Going back

It's my style

 

                Hikaru still working on his new songs at living room when Mia call everyone, “Minna, I just finish bake cupcake. Let’s eat it.”

                “Really? Whoa, it looks oishii.” Say Hikaru happily.

                “Itadakimasu~~” say Ryosuke as he eat the cupcake. “Wah, oishii.”

                “Hontou? Arigatou. Kei-kun, you should try it too.” Say Mia as she gives cupcake to Kei. Everyone seems enjoy the cupcake except for a person.

                “Keito, why you look so gloomy? You should try this cupcake. It really oishii.” Say Yuya.

                “I’m not in mood.” Say Keito.

                “Keito, I will tell you something that will give back you mood. Karina-chan will come back here this weekend and you can join us to fetch her at airport.” Say Hikaru.

                “Eh, really? It already 2 weeks she leave Japan.” Say Yura. Keito seem happy with it and eat the cupcake without saying anything but everyone know he’s happy to hear it.

                “How you know about it?” ask Misaki.

                “Oh, she sends mail to me yesterday to tell me about that.” Say Hikaru.

****************************************

                Karina still walking at street to find something for her housemate. Cody also accompanies her as he helps them to move to Italy. He says, “You will go back to Japan this weekend?”

                “Yes, I still have works to do at there. If I say that I want to take leave again, my boss will angry with me.” say Karina.

                “How’s about that boy?” ask Cody.

                “You mean, Keito?” Cody just nods his head. “He already confesses to me but I haven’t given any answer to him yet.”

                “Why you don’t give him answer?” ask Cody.

                “I don’t know. Maybe I’m afraid to face changes that will happen if I give the answer.” Say Karina.

                “Person like you doesn’t have to afraid about changes like that. You just have to stick with who you are. You used to say, ‘It’s my style’ every time you face challenge in your day.” Say Cody.

                “Thanks for remind me about that, Cody.” Say Karina.

                “You should smile and face everything with your style. Just don’t let anything change your mind. So, do you hungry?” Say Cody.

                “I’m super hungry. Let’s go eat anywhere and I want something super sweet.” Say Karina. Both of them go to a restaurant and spend time at there.

******************************

                On that weekend, Keito follow Hikaru and Kota go to airport to fetch Karina. Karina already takes flight that will arrive at Japan at night to avoid any chaos. She already said that she can go back home by herself but they still want to fetch her back.

                “Are you sure she already arrives here?” ask Keito.

                “Woi, gorilla, could you relax for awhile. You will meet her soon.” Say Hikaru.

                “I’m not gorilla. I just afraid if she doesn’t want to meet me again.” Say Keito.

                “Just act like nothing happen and wait for her answer.” Say Kota.

                After several minutes, a girl in heavy-style clothes gets near to them and says, “Tadaima.”

                “Karina-chan, you’re here and what are you wearing right now?” ask Hikaru.

                “Oh, this is what Cody chooses for me. He really wants to see me in this clothes and I begin like it. Maybe I should continue this style forever.” Say Karina and she notice a glare from Keito. They just get back to the car and go back home. On the way to go back home, Karina put her head on Keito’s shoulder and sleep as she really tired.

*****************************

                Karina wake up and notice she already in her room. She feels weird with it but just go to bathroom to clean herself. She just wears knee-length skirt, a blouse and heels while her hair just let loose. She get down to see what’s happen and could see some of them study at study room.

                “What are you guys doing?” ask Karina.

                “Just do some rush work as tomorrow is Monday.” Say Ryutaro.

                “Need my help?” ask Karina again.

                “How about you help Keito? He seem already lose his spirit.” Say Ayumi.

                “Ah, I forget something.” Say Karina as she run back to her room to take out things. She gives it to everyone and notices Keito not there. She tries to find him at the living room.

                 “If you want to find Keito, he already goes to university. He said he want to finish his work and will come back home late.” Say Yuto.

                “I want to give him by hand… Well; I will wait for him before I could give this and talk to him. I want to go out for awhile.” Say Karina. She just goes out and drives aimlessly with her car. She really wants to meet Keito and talk about something.

********************************

                Keito arrive home when everyone already asleep. He never thought Karina will wait for him at living room until fall asleep. He gets near to Karina and tries to wake her up, “Karina, why you sleep at here? You may get cold.”

                Karina wake up and says, “Ah, Okaeri, Keito-kun. I’m waiting for you but I fall asleep. I want to give you this and I want to talk about something.” Karina gives a box to Keito.

                He just accepts it and says, “Arigatou. What you want to talk about?”

                “About you confession, I’m really sorry because taking too much time.” Say Karina.

                “I ready to accept that you reject me.” say Keito.

                “I never say that I reject you. I just happy and scared when you confess to me.” say Karina.

                “Why happy and scared?” ask Keito.

                “Happy because I like you too. Scared because I afraid changes that will happen.” Say Karina.

                “You don’t have to afraid because I always be here for you.” Say Keito and he hug Karina. Karina just hug him back as she says, “I hope you hold your words or I will use my way to prank you.”

                “I know you would never dare to do it because you love me like I love you.” Say Keito and Karina just smile with it. They didn’t realize others peeping tom on them and just smile to see it.