Finale

It's my style

 

                When the due a month almost meet the end, Keito accompany Karina to go shopping. She has to find things before she goes to Italy. She feels relive as Keito agree to accompany her even it just one-day leave for JUMP.

                “What else you want to buy?” ask Keito.

                “Hm… I want to find something represent you that would make me never forget about you.” Say Karina.

                “I know what you need to buy.” Say Keito. Both of them get into a music shop and Karina just waits at waiting area in that shop. She doesn’t ask anything to him as she thinks that Keito need to buy something for his guitar.

                “I always play guitar and think you will remember it by this. I bet you think this guitar too big for you but it will make you never forget about me.” say Keito.

                “Arigatou, Keito-kun. I really happy with it.” say Karina as she hugs Keito happily. After that, both of them go to a café where they decide to relax for awhile without thinking about anything. Karina just orders what she wants and Keito smile with it.

                “Why you smile?” ask Karina.

                “Nothing, you just look cute when order what you like. You don’t worry about your own weight?” say Keito.

                “I will lose it when I’m doing work. Ah, I’m going to miss this place so much. Maybe I should decline the offer.” Say Karina.

                “You should not think like that. It’s your chance to improve what you already have for your future. You will never get chance like what you want next time. You should worry about language barrier when you arrive there.” Say Keito.

                “Ah, about that, I already learn it since kids. I may look dump but actually, I’m fast-learner when come to language.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, really? You already learn how many languages?” ask Keito.

                “Hm… I can’t count it since it too many of it.” say Karina. She just takes sip from her drink and look around her. Keito realize Karina still in confuse with her decision to go Italy.

                Keito just hold Karina’s hand and says, “You can’t create any confusion with your decision or your heart won’t be calm when you want to leave Japan.”

                “I just--- really love you and I don’t want to leave you.” Say Karina.

                “If you don’t want to go, I will accompany you to Italy and stay there until you’re okay at there.” Say Keito.

                “You don’t have to do that or your fans will suspect something with it.” say Karina.

                “Then, why you still have doubt in your heart?” ask Keito. Karina can’t answer it as she become speechless with Keito’s words. She just looks to her glass without saying anything.

********************************

                On the day Karina has to leave Japan, JUMP and the girls go to airport. JUMP has to wear disguise to hide themselves to avoid from their fans. They just want to make sure Karina get into flight safely and manage to say goodbye to her.

                “Don’t forget to buy our albums when it out.” Say Kota.

                “Don’t worry. I already ask someone to buy it for me every time. You guys should work harder after this and I always looking for your next success.” Say Karina.

                Karina hugs the girls and when come to Keito’s turn, they decide to give time for both of them to be alone. Karina says, “When I arrive there, I will call you but you have to stand when I talk about nonsense things in phone calls.”

                “As long I could hear your voice, I’m okay with it and this is for you.” say Keito. He put a necklace at Karina’s neck.

                “Arigatou.” say Karina.

                “Keep it as secret. I also have same necklace with you.” Say Keito as he shows his necklace to Karina before keeps it back.

                “Oh… okay.” Say Karina.

                “Be careful at there and have fun. Ah, don’t forget to send my regards to your parent.” Say Keito.

                “Okay, I just hope you don’t jealous when I’m there as it seem Cody also already move to Italy when know that I move there.” Say Karina.

                “I already know about it. He already told me by email and I ask him to make sure you always safe with him. I already ready to see you in magazine as a model.” Say Karina.

                “That not going to happen. I hate doing job in front of camera. It already enough only you in to be in front of camera. If both of us in front of camera, people could figure out easily about our secret.” Say Karina.

*******************************

                The others are waiting for Keito outside the airport and Keito joins them after several minutes. They want to say something to him but he just makes himself silent. He listens to music from his phone without saying anything to others.

                While in the flight, Karina tries to up all her tears but it still flowing down to her cheeks. Then, she slowly dozes off as she really tired from her sleepless night before the flight.

                She gets off from the flight when it reaches Italy and takes her luggage. She notices Cody already wait for her at the waiting area and she asks, “It is okay for a model to appear at place like this without disguise?”

                “Even the will be rumors about me, I’m sure you still with him. I will tell public that you are only my friend. I just hope you didn’t send mail that says you don’t want to become my friend anymore.” Say Cody.

                “Don’t worry as that thing would never happen.” Say Karina.

****************************************

                After several years apart from everyone at apart, Karina receives invitation about Yukiko and Yuya’s wedding. She really surprise to know about it as she only talk with Keito. She wants to talk with others but she always busy with her works at lab and classes at university.

                “I will follow you go to Japan as I want you to arrive there safely.” Say Cody.

                “Eh, you don’t have to do it.” say Karina.

                “If I don’t do it, your boyfriend will scold me. I have to keep you safe and I’m thinking to run away from my manager for awhile.” Say Cody.

                “Again? Your popularity will decrease if you continue like this.” Say Karina.

                “As long you still my friend, I’m okay with it.” say Cody.

                “Stop talking nonsense.” Say Karina as she slaps Cody’s shoulder.

******************************

                “Keito, why you more nervous than bride?” ask Ryosuke.

                “He worries if Karina didn’t come today. She hasn’t call or text him these past few days.” Say Yuto. Keito still want to find Karina but he need to focus in helping Yuya and Yukiko for their special day.

                When the ceremony begins, Keito just give in looking for Karina. He thinks Karina busy at Italy and can’t come on that day. During the party, he notice chaos at a corner and ask people around him. Someone says, “Oh, I heard a model come to today’s event. If I’m not mistaken, his name is Cody.”

                Keito get near to the crowd but didn’t even see Karina. Suddenly, someone pokes his cheek and asks, “Miss me?”

                “Karina, why you didn’t tell me that you already here?” ask Keito.

                “Gomen, I leave my phone at my house at Italy and too lazy to lend Cody’s phone.” Say Karina.

                “I already give up finding you.” Say Keito.

                “I know and it seem I enjoy you give up look.” Say Karina.

                Keito pinch Karina’s cheek, “You really cruel. I never know you’re S type.”

                “I don’t know.” Say Karina as she giggles.

                “From now, I will never let you to leave me again.” Say Keito as he hugs Karina.

                “You don’ have to worry about it anymore. I already move here since few days ago.” Say Karina.

                “EH?!” Keito really surprise to hear it.

                “I just get work at here and will begin my work next week.” Say Karina.

                “You always with your own style to do it.” say Keito.

                “Yeah, it’s my style.” Say Karina and everyone cheer to look at it. Since that day, Karina begins her new life at Japan and always spends time with Keito that she really miss.