He's not my boyfriend

It's my style

                “What? You already have a boyfriend?” ask Misaki. Cody follow Karina and Keito go back home and it bring shock to everyone.

                “You should tell me if you have boyfriend, Karina-chan.” Say Hikaru.

                “Cody just my friend and not my boyfriend.” Say Karina.

                “Karina, you’re so mean. You should just accept my confession and you will become popular like me.” say Cody as he act like want to hug Karina but Karina push him aside.

                “First, I don’t want to be popular. Second, your confession when we were 14 years old. Third, I’m not in mood to couple with anyone like you.” Say Karina.

                “You’re model, right? Your manager doesn’t look for you if you suddenly appear at place like this?” say Mizuki.

                “I already tell him that I want to stay overnight with my girlfriend and will go back to hotel tomorrow. Karina, I want to sleep with you tonight~” Say Cody happily.

                “What? Are you crazy?” ask Karina.

                “I just want to spend the night with you.” Say Cody.

***************************************

                Karina head out from the room quietly after Cody sleep soundly. She sits on sofa and watching television. She can’t do anything to Cody when he suddenly pulls her to bed after dinner and sleep. She’s lucky that Cody sleep without care about anything.

                “Can’t sleep?” ask Keito who join her at the sofa. He also put a blanket on her.

                “I don’t want to sleep with him. Who knows what he will do when I sleep soundly?” say Karina.

                “If you want to sleep here, I can accompany you and make sure he doesn’t come to disturb you.” Say Keito.

                Both of them watching shows on television to kill time. After 2 hours, Karina fall asleep on Keito’s lap and Keito just let it. He fixes the blanket on Karina before he also falls asleep. Both of them fall asleep until morning come. Due to the tiredness, Karina and Keito don’t notice the others already awake.

                “Eh, both of them sleep at here all night?” ask Mai.

                “Maybe.” Say Kei.

                “Karina, why you sleep at here? I really scared when I don’t see you at my side this morning.” Say Cody.

                Karina opens her eyes and says, “Shut up, Cody. I just want to sleep more.”

                “Why you sleep here with this boy?” ask Cody.

                “I just fall asleep while watching television.” Say Karina.

                “When she falls asleep, I don’t want to wake her up.” Say Keito. Both of them get back to their room and clean themselves before join other at dining table for breakfast.

                “Wah, it’s so delicious. I never have taste like this.” Say Cody.

                “I will send you back to hotel after this. You have practice today, right?” say Karina.

                “Yeah, we will make the fashion show tomorrow and today is our last rehearsal. You guys should come to watch the show.” Say Cody. They just agree that they try to come as everyone busy at that time.

                After breakfast, Karina drives her car to send Cody back to his hotel. On the way, Cody says, “It seems you already change since the last time I meet you.”

                “Really? I didn’t realize it.” Say Karina.

                “I really envy with you. Right now, you have wonderful friends and a great boyfriend.” Say Cody.

                “Boyfriend? What are you talking about?” ask Karina.

                “That boy who with you look like your boyfriend. He really care for you and never let me to get near you.” Say Cody.

                “He is my best friend.” Say Karina.

                “You will come to my show?” ask Cody.

                “I will try to come because actually, I still have work tomorrow. I work as the boys’ stylish.” Say Karina.

                “If you’re busy, you don’t have to come to my show.” Say Cody.

                “I will come to your show. You work really hard for it, right?” say Karina. Cody just smile with it. When arrive at that hotel, his manager already wait for him in front of hotel.

                “Cody, where have you been? You should be at stage an hour ago.” Say his manager.

                “I go to my friend’s house. I really miss her.” Say Cody.

                “You’re his girlfriend?” ask his manager to Karina.

                “No, we just friend.” Say Karina.

                “Hey, she already has someone who loves her and no place for someone like Me.” say Cody.

                “So, you’re the first one who rejects him? No wonder he never has good relationship with girls.” Say his manager while laughing at him.

                “That’s not a funny thing to be laugh.” Say Cody.

                “Good luck for you.” Say Karina before she leaves them. She needs to go to a place to take clothes for JUMP.

*******************************

                JUMP has performance on that time and Karina keep calculate time on her watch. She has to rush to the hotel to attend Cody’s fashion show. When the show end, Karina pack her things and rush to go outside.

                “Where are you going?” ask Keito.

                “Ah, I already agree with Cody to come to his show. It will begin soon.” Say Karina.

                “I also want to watch his show.” Say Keito. Both of them take cab and go to the place. They reach at the right time. Karina really amazed to watch it and Keito just smile. After the show, both of them go to meet Cody.

                “You look really great.” Say Karina.

                “Thank you. I really happy to see you come today.” Say Cody.

                “Hey, I should support my friend’s show. Maybe you should do more show at Japan.” Say Karina.

                “If I have show at here again, I only want to be with you and someone will jealous with it.” Say Cody as he stares at Keito.

                “Why you stare at me?” ask Keito.

                “You know what I mean by that.” Say Cody.

                “I don’t know about it.” Say Karina.

                “It’s a boy talk, no girl allowed.” Say Cody and Karina just pouts. Cody leaves Japan after several days he goes out with Karina and of course Keito also with them to make sure Cody doesn’t do weird thing.

                After send Cody to airport, Keito says, “At last, he leaves this place.”

                “Why you say like that? Are you jealous of something?” ask Karina.

                “He act like he really close with you and it piss me off.” Say Keito.

                “Eh?” Karina really surprise with it.

                “If a boy like a girl, he will piss off when other boy closes with his girl.” Say Keito.

                “Keito, its better if you straight forward about it.” Say Karina.

                “Okay. Karina, I like you and I don’t want anyone to get near you.” Say Keito. Karina really surprise to hear it and lost in words. She never think that Keito will say it to her.