The Lover's Secrets part 6

The Lover's Secrets

   They had spent the night talking at Minho's place not even knowing they were already slowly falling asleep. When they woke up they immediately thought of Minyah and went back to the topic.

    "We don't really know for sure," Onew said. "We need more evidence, we can't jump to conclusions that JR really wants to kidnap Minyah"

"No, but I sure JR is going to sooner or later" Minho said.

     Takeshi had came down with some food and drinks for them, While they ate Takeshi had a worried face.

" Annyeong hashimnikka, is everything alright?" Takeshi asked. "You guys were still up at 4:00 a.m sleep talking to each other"

    "We are fine, Mr. Takeshi." Key said "We were talking about school"

Takeshi looked around at the boys with suspicion, just when he was about to ask the boys what about school there was a knock at the door

"Ah~ must be Mr. Kim," Takeshi said "You boys better get ready," he walked up stairs to get the doors.

     The boys let