Kim Unnie

Miss me? 'Cause I'm Back To Steal Your Heart [HIATUS]

Three months later…

Your pov:

“Jonghyun oppa, stop moving. I need to put on your makeup properly. You don’t want me to mess it up now do you?” “Alright alright. But hurry, I want to go see our new coordi. Hmm, I wonder if she’s pretty…” I rolled my eyes at him and quickly finished his makeup. I had already done the makeup for the others so I went with him to see who was the new coordi. The SHINee boys were filming the MV for Ring Ding Dong today so the studio was really crowded and it took us a while to find her. She turned around to face us and she immediately ran towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. “_____, I can’t believe it’s you!!! Remember me, Kim?” “Omo! It’s you! I missed you so much unnie. Yah, you moved to Japan 10 years ago and you come back only now? You didn’t even tell me you were back!” She grinned sheepishly and grinned at me. Jonghyun cleared his throat to remind me that he was there and I hurriedly introduced them to each other. Just then the director came by and told her that she had 15 minutes to choose the outfits for the members. Kim started browsing through the racks of clothing frantically, looking for the ones she had picked out previously and while she was doing that, Jonghyun leaned closed to me and whispered “She’s really pretty, I think I like her.” I tried to suppress my laughter by covering my mouth when she came back with an outfit for Jonghyun. He took it and gave her a charming smile before leaving to change.

After they had all changed, I touched up their makeup and made sure they looked perfect before going with them to the set. “Oppas and Taeminnie hwaiting! You can do this!” I grinned at them and watched as they got in position, waiting for filming to start. The director clapped to get attention and announced that they would be filming the chorus first. I made a heart shape with my hands and mouthed saranghae to Onew. He smiled back at me and I watched them with Kim from behind the cameras as they danced. The music blasted from the speakers and they moved in sync with the beat.

Baby

I can't stop my heart, oh crazy 

You're too pretty, I can't take it, oh crazy 

If it's not you, I don't need it, crazy

Why am I like this?

My eyes met Key’s and I could have sworn he winked at me with a cheeky smile on his face but he looked away in the next instant before I could even react. ‘My eyes are probably just playing tricks on me. And who cares if he really did anyway.’ I brushed off the thought and calmed myself down to prevent my cheeks from going red. My relationship with Key had been pretty awkward for the past few months. Seeing him just made me think of that kiss we had which I never told Onew about, knowing he would probably have gone to confront Key but it made me feel guilty. I didn’t speak to Key unless needed and tried to ignore him but he’d always try to flirt and stuff which just brought back my feelings for him. Two good things though – The others still didn’t know about our past and Key hasn’t done anything major that could possibly make me and Onew break up but I had a bad feeling about that. It just seems like he’s hatching this evil plan and waiting for the right time to put it in action.

They did the dance without a flaw and finished it in one take but the director made them do it a few more times just in case. He then let them take a short break and continued with the individual shots. As we were watching Onew do his part, Kim suddenly nudged me. “Hey, so what’s up with you and Key? Aren’t you dating Onew?” I let out a sigh and linked arms with her. “Yeah, I’m dating Onew but I still like Key. He’s my first love but he left me to go to America and become a superstar apparently after he proposed to me which caused me so much hurt so I don’t get why I still like him. Is there something wrong with my head or what? I mean how could I possibly like someone who was so cruel to me. Anyway, Key came back and said that he wants to get back together but I refused. I was already with Onew and I didn’t want to hurt him ‘cause he’s the one that’s always been there for me so basically I’m just trying my best to ignore Key and keep my thoughts on Onew.” “Well, if I were you, I’d continue with what you’re doing now. I mean who care whether Key wants to get back, he’s the one that dumped you in the first place just to be famous. How dare he do that to you and ask to get back?! That’s seriously too much. Onew’s who you really need ‘cause he’s gonna be there to support you. He’s a much better choice for you so stick with it. Keep on ignoring Key _____, you’ll eventually lose your feelings for him.” Having her tell me I was doing the right thing made me feel more confident about facing Key. “Thanks for the advice unnie, it really helped.” I noticed that she wasn’t responding but just staring towards the set with a dreamy expression. I followed her gaze and saw that it was now Jonghyun filming his part. A mischievous grin spread across my face and it was my turn to nudge her. “You like him don’t you? Want me to help get you two together? It shouldn’t be a problem since he thinks you’re pretty and quite likes you too anyway.” She blushed a light pink and a shy smile formed on her lips. “He really said that I was pretty?” I nodded at her and laughed at how she was behaving like a teenager who found out her crush liked her too.

The filming of the MV ended pretty quickly since the boys didn’t make too many mistakes and the 7 of us hurried off to Mr. Lee’s office since he called for us. “_____ and Kim, you two will be working with SHINee permanently so from now on, you both also have to come for meetings concerning them. SHINee will be debuting in exactly one week’s time on Music Bank and since you all have worked very hard these past few months, I have decided to give you a break this weekend. You can go anywhere and do anything you want but just be back by Monday. Be sure to enjoy this, especially you five boys because this is your last weekend to be able to go around as a commoner and not be recognized by others. Have fun!” He finished what he had to say to us and shooed us out of his office immediately as usual. I looked towards Kim and we both screamed at the same time. “HOLIDAY!!!”

 

I know I haven't update for almost one week. I get lazy to write sometimes. Mianhae! Keke, anyway this chappie's basically to introduce Kim unnie so it may be kinda boring for you'll but I'll try and make the next one more exciting.:D Still, I hope you guys like it and comment! Pretty please?^^

Do you'll like SS501's comeback? I think it's good!XD

Btw for the holiday should I make it a group outing?