ah, what should I say to them?” ask Karina to herself.

                Suddenly, her phone ringing tells that she just receive a mail. She opens and read it, ‘Karina-chan, where are you? Ryo-kun decides to cook something for us today. Make sure you go home right now becoz we need help in something.-Rin’

                Karina just drive back home lazily. She doesn’t want to go back home and face the facts that she will leave them. She parks her car and get into the house. It seem everyone get ready to celebrate something.

                “Ah, you’re here.” Say Mizuki.

                “You’re late. I almost finish cooking.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Gomenasai. I get into my room first to put my things.” Say Karina.

                When she gets back to living room, they already finish everything. Kota says, “Okay, our main role already at here. Today, we will give you the best day that you will never forget even you stay at Italy for a century.”

                “You guys already know about it?” ask Karina.

                “Keito tells us about it. He thinks you may have problem to tell us about it.” say Naomi.

                “Arigatou, Keito.” Say Karina.

                “Anything for you.” Say Keito.

                “Let’s begin the party!” say Misaki. Karina fee s really happy to spend time with people that she like and would never regret on her decision. She promises to herself that she will work hard to achieve her aim and come back to Japan.