Nemuri~~

It's my style

 

                Karina wake up and try to get into kitchen in silent but it seem someone already arrive at there. Karina notices it is Yura and she greet her, “Ohayou, Yura-chan.”

                “Ohayou, Karina-chan. Why you wake up so early today? You don’t have work today, right? The boys also don’t have anything to do today.” Say Yura.

                “Oh, I already agree with Keito to go out. We want to watch movie today but I feel a bit nervous.” Say Karina.

                “Why nervous? This is not your first time going out together.” Say Yura.

                “Yeah, but we never go out as couple and I don’t know how to behave.”’ Say Karina.

                “You never go out date with anyone before?” ask Yura.

                “Well, I used to go out with Cody but we just go out as friends.” Say Karina.

                “I don’t how it feel go out with lover but I had read about it before. You just have to be yourself and make sure it never over react. You want pancake?” Say Yura.

                “Yes, I really hungry right now.” Say Karina. Yura just serve her the pancake with honey as Karina really like sweets thing.

                “Wah, it looks oishi. Arigatou, Yura-chan. Itadaki~~” say Karina before she eat it. Yura can see Karina smile happily when she take bite of it. Others begin fill the dining room for the breakfast and some of them begin leave the house after finish their breakfast.

                “Just leave it and I will clean it.” Say Karina as her dare will be during lunch. She try to hide her nervous as she realize Keito’s eyes on her.

                “Karina, are you okay?” ask Keito.

                “Yeah, I’m okay. Why you ask question like that?” say Karina.

                “You look different today. Are you worried about our date?” Keito make some lucky guess and Karina almost drop the mug. Luckily, Keito manage to catch it.

                “Gomen. I—I just nervous about it. I afraid I may ruin everything.” Say Karina.

                Keito hug Karina from behind and rest his chin on her shoulder. He says, “You don’t have to be nervous with it. Let just think it is like before this. Honestly, I also nervous when think about it.”

**************************

                Both of them just go out when everything at the house done. They go to cinema to watch the latest movie. While watching the movie, Karina accidentally dozes off as she will fall asleep and Keito just smile to see it.

                After the movie end, Karina says, “Why you don’t want to wake me up?”

                “I just enjoy your face while sleeping and I don’t want to wake you up.” Say Keito.

                “Yeah, you really like to see my ugly face while sleeping.” Say Karina.

                “Of course, if I could take the picture at that time, I already show it to you.” Say Keito. Karina just pouts to hear it and Keito take chance to pinch her cheek.

                “Itai yo, gorilla.” Say Karina.

                “I’m not gorilla. Eh, how you know about it?” ask Keito.

                “Hikaru-kun tell me about it and I think that nickname seem suitable for you.” Say Karina as she giggles with it. Keito seem already surrender with it and both of them go to a café.

*****************************

                Yuto just get back after his filming for his new drama end. He decides to walk around the park to relax for awhile. Suddenly, he notice something; Mia and Kei also at there and seem look really happy together.

                “Why Mia-chan and Inoo-chan at here? I thought both of them still have class today.” Say Yuto in his mind. He decides to surprise them but something happen when he gets near to them.

                “Why we have to go out like this?” ask Mia.

                “It was you who want to hide our love relationship. Why you afraid with your brother?” say Kei as he holds Mia’s hand.

                “He seems protective towards me. Yeah, you know about how hard your life when you have siblings who is idol. He always uses that reason why he keep super protective with me.” say Mia. Yuto really mad with and decide to go back home.

                 He almost bumps into Yura when he wants to get into the house. Yura ask, “Wow, you look mad. Is there anything happen?”

                Yuto didn’t open his mouth and Yura just say, “If you want to talk to me about anything, just say it to me.”

                Yuto grab Yura’s hand and say, “Let’s go to somewhere else. I don’t want to talk about it at here.” Both of them just go to nearest café and choose the most hideous table. They order what they want and Yura just wait for Yuto to open his mouth.

                “I accidentally bump with my sister at park with Inoo-chan. I feel really irritated when know my sister couple with Inoo-chan.” Say Yuto.

