Life, new housemate

It's my style

 

                “Yabai, I forget something at dressing room. I will right back.” Say Keito before run back to dressing room.

                “Why he suddenly goes back to dressing room?” ask Kota but no one could answer it.

                Keito runs back to the room and could see Karina already asleep at the sofa. He takes his lucky charm and a small box. He put the small box inside Karina’s bag before go out.

                “We almost begin the show. Where have you been?” say Yuto.

                “I go to that this bracelet. I will never stay calm without it.” Say Keito.

                “You already big enough to have it.” Say Hikaru. They get ready for the show and do everything to make their fans smile.

*******************************

                After they done shooting for the show, JUMP go back to dressing room but Karina still sleeping. Hikaru takes off her jacket that cover Karina’s face and says, “Wake up. You should not sleep anymore.”

                “Wah, I oversleep again.” Say Karina. She goes to restroom to wash her face before get back to the room. She put back all the clothes that JUMP use for the show.

                “You come back home with us today. If not, the girls will ask many things to us again.” Say Hikaru.

                “I need to finish all work at here first and you guys maybe have to wait for long time.” Say Karina.

                “Well, some of us really need to go back home now. Well, I will wait at here.” Say Hikaru.

                “Karina-san, why you lie to them that you have many work to do? Your work already done.” Say Noriko.

                “You don’t have to tell them. I just planned to escape from them.” Say Karina.

                “Oh, you already plan to escape from us? You think you can do it?” say Keito.

                “I just want to walk for awhile and find anything to buy before reach home.” Say Karina.

                “If you want, I can accompany you to go buy. At least, Hikaru-kun can feel relieve if someone follow you.” Say Keito.

                “You just offer a big help, Keito. If you need my help, just call us and tell where are you, okay.” Say Hikaru.

*******************************************

                Karina and Keito walk together at a street. Karina already asks Keito to put some disguise as she doesn’t want anyone know Keito at the street with her. Both of them get into a bead shop and Karina takes a basket.

                “Why you want to go here?” ask Keito.

                “I want to buy beads to make craft. I just saw it in internet and it makes me want to make it.” Say Karina as she chooses bead that she wants into the basket.

                “Wow, it doesn’t really suit you image as you’re rule breaker.” Say Keito.

                “I become like that because I’m lonely. Dad and mom always busy with work and sometimes too strict to me. They treat me like little kids and always want to decide what I should do. That’s why I become rule breaker to forget my sadness.” Say Karina.

                “How about here?” ask Keito.

                “I never feel lonely as I already begin work as stylish. You guys always know how to make my life at here never bored.” Say Karina. Keito just smile to hear it.

                “Hey, I want to bring you to a place after this.” Say Keito.

                Karina goes to cashier to pay what she buys. After that, Keito bring her to an accessory shop and talk with the owner for several minutes. Karina just wandering inside the shop and really amazed with what she see.

                “Karina, what are you doing at there? Come here. I want to show you something.” Say Keito.

                Karina walks to get near Keito before ask, “What is it, Keito?”

                “This.” Say Keito as he shows a necklace.

                “Wow, its pretty necklace.” Say Karina.

                “Pretty right? It’s yours.” Say Keito as he wears it at Karina’s necklace.

                “Why you suddenly…” Karina can’t finish her words when she realize how close her face with Keito.

                “You said that you always lonely. This locket can be opened and you can put any pictures that you want. So, when you feel lonely, you can take a look at it.” Say Keito.

                “Arigatou, Keito.” Say Karina as her face blush slightly blushes. Both of them decide to go back home after that as Karina already get what she want.

****************************

                “Good. You reach on right time.” Say Yura when both of them get into the house.

                “What happen, Yura-chan?” ask Karina.

                “We get new house mate. You guys should meet them as we already meet them. Mizuki, Mia, Misaki, this is Karina-chan and Keito. Three of them are our new housemate.” Say Yura.

                “Hi, I’m Karina and Yoroshiku. Gomen but I really need to take rest now. We will meet again.” Say Karina as she goes to her room. Keito also greet them before go to his room.

                “It is Karina and Keito in relationship?” ask Mia to Ayumi.

                “I think not. Karina-chan works as JUMP’s stylish. They go back together just now because Hikaru doesn’t let Karina-chan to go out alone.” Say Ayumi.

                “You don’t to worry about her attitude just now. Maybe she just tired or we should say she’s unpredictable. She will okay with you guys soon. She just shy towards new people.” Say Yukiko.

                “You already meet your new housemate, Mia-chan?” ask Yuto.

                “Yes, they all great but only one girl…” say Mia.

                “If you talk about Karina, you don’t have worry about her. She still tries to adapt her life at this place. I bet you also understand her feeling about having family member as an idol.” Say Yuto as he pats his sister’s head.

                “She’s same with me?” ask Mia.

                “Yes, Hikaru-kun is Karina’s cousin. She just lucky as she used to live outside the Japan and no one know about it.” Say Yuto.

 

****************************************************

I don't remember who request for Mia's character but I make you as Yuto's sister becoz you have same surname with Yuto.

Anyway comments are love.

Objection? To my inbox