Go out together...

It's my style

 

                The next morning, they work together to prepare breakfast. Suddenly, they hear hardcore song from a room and most of them just ignore it. Mia asks, “Eh, why you guys just ignore it?”

                “Oh, that is Karina-chan’s alarm. We already use to it.” Say Yukiko.

                After several minutes, Karina joins them at dining room. She just wears short and t-shirt while her hair just pull into ponytail. She says, “Ohayou~~. Buta cook breakfast again today?”

                “Woi, Buta janai. Could you call me with my real name, baka?” say Ryosuke.

                “If you call me baka, I will call you, buta. Buta-chan~~” say Karina and other just laugh with it.

                “What you will do today?” ask Ayumi.

                “Hm… I think I just relax at here and prank people. Who want to be victim?” say Karina happily and everyone show their anime sweat drop. They stop eating and worry about her words.

                “Relax, I just joke with it. I think I want to go out to buy things. If you want to buy anything, I can help you guys.” Say Karina.

                “Okay, when you want to go out?” ask Hikaru.

                “After 5 hours. So, you guys can have enough time to think what you want to buy and put in on a list.” Say Karina.

                “You want to go out with what?” ask Misaki.

                “I have car to drive around and it would be easier if I buy things for you. If you need anything, just list and you don’t have to worry if your shop is hidden at magical place. I will manage to find it.” Say Karina.

                Yukiko asks, “Karina-chan, if I ask you to send this to my editor, would you do it?”

                 “Just give me the address and I will do it.” Say Karina.

**************************************

                Karina gets ready to go out. She takes the list and put it inside her bag. Hikaru says, “You want to go out alone?”

                “Yes.” Reply Karina.

                “You should have someone to accompany you. I will not let you to go out alone.” Say Hikaru.

                “Wah, I never thought that you will act like my mom. I’m not a little girl anymore, Hikaru-kun.” Say Karina.

                “I will accompany her.” Say Keito.

                “Just make sure she doesn’t make problem at outside.” Say Hikaru.

                “You don’t have to worry about it, Hik’ka-chan’. Mia-chan, you want to go outside too?” Say Karina.

                “I have to go work.” Say Mia.

                “Let me send you to your workplace. Where you work?” say Karina.

                “At our mother bakery.” Say Mia.

                “I know that place. Let’s go.” Say Karina.

******************************

                After send Mia to the workplace, both of them go to find things that others want at various shops. Karina says, “You should rest at home rather than accompany me to buy things. It really tired to do it you know.”

                “Then, why you do it?” ask Keito.

                “I just want to have fun by searching things. I’m not good with anthing and I can only do these things.” Say Karina.

                “You know how to enjoy you day.” Say Keito.

                “I’m not really good with people as we always move around.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, really? But when you arrive here, you don’t look like that.” Say Keito.

                “Maybe because my cousin also with me.” Say Karina.

                “What we have to find next?” ask Keito.

                “We already have done by things. We can go back to home now and you can get rest after this.” Say Karina. They load all things into bonnet and get ready to leave the place. Suddenly, a guy runs to them and hugs Karina. That guy’s action make both of them shock.

                That guy says, “Karina, I really miss you. It’s really hard to reach you. When I know you at Japan, I quickly accept the job at here.”

                “Cody, how you know I’m here?” ask Karina as she really shock to see him.

                “I have work at here. I will join Fashion week as one of their models. Who with you?” Say Cody.

                “Cody, this is my best friend, Keito. Keito, this is…” Karina can’t finish her words when Cody gets near to Keito and says, “I’m her boyfriend, Cody.” Keito really surprise to hear it and same goes to Karina.