He's back

Miss me? 'Cause I'm Back To Steal Your Heart [HIATUS]

Happy belated anniversary SHINee! Continue to shine! I love you guys.<3 Oppas Hwaiting!

Your pov:

I stared into his eyes and felt as though I was getting deeper and deeper into a dark abyss until I heard someone call my name. I immediately snapped out of my trance and let go of the doorknob so quickly as though it had electrocuted my hand. I turned back to see who it was. “Oppa, how come you’re here?” “I was told that Mr. Lee wanted to see me so I came.” He looked to the person beside me and I saw a flash of recognition in his eyes. (Is there such an expression?) He put his arm over my shoulder protectively and led me into the office. I was so so tempted to look back at him. Feelings and memories came flooding back to me and I felt like I was suffocating in all of it. ‘Why is this happening? Just the sight of him brings back everything I tried to forget. Why does he have to show up again? Out of all the people in Seoul, why him? No, he no longer means anything to me. I cannot and will not be affected by him. He’s just a stranger now. The only one in my heart is Onew… right?’

Key’s pov:

I rolled my eyes as Onew purposely knocked me with his shoulder when he walked past with _____. I looked at them as they walked into the office together and watched the door close behind them. I remembered the look on _____’s face just now and could still feel the silkiness of her hand on my palm. ‘Stupid Onew’s always in the way. He was there when I left her and now he’s still there. URGH. Well, seems like _____ still has feelings for me. If not why would she react that way? You better watch out Onew, _____’s mine and I’m gonna get her back from you.’ Jealousy surged through me as I thought about him being around _____ all the time. I calmed myself down and felt my confidence coming back to me as I entered. ‘Nobody’s going to steal her from me and that’s a fact.’

Your pov:

I was surprised to see 3 other guys sitting in a row of chairs placed opposite Mr. Lee’s table. I greeted Mr. Lee with Onew and nodded at the others before sitting down. “I will tell you why all of you are here as soon as the last person arrives. Ah, he’s here.” I looked up and watched Key come in. The moment our eyes met, I felt my heart racing wildly and I quickly looked away. “I am forming a new boy band called SHINee and the 5 of you will be the members while _____ will be your makeup artist. Onew is the leader and a main vocalist, Jonghyun is a main vocalist, Key will be doing a bit of singing and rapping like he did when he was an artist in America, Minho is the main rapper and Taemin is the main dancer. More details of your debut are in this folder and I expect all of you to read it. Please introduce yourselves and get to know each other. I have to leave now as I have a meeting. Be here at 9am tomorrow and don’t be late. By the way you’ll can go after this.” After that, he left the room and all of us sat in awkward silence. One of them who looked quite young introduced himself first. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Taemin and I heard that I’m the maknae of the group so all of you are my hyungs. You don’t mind me calling you that right?” He gave a cute smile and he turned towards me, coming over to where I was seated. “How old are you? I’m 18 this year. You’re my noona right? Right? I love having noonas!” I couldn’t help but smile at him and nod my head. He might be 18 but he was just like a little boy! He made an adorable face and called me noona three times in a row and then went on to talk to his hyungs. Soon, we were all smiling and introducing ourselves. I pouted at Onew when he told them that we were dating. Did he really need to say that? Oh well. There was oppa, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and… Key. When Key was doing his introduction, I looked down at my lap and played with my fingers. “So _____, you’re a makeup artist huh? Did you major in that at university?” My muscles tensed when said my name and directed the question at me. ‘Why is he doing this? It’s not like he doesn’t know.’ I had no choice but to answer me as Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun were looking at me expectantly. “Ah, I didn’t Key-shi. I only started learning after I graduated.” “Why so formal? We’re going to be working together a lot from now on. You can call me Key oppa. I am older than you right?” ‘ARGH. Is he bent on torturing me even after he did something so cruel to me already?! WHY EXACTLY IS HE BACK?! Keep cool _____, you don’t know him anymore.’ “K-key oppa” I hesitantly said it out and saw that charming smile I used to love on his face. I couldn’t take it and stood up abruptly. “Bye guys, I have something on so I’m going first. I’ll see you’ll tomorrow then.” I left the room and went home to my apartment and just laid on my sofa, trying to keep my head blank of any thoughts of Key.

Next day…

Your pov:

“Today you all will be going to the salon and getting new hairstyles for your upcoming debut single, Ring Ding Dong. _____, you will be going with them too. As their makeup artist, you should look your best too. Get going then, a van is waiting downstairs at the main entrance.” Mr. Lee then shooed us out of his office. We got into the lift and went all the way down to the ground floor. We walked out the huge doors and climbed into the van that would bring us to the salon. Onew and I sat at the back row and when Key plopped himself down next to me, I instinctively shifted nearer to Onew but then Key moved too. It was the three of us at the back and Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin in front. On the way there, we played Truth or Dare. We tore 6 slips of paper and drew a circle on one of them before crumpling them up and putting them into a hat, whoever picked the one with the circle had to choose. At the seventh turn, I had to choose but I didn’t like doing dares so I chose truth. The three more enthusiastic ones in front whispered to each other while I just leaned my head on Onew’s shoulder. They finally decided on a question and turned backwards to face me. “Tell us about your first love.” The instant I heard that, I froze up and my hand gripped Onew’s tighter. I felt Key shift in his seat beside me. There seemed to be something stuck in my throat and I just didn’t know what to say. Luckily, the van stopped then and the driver told us that we had arrived. I hurried the three out of the van and scrambled out as fast as I could. The salon had totally saved me from having to tell them about Key and our relationship.

We went in and hairdressers led me us to separate areas. I was on one side while the guys were on the other. After I had my hair washed, a lady in her mid-thirties came behind me and started combing my hair. She combed my hair so that I had a side parting and snipped off parts of my hair, giving me a side parting. Then, she curled my hair so that it was a bit wavy. She gave me a smile and left after she finished. I had to admit that she did a pretty good job and the hairstyle suited me. I got up from the chair and went back to the reception area and found them already waiting for me. They looked really different from just now but in a good way. I walked over to Onew and smiled. “Light brown looks good on you.” “Thanks. You look really pretty with a fringe. Mr. Lee must have thought your previous hairstyle was bad so he made you change it.” He whispered into my ear and I gave him a slight push, glaring at him. “Noona and hyung, stop flirting already. Can we go eat lunch? I’m hungry.” I blushed and took Taemin’s hand, pulling him towards the van while the others trailed behind. “Yah, don’t say things like that. It’s embarrassing. And we weren’t even flirting!” We reached the van and got in, asking the driver to bring us to a place nearby for lunch.

 

Hello! I'm back from Malaysia and I have to say it was super fun since it was with my friends. I wanna go back!:D Okay, enough about me. Are you guys having your holiday now too? Anyway, Key is back!!! I personally find this chapter a it boring but I hope you guys like it.(: I just realised I wrote them playing Truth and Dare to like at the class reunion. Heh. I know there wasn't much of Jonghyun and Minho in this chapter but I'll try adding them in more in the following chapters. Taemin just seems like an easier character to write.XD Hee hee, writing about Key being jealous was quite fun and it seems like Onew's very protective eh?[: Remember to comment!~