                “Of course you will feel like that because you really protective when things involve your sister or you just jealous with her as she already has lover.” Guess Yura.

                “Based on what your words are?” ask Yuto.

                “I also have younger brothers who I super protective towards him. When I know about he gets lover, I feel the same way with you. My mom say that I just jealous with him.” Say Yura.

                “So, what I should with it now? I don’t think I can face them right now.” ask Yuto.

                “You don’t have any other choice not to accept them. Maybe you could do something to show that you approve their relationship.” Say Yura.

                “What should I do right now? Ah, I can’t think anything about it.” Say Yuto.

                “How about you just relax for awhile and act you don’t know about it yet. It would be better than you suddenly say you okay with her relationship.” Say Yura.

                “Thank you, Yura. You really help me in this thing.” Say Yuto.

                “I just happy to help you in this thing.” Say Yura. After that, both of them go back to the house to get some rest. Yura notice Karina and Keito arrive at home almost same time with them.

                “So, how’s your first date with him?” ask Yura.

                “Same feeling like when we go out but this time more fun than before.” Say Karina.

                “Yuto, why you face like want to destroy something?” ask Keito.

                “Nothing, I just tired today.” Say Yuto. Karina detects something happen but she could not describe it in words as she really tired on that day. She just gets into her room to relax herself before dig out what happen among her housemates.

******************************

                “Karina-chan, why you look weird these days? You seem always spacing out more than your work.” Say Yukiko.

                “Ah, I just try to figure out something but it seems a bit hard to do it.” Say Karina without cover it.

                “Figure out what?” ask Yukou. Karina wants to say about it but she get call from someone and has to leave them for awhile to answer the call.

                “Ne, tell us what you want to figure out.” Say Ayumi.

                “I really want to say it now but I have work right now. I forget that I have to manage their costumes’ for upcoming concert. I will tell you guys later, okay?” say Karina before leave them at there.

                Karina just drives her car to respective place to do her work. She feel super relieve as she doesn’t have to say anything in her mind to them. She just does her work and it end late in night. She feel really sleepy at that time and just decide to stay overnight at that place.

******************************

                “Does anyone see Karina-chan?” ask Keito.

                “She has work today. It already late right now.” Say Hikaru.

                “Maybe she stay overnight at workplace. She seem tired before go out today.” Say Yukiko.

                “Ah, I really worry about her. Maybe I should fetch her at there.” Say Keito.

                “Hey, you should take rest as tomorrow is practice for concert.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You still can meet her tomorrow after practice as we need to do some fitting for our costume.” Say Kota.

                Keito couldn’t say anything after the oldest say like that. He just gets into his room and gets enough rest. He gets mail from Karina that says, ‘Make sure you get enough rest for tonight and meet again tomorrow. ^^-Karina’

*******************************

                Karina just goes to a shop to buys breakfast for herself and maybe a bit for Keito. She just goes to practice room for JUMP and she could see them still in middle of practice. She just waits at one corner and accidentally dozes off. She only wakes up when Keito wake her up.

                “You really tired from yesterday’s work, right?” ask Keito.

                “No… okay, maybe a bit. I already bought something to eat if you want. I bet you don’t eat too much during breakfast today.” Say Karina. Both of them just eat the breakfast while chatting.

                “After this, I will drive your car to go back home.” Say Keito.

                “No, I will drive. You must be tired from practice after this.” Say Karina.

                “If I let you drive, I bet you will sleep while driving.” Say Keito and Karina have to agree it as she still sleepy.

                After everything done, Karina and Keito get into the car and go back. Keito says, “It seems something weird with Yuto.”

                “I know and I already dig out what happen but I will never tell anyone until I fully found it out.” Say Karina.

                “Okay, but make sure tell me first before tell everyone.” Say Keito and Karina just agree with it. She falls asleep as she still wants to sleep until they arrive home. Keito wake her up but it seems she doesn’t want to wake up. Keito just carry her to her room before join other at living room.

                “She still sleeping?” ask Yura.

                “Sleep soundly.” Say Keito.