Begin my life at here

It's my style

 

                At the morning, everyone surprise when suddenly hear hardcore song. They try to search where they hear that song and notice it comes from Karina’s room. They knock the door for several times before Karina opens the door and ask, “Why all of you in front of my room?”

                “We hear hardcore song from your room.” Say Kota.

                “Oh, it’s my alarm. I can only wake up with that sound… maybe.” Say Karina.

                “If like that, clean yourself and join us for breakfast.” Say Hikaru as he leave with others. Karina just closes the door and gets ready before join them.

*****************************

                “Wah, it looks delicious. Who make this?” ask Karina as she join them at dining table.

                “I’m make it but with help of others.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Ah, I forget that buta know how to cook.” Say Karina.

                “Who you call buta?” ask Ryosuke.

                “No one say anything. All of you have work today?” say Karina.

                “It seems like that because today is not weekend.  Are you okay to leave alone at home?” say Hikaru.

                “I’m okay. I think I want to continue reading novel. I really need to finish it before think what should I do at here.” Say Karina.

                “Are you okay to stay at home alone? If you want, I can accompany you at home.” Say Yukiko.

                “I don’t want to interrupt your work and I already use to live alone at home.” Say Karina as she finishes her meal and get back into her room.

                “You think she will be okay?” ask Ryutaro.

                “She already use to it. I only hope she doesn’t make anything weird while we’re gone.” Say Hikaru.

                “Maybe she just lonely all this time and that’s make she do whatever she want at home.” guess Naomi.

                After finish everything, all of them go to school or workplace. Karina can see everyone leave the house front her room’s window. She takes her novel and reads it at the windows to kill time. She still thinks what she should do to live at that place.

                “Ah, I’m bored.” Say Karina after several minutes reading. She opens her laptop and surf internet. She takes chance to chat with her friends at her old place.

**************************************

                “Karina-chan, how’s Japan?” ask Takeshi.

                “I feel really lucky to be here. I bet you guys are happy when I’m not around there. I also have to be grounded at home for first week before I could go out.” Say Karina.

                “We send you to Japan because we believe you can find your own life. Your mom already noisy as she misses you. She said the house begin like graveyard, too silent. Usually, we will scold you but now you’re not around.” Say Takeshi.

                “Mommy always like that but this time I already promise you guys that I only come back when  everything done at here and it may take time.” Say Karina.

                “You want anything from here? I can send it to you.” Say Takeshi.

                “I don’t know what I want.” Say Karina.

                “You don’t care if I send anything to you and your housemates?” ask Takeshi.

                “It’s okay. I think they will happy when you send something to them.” Say Karina. She talk with Takeshi for several minutes before Takeshi has to excuses himself to continue his work.

******************************************

                She spend times alone at the house for several hours before notice someone come back home. She takes a peek and realizes it is Keito who just arrive. Keito notice her and says, “You don’t have to hide like that. Just show yourself.”

                “I’m not hiding. I just want to see who it is before get back to my room.” Say Karina.

                “You really like to stay in your room?” ask Keito.

                “I just have to fulfill first rule before break others.” Say Karina.

                “You always like that?” ask Keito again.

                “I want to become myself and of course it’s none of your business.” Say Karina before get back to her room.

                Keito feels weird with Karina’s reaction. He wants to talk more with Karina but she already leaves him. That night, Karina helps the girls to prepare dinner and try to know more about them. Yukiko asks, “You live at Malaysia since kids?”

                “No, my family travel around the world because of dad’s work. My mom is writer for a travel magazine while dad is a researcher but I never understand what is his work.” Say Karina.

                “You already went to Korea? Yama-chan really like Korea.” Say Rin.

                “I think we went to Korea when I’m in grade school. Because my family always moves around, I decide not to continue my studies after finish my high school.” Say Karina.

                “You already decide what you want to do at here?” ask Yukiko.

                “I think maybe I will work anywhere that involve clothes as I really like it.” Say Karina.

