Familiar Eyes

Miss me? 'Cause I'm Back To Steal Your Heart [HIATUS]

Your pov:

‘Hmm, what should I wear? I can’t be too casual or too dressy.’ I scanned through the different outfits in my closet till I found something suitable. I glanced at the clock and realized that I was going to be late unless I hurried. I quickly put on my outfit and made sure I looked presentable before leaving the house. I walked as fast as I could to the bus stop and luckily, the bus had just arrived. I got on the bus and sat near the back. I checked my bag to make sure I had all the required documents before leaning back on the seat and relaxing. At SME… Your pov: I took deep breaths and calmed myself down before entering the room. There was a panel of three sitting at a long table with a chair opposite it. I smiled and bowed, greeting them. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is _____ and I’m here to apply for the job of a makeup artist.’ I handed my portfolio to them before sitting down on the chair. I watched as they browsed through it and nodded at each other. ‘That’s a good sign right? _____ hwaiting!’ They turned to face me and began asking questions like why I wanted to become a makeup artist and my previous work experiences. I felt myself relaxing as the interview became more of something like a conversation with my friend. It was soon over and I went to the waiting room where the rest of the applicants were waiting for the announcement of who had been chosen. An hour later, all of the interviews were completed and the three interviewers came into the room. “We have chosen three girls as our new makeup artists. They are Hwang Soo Jung, Park Mi Ah and…” I felt my heart thumping against my chest wildly as I waited for the third name to be announced. “Kim _____! Congratulations to these ladies. Would you three come here for a minute?” ‘Omo! I really got chosen! Thank you for watching over me Omma. Hmm, the other girls seem nice. Well that’s good ‘cause I’m probably gonna be working with them.’ I practically bounced up from my seat and hurried over to where the interviewers and the other two girls were. “For today, you girls will be brought around the company premises and meet the artists. We will tell you which groups you have been assigned to tomorrow. Please follow that lady over there. She’s also a makeup artist by the way.”

I introduced myself and the other two did the same while we followed the lady around the humongous building. I probably would get lost if I walked around myself. We reached the practice room where all the artists were and went in to greet them. They introduced themselves and I could more or less remember their names. After that, we were brought around to other places in the building like the cafeteria. “We’re done for today. Remember to report here at 9 sharp tomorrow.” I waved to the Soo Jung and Mi Ah as they left for the bus stop together. I made my way back to the dance studio for the trainees that we walked past just now and cautiously opened the door. I saw a few girls and guys sitting on the floor drinking from water bottles and spotted Onew lying on the floor with his eyes closed. I smiled at the others and walked quietly towards him. I crouched beside him and went “Boo!” in his ear. He was startled and immediately got up, scanning his surroundings. He saw me and pinched my cheeks hard. “You naughty girl. What are you doing here?” “Yah yah. Stop pinching already. My cheeks hurt. Guess what oppa? I got the job! I’m going to be working here and coming her every day with you!” He flashed a grin at me. “That’s awesome but I gotta get back to practice now. The teacher’s back. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning at 8.30 kay?” I nodded at him and felt the dance instructor’s glare on my back as I scurried out the door like a frightened mouse. I heaved a sigh of relief as soon as I was out. ‘Being in the same room with that woman is just plain scary…’ I walked out the main doors of the building and headed for the bus stop.

Next day…

Your pov:

I grabbed a sandwich off the table and rushed out of my apartment and Onew was already waiting in his car. I got in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Sorry oppa. I got up just a teeny bit late. You haven’t been waiting long have you?” “Not really but sometimes, I just feel like your personal slave.” I giggled and slapped his arm lightly. “I apologized already. You’re the one who offered to pick me anyway.” I pouted at him and made him start driving before he made me late on my first day of work. We arrived at the entrance at 9 sharp and I got out of the car waving to him. “See you later oppa!” I entered the building and saw the Soo Jung and Mi Ah standing at the lobby. I went over to them just as the three interviewers from yesterday came out of the lift nearby. We greeted them with excited smiles on our faces. “Good morning girls. You all look fantastic and ready to begin work.” The middle aged man was the one to speak as he flipped through some papers. “Okay. Soo Jung and Mi Ah, you two will be the assistants for SNSD’s main makeup artists. As for _____, Mr. Lee would like to speak to you personally. Come with us please.” I bit my lip nervously as I followed them and said goodbye to Soo Jung and Mi Ah. We took the lift up to the highest floor and stepped out to a grand looking office reception. The receptionist pointed towards her left into a white corridor. “Just go straight and turn left. You’ll see a door there. That’s Mr. Lee’s office.” I followed her instructions and walked into that corridor. I came to the door which was in the middle of another corridor and just as I knocked on the door and reached for the doorknob, another hand reached forward and covered my hand. My hand felt as though electricity had passed through it and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up. My gut churned and something just told me that the situation wasn’t good. Blood was rushing through my veins and I could hear it in my ears as I looked up to find myself staring into two brown orbs. Two familiar brown orbs.

Hey guys! I'm back! I was feeling sick the past few days so I didn't update. Mianhae! Anyway I'll be going on a school trip to Malaysia tomorrow so the soonest I'll update will probably be Friday. Comments please?:D