The Lover's Secrets part 9

The Lover's Secrets

Key and the rest of the members were asking Mrs. Ann who were suspisous that came into Dunkin' Donuts. Key had left his phone on silent because he felt it was important not to get calls during this investagation, not knowing that Ren was trying frantically to help him.

      "Are you sure there was no gangster looking people?" Taemin asked.

"What! there's gangsters in this area?!?!?" Mrs. Ann asked. Her terrified face showed Taemin that he probably shouldn't have asked that question. Taemin slouched a little bit down wards in the chair, embarassed.

      "No, No we can assure you there are no gangsters here, Mrs. Ann," Jonghyun said.

"Well there was a young group of guys their ages are around you guys..." Mrs. Ann said. "They're not really gangster material if you ask me."

      "Do you remember what they look like by any chance?" Minho asked.

"No, my memeory isn't that good but I know that they are rather popular a few girls had asked for autographs from them," Mr. Ann replied trying hard to think back to their faces.

        "You said their ages were close to us? hmm,.. Mrs. Ann could it have been a bad called NU'EST?" Key asked.

Thinking for a long time with a puzzled face Mrs, Ann started to rememeber slowly. The guys could see that she was thinking really hard about the question.

 " It's okay Mrs. Ann you don't need to think too hard we have all day," Taemin had said.

        "I do remember... a boy's name was Ren I think It was.." Mrs. Ann replied

"So it is NU'EST!" Minho said proudly. "I knew that group was up to no good"

      "Ren....." Key mumbled. "It.. can't be..."