                “But you have to make sure you didn’t make problem for this whole week.” Say Hikaru.

                “I know but you have to remember after a week, something will happen.” Say Karina but Hikaru just smile to hear it.

                “I want to know, if people ask you guys why you guys live with JUMP, what you guys will answer?” ask Karina.

                “Just say that we rent same place with the boys. If they ask who you manage to find it, say that’s you know this place owner.” Say Ayumi.

                “Who is the owner of this place?” ask Karina.

                “Me. My parent gives this house for me as I get into university but it will be bored if I live here. So, I offer it to anyone interested and JUMP rent this place first.” Say Yura.

                “And JUMP offer to us.” Say Yukiko.

                “In your case, Hikaru offer to you. We never think that he has cousin who is you.” Say Naomi.

                “Well, I don’t really like to tell everyone that Hikaru is my cousin. Luckily, our surname is different and that’s make it easier.” Say Karina.

                After done cooking, they serve the food on the table and begin their dinner. Karina just eats her meal without saying anything to them.  She leaves the table after eat and go to rooftop. She also brings her notebook to write something in it.

                “Hey, you should not at outside at time like this. You hate night wind, right?” say Hikaru as he throws a jacket to her.

                “I just want to calm myself for awhile. You should get rest as you are busy person.” Say Karina.

                “I want to give you something. I went to your room but you’re not in there. The thing that I want to give you, I already put on your table.” Say Hikaru.

                “Okay. Arigatou, Hikaru-kun.” Say Karina as she continues writes in her note book. When Hikaru tries to take a look at her notebook, she close the book and punch him at stomach as says, “Don’t you dare to take a look at it.”

*************************************************

                A week end like that without any problem. Karina tries to find job and get a place as JUMP stylish. She will make sure every clothes that JUMP wears in perfect state and she really enjoys her work. She usually will finish her work and spend her time at busy street.

                “Where’s Karina?” ask Naomi who just get back from her class at university.

                “I don’t know where she is. No one can contact her.” Say Yura.

                “Maybe she still with JUMP.” Say Rin.

                “I don’t think she’s with JUMP as they only have dance practice only. She doesn’t have work today.” Say Yukiko.

                “Tadaima~~” say Karina from front door.

                “Speak of devil. Where have you been? You already not coming home for 3 days.” Say Naomi.

                “Technically, only one day. I have to find something for their next show and stay at my colleague’s house yesterday as I need to finish it. Before this, I come home around 3 AM and go out at 5 AM.” Say Karina.

                “You should tell us about it. We really worry about you.” Say Rin.

                “Gomen. I already put memo at fridge but maybe it’s under other memos.” Say Karina. She excuses herself to get into her as she really tired after several days lack of rest. She drifts into dreamless sleep until midnight.

*********************************

                “Just wake up?” ask Keito when she still enjoy her drink.

                “Yeah, I’m thinking to continue sleep after this. How about you?” say Karina.

                “Well, I have assignment to be done before go to sleep. I get down here to make drink.” Say Keito.

                “What do you want?  I can make it for you.” Say Karina.

                “I just want coffee.” Say Keito.

                “Okay.” Say Karina. Keito just watch Karina makes coffee for him.

                Keito takes sip from the drink and Karina asks, “How’s the taste?”

                “It enough to make me stay awake.” Say Keito.

                “Yokatta, I really worry as I don’t drink coffee.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, really? You should tell me earlier and I can make my own drink.” Say Keito.

                “It’s okay. I already used to it as my parent really like coffee and they make me know every scent of coffee. Well, good luck in finishing your assignment. Oyasumi.” Say Karina.

                “Oyasumi.” Say Keito. Karina gets back to her room and gets more sleep.

*****************************

                One day, JUMP has show at a television station and Karina follows them as stylish. She choose suitable clothes for them and when on-air, she takes chance to rest for awhile. She covers her face with jacket before close her eyes. Someone get into the room and put something inside her bag before leave the room.