Confrontation

Miss me? 'Cause I'm Back To Steal Your Heart [HIATUS]

Your pov:

Ten minutes later, we reached a fried chicken shop. Just as we were about to open the door and get out, Key stopped us. “Wait guys, I need to put on my disguise first.” He quickly pulled out a pair of dark sunglasses and put it on with a beanie. When he was done, we went into the shop and sat at a round table. We ordered six meal sets and began chatting and playing around while waiting for the food to arrive. “Hyung hyung, teach me how to look more charismatic. I need to look more manly and serious to suit Ring Ding Dong’s concept.” Taemin turned to Minho and tried making a poker face. “No no! That’s not how you do it. Watch and learn from the model.” Minho smirked at Taemin and made a few expressions and poses as if he were at a photo shoot. We all burst out in laughter and tried doing our own serious but fierce expressions at the same time. “Taetae, you’re still doing it wrong. Don’t worry, I’ll practice with you tonight at the dorm.” “Taetae?” I gave Minho a questioning look. Suprisingly, it was Key who answered from beside me. “It’s the nickname we all gave him. He’s my son now. I’m the umma and Jonghyun’s the appa.” (KYA. JongKey!<3) I felt all nice and warm inside upon hearing this. ‘Key’s just as caring as he used to be… WAIT! What am I thinking?! _____, focus! Stop having weird thoughts about Key. You don’t like him. And why is he sitting next to me AGAIN?!’ The sound of plates being put onto the table interrupted my thoughts. “Wah, the food looks really good! Lets’ start eating!” Jonghyun took one of the plates and put it in front of him, starting to eat before us. I turned to my left and gave him a disapproving look. “Yah oppa, you should wait for everyone to get food first. Don’t just eat by yourself.”Jonghyun looked up from his chicken cutlet and towards me, giving me the cutest puppy eyes I had ever seen. I had a seriously weak spot for puppy eyes and couldn’t help but give in. “Fine fine oppa but only this time. Kya, your puppy eyes are seriously cute!” I pinched his cheeks and messed with his hair. “Omo! This chicken is seriously good! I should order dinner from them every day. Don’t you just love chicken?” Onew smiled dorkily and happily ate his chicken.

Suddenly, I had this creepy feeling that people were watching us. I turned my head around and when I looked at a group of girls of about 10 sitting at a table not too far away, they covered their faces with the menus. I turned back towards our table and said in a hushed whisper, “Guys. I think those girls over there are watching us.” Just as I finished talking, a girl in a school uniform walked to the table. “Um, excuse me but are you Key? The singer who just returned from America?” Key’s hands curled up, a habit of his when he was panicky. “Uh, I have no idea what you’re talking about. You must be mistaken.” He put on a fake low voice and looked away from the girl. “B-but you’re wearing the key and lock earrings that he always wears. You are Key right? Could you give me your autograph?” She nodded at the other girls sitting at the table I was looking at and they got up holding cameras and paper, heading for our table. Key grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him out of the shop but not before he told the others to run and call each other later. We were running and pushing our way through the crowded streets as we tried to run away from a mob of fan girls but I felt like I was having the time of my life. Key locked eyes with me and tightened his grip on my hand. “Hold my hand tight and don’t let go kay?” It was only then that I realized we were holding hands. Our hands fit together perfectly and I liked the way it made me feel. ‘No, this can’t be. How can I possibly still like him? He was so cruel and mean to me… The one I’m with now is Onew but why does Key make me react like this?’

Key abruptly pulled me into an alley and we hid behind a pile of cardboard. We waited there quietly until the fan girls were gone. I tried to get up from our hiding position but Key didn’t let go of my hand. I shook his hand off roughly and was about to walk off when I felt him hug me from behind. “Please _____, don’t leave. Come back to my side. I can’t stand watching you being together with Onew.” I was stunned for a moment and didn’t know what to do. He sounded so sad and hurt that I wanted to hug him back and comfort him but I couldn’t forget about what he did to me. It was impossible for us to get back together. I pulled his arms off me and faced him, tears b in my eyes. “You jerk! You left me so heartlessly without any explanation then. Do you know how much pain you put me through?! Do you have any idea at all?! It took me so long to forget about you and you just come strolling back into my life asking to get back together. Let me tell you something, there is no way for me to love you again ‘cause I only love Onew oppa now. You betrayed my trust in you and I no longer have feelings for you.” I had always been a bad liar and I was hoping Key wouldn’t see through it. The truth was, I still had a soft spot for him in my heart and I knew that. He took steps forward until he was right in front of me, our bodies almost touching. “I know you too well _____. You were lying weren’t you? If you weren’t, prove it to me.” He smirked and leaned towards me to kiss me. The instant our lips touched, my eyes closed automatically and I tilted my head. My tense body relaxed as he put his arms around me and kissed me harder. I was losing focus of my thoughts at this familiar feeling I missed so much. I kissed him back and as I was about to open my mouth and let his tongue in, I suddenly came back to my senses and pushed him away as hard as I could. “You said you didn’t like me but you kissed me back. Looks like you were lying after all. Let me tell you something too, I don’t give a damn about Onew and I don’t care whether he’s your boyfriend now. I’m will make you mine again _____, just you wait.” He blew a kiss towards me with a confident grin and left me standing there still trying to figure out what had just happened.

Key's pov:

'OMG YAY! _____ still loves me! I was so nervous just now but luckily I didn't mess it up. Oh it's on Onew and I'm so gonna win her back.'

 

Hey guys! Key's childish eh? Have you guys watched SHINee's performance at Dream Concert? I was pretty awesome but Taemin's face was quite amusing. I think he was trying to be manly or something.XD Thanks for your comments. Read this chappie and comment again!:D