Not well

It's my style

 

                Karina finishes her work at her workplace before drive back home. People may comfortable using public transport but for Karina who already not to used public transport, she rather drive car to anywhere. She really tired on that day as she needs to make checklist costumes before JUMP’s upcoming concert.

                “Tadaima.” Say Karina as she gets into the house and notices someone resting on sofa. She gets near to the sofa and notice it is Keito. She tries to wake Keito up but she feels burning hot at Keito’s forehead.

                “Keito, are you okay?” ask Karina.

                “I’m not feeling well. My head really dizzy right now.” Say Keito.

                “Let’s go to your room first.” Say Karina as she helps Keito to go to his room. Karina fix blanket on Keito before leave the room for awhile.

                Karina gets down and decides to cook something for Keito. At the same time, Ryosuke just arrive home with Yuto and Chinen. Karina call him and says, “Ah, you’re already here, Buta-chan.  Could you help me in something?”

                “Help in what?” ask Ryosuke and Karina just signal to the kitchen.

**************************

                “How do you feel right now?”  Ask Karina when Keito finishes eat it with her help.

                “I’m feeling better.” Say Keito.

                “You should change your clothes.” Say Karina as she begins search comfortable clothes for Keito to change in.

                “Karina, you should rest. It seems you so tired today.” Say Keito.

                “How could I rest calmly when my boyfriend sick right now?” ask Karina and Keito just smile to hear it.

                After several hours, Yuto go to Keito’s room to call them for dinner but he go to dining room alone. Everyone ask about them and Yuto just say they will eat later. He couldn’t say that he saw Keito and Karina sleeping while hugging each other.

                “I wonder what both of them do right now. It feels weird when baka suddenly ask me to teach her how to cook.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Maybe Keito sick as Karina seems worried just now.” Say Chinen.

***************************

                “Keito, gomen. It’s my habit to hug sick people while sleeping.” Say Karina.

                “It’s okay. Thanks to you, I’m not sick anymore.” Say Keito.

                “People always say like that.” Say Karina.

                “So, you always hug people while sleeping?” ask Keito.

                “Not really. I only hug my niece before this.” Say Karina.

                “So, now, it’s your turn to get enough rest before begin work again. You already tired yourself to take care me.” say Keito.

                “It’s okay. Last night sleep already refreshes me. You don’t have anything to do today?” say Karina.

                “No work today. Hey, you want to go out today? I heard that your favorite café have new product and it is sweets thing.” Whisper Keito.

                “Really? Let’s go. I really need sweets thing right now.” Say Karina.

                “Don’t tell anyone about it. I will wait at outside.” Say Keito. Karina just nods her head and goes to her room to get ready. Both of them go out to a café to spend time together.

                “Wah, oishii.” Say Karina.

                “You really like sweets things ne?” ask Keito.

                “Super duper like it. I have tried to like something sour or salty but it didn’t last long. My parent also said to me that both of those things could make my stomach in pain.” Say Karina.

                “Don’t sweets things cause you toothache?” ask Keito again.

                “That’s why I only take it once a week to avoid it.” say Karina as she continue enjoy her order. Keito just smile with it as he really like to see Karina like that.

                After they finish enjoy their time at that café, both of them go to a boutique as Keito need to find clothes for him for a show. Karina just takes several clothes and push Keito into fitting room. Keito says, “I can find my own clothes.”

                “But it is my work to do it.” say Karina. Both of them begin fight because of the clothes that should be wearing and everyone just smile to see it. In their eyes, it looks like a stylish who have to choose clothes for her artist.

                “You should wear this or you want to modify clothes until it make you look weird on TV.” Say Karina.

                “I’m looking good guy. So, anything would look good on me.” say Keito.

                “Yeah, like the time you wear high school’s female uniform. You look pretty in it.” say Karina.

                “How you know about it? I thought you were not at Japan during that time.” Say Keito.

                “My dad big fan of Inohara-san and he would make us watch everything that he’s in together. The one that you become like that also we have it.” say Karina.

                “How about you? Don’t school uniform like that?” ask Keito.

                “I never go to school that have uniform. We go to school wearing whatever we want and I always wear jeans as it easy to move around.” Say Karina.

                “I want to see you wearing dress or something like that again.” Say Keito.

                “ert.” Say Karina as she tries to make distance with Keito.

                “I just say it.” say Keito.

                “I only wear it when I want to wear it.” say Karina. Suddenly, both of them notice Mia with someone that covers his face. Then, they notice it is Kei.

                “Eh, Inoo-chan, why he with Mia-san?” ask Keito.

                “Who knows about it?” say Karina and both of them quickly do their shopping before spy on them. After several minutes following them, Karina and Keito know that Mia and Kei in love relationship.

                “No wonder Yuto seem different these days.” Say Keito.

                “He just too protective towards his sister. He should learn to love someone else to make him allow his sister couple with anyone.” Say Karina.

                “That’s it. We should do it for it but if only both of them want us to do it.” say Keito.

                “It seem we think the same thing.” Say Karina as both of them leave Kei and Mia alone before goes back to their house.