Save Me

Miss me? 'Cause I'm Back To Steal Your Heart [HIATUS]

 

Your pov: 
When we entered the club, we were led to a private room on the upper level. We ordered five beers for ourselves and a coke for Taemin. I was a bad drinker but I didn't want to spoil the fun of teasing Taemin by ordering a coke too. When the drinks arrived, we all stood up and gave a toast to Taemin before gulping down all the beer and slamming the mug down onto the table. Jonghyun called the waiter and ordered five more beers, causing me to groan in my mind. 'JONGHYUN! Why are you doing this to me? URGH. Hope I don't get drunk later and embarass myself...' Each time our mugs were drained, more beer would be ordered. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks and I knew they were turning red. By the time I finished my fifth mug, I was feeling light-headed and the room seemed to be spinning around. My eyelids fluttered open and close slowly as I looked around. All of a sudden, my left hand jerked upwards and I was pulled out the door to the dance floor by Kim. "Let's party!" Kim who didn't seem to be drunk at all but rather on high started to dance to the beat of the music. "Suurreeee Kiiimmmm" My words came out slurred and I began to dance as well. We danced non-stop, our movements matching the fast beats of the tracks that the DJ played. We decided to stop for awhile and headed to the bar to grab a drink where we met the guys.

 Kim pulled out her phone and stared at the phone screen, seeming to be reading a message. She looked up from her phone at me with a frown on her face. "Hey _____, I have to go home now. My mum needs me back for some reason. See you on Monday! Have fun here!" She turned and was about to leave when Jonghyun grabbed her hand. "Hey, need a ride home?" Kim hesitated for awhile before nodding shyly. "Yeah, that would be great. Thanks." I jerked my head towards their hands and winked at her, causing her to blush. She pulled her hand away and walked out of the club, Jonghyun following right behind. Onew left to go to the washroom and I ordered another mug of beer from the bartender. "Key hyung, I'm going to bring Minho hyung back to the dorm first. He's drunk already. See you later. Bye _____ noona, thanks for today!" Taemin flashed a smile at me and put Minho's arm over his shoulder and supported him up, helping him out the club. It was just Key and I standing at the bar and I was starting to feel awkward. I quickly grabbed my mug of beer and gulped it down before heading back to the dance floor. I could somehow feel his gaze on my back and I quickly pushed past people to get to the centre of the crowd, hoping to get out of his range of sight. When I felt more at ease, I started dancing again. Crazy Because of You by T-ara came on and I started dancing with y moves.

Suddenly, a man put his hands on my hips and started to grind himself against my body. I squirmed at his touch and tried to get away but he applied pressure on my hips and kept me in place. I struggled against him and almost got away until he pulled me back by my wrist and circled his arms around my waist. He leaned in towards my ear and whispered into it, his breath tickling my ear lobe. “Hey y, I know you want me.” I was utterly disgusted by him and pushed him away forcefully. I strode off to a quieter corner of the club hoping to clear my head but the creep followed me there. “Aw, come on baby. Don’t play hard to get with me.” He pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head so that I couldn’t escape. He crashed his lips onto mine and when I wouldn’t let his tongue enter my mouth, he placed one hand on my and squeezed causing me to open my mouth in shock. I pushed and pushed against him but he was too strong for me and I couldn’t move. Hot tears started to roll down my cheeks as I felt his tongue in my mouth and his hands roaming over my body. ‘Somebody save me!’ His weight on me was suddenly gone and I opened my eyes to see Key holding the man’s collar and glaring at him. He punched him across the cheek with a sharp blow and the man fell to the ground. “Don’t you ever touch her again! Now get lost!” Key’s voice was loud and harsh and the man quickly got up and scrambled away.

Key’s pov:

Once the guy was gone, I turned towards _____ and walked towards her. My heart was breaking as I took in the sight of her sitting on the floor crying. I walked over and sat down beside her. I embraced her in a tight hug and I could feel her straining to get my arms off her but I just hugged her tighter. She gave up after awhile and I could feel her body rack as she buried her face into my chest and cried. Her tears seeped through my cotton shirt and I started her back to calm her down. It was a method that had always worked on her and it was no different this time.  She slowly put her arms around me and clutched onto me as her sobbing turned into little sniffles. She looked up at me through her lashes with eyes that were glistening with tears. “Thank you Key… oppa.” She said this hesitantly and immediately looked back down. I continued to her back and soon, she was asleep. I nudged her softly to try waking her up but to no avail. She was sleeping like a baby so I carefully laid her on the ground before picking her up and carrying her bridal style.  I walked out through the back door and to my car, opening the passenger door and placing her on the seat softly. I reclined the seat and put on her seatbelt for her before closing the door gently. I was about to get into the car when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face Onew who was panting heavily and holding her bag. “Yah! Where do you think you were going with her without me? She’s my girlfriend now not yours!” Onew was shooting daggers at me, he probably thought I was trying to do something to her. I could see _____ moving in her seat and mumbling something from the corner of my eye. “Hyung, can we get _____ home first? We can talk about this later.” Onew nodded and got into the backseat - since it concerned _____, he was more compromising. I started the ignition and drove off to her house. When we arrived there, Onew rummaged through her bag for her key and opened the door while I brought her to her room and tucked her under the blanket.

I went to the nearby park with Onew where it was quiet and empty. It was the perfect place for us to talk. “So why were you alone with _____? Stop trying to get back with her. You’re just going to cause her more pain! And she’s MY girlfriend now. You got that?!” His words made me furious and I stared at him with my deadliest glare. “Some kind of boyfriend you are. You don’t even know what was happening to her!” My words were practically dripping with sarcasm as I looked him in the eye. “She was almost by a bloody and you were nowhere in sight! You’re a great boyfriend alright!” I spat out m words at him and restrained myself from hitting him. _____ would definitely not be pleased if I did that. I watched as his eyes widened in shock and he stumbled backwards a little before regaining his composure. “Well I’m not Superman so sorry. And at least I didn’t abandon her after proposing to her!” He shot back at me using my weakest point and a wave of guilt washed over me. “Y-you don’t understand why I did that. If I actually had a choice, that wouldn’t have happened.” My voice was full of emotion and I looked away from him. With that, I walked off to my car and sped home, trying hard not to think about _____ and what I did to her.

Onew’s pov:

I stared as he walked off and questions filled my mind. ‘What on earth was he talking about? Did he have some sort of difficulties? What exactly happened?! Aish, I better go back to check up on _____ first.’ I went back to her house and sat beside her on her bed, drawing circles on the back of the hand that I held. She was sleeping peacefully and had a contented smile on her face, muttering incoherent things once in awhile. I brushed her hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. I was about to leave when she wrapped her arms around mine and snuggled into me. “Key oppa… Stay with me…” I smiled sadly and sighed. “Guess you can’t forget about him after all. I love you _____. I really hope you don’t leave me…” I leaned my head back on the wall and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon.

 

 

Heya everybody! Thanks for all the lovely comments and to the silent readers too! I realised I didn't update for like a month...=.= But I finally found some time after my exams.(: So how was the chapter? I bet you didn't see that coming! Was it exciting? Yay! My Key darling to the rescue! Dun dada dun! Hee hee. But honestly, feel free to give me any sort of comments even if it  is criticism so I can try and improve on my writing.[: And I was at YOG tennis, lots of hot guys! Gonna watch athletics finals tmr, I'm hyped up now for that. Oh yes, I so so love Lucifer! It's an awesome song but it still can't top RDD for me.): SHINee hwaiting! And I'm super jealous of those who got to go for SM Town concert. T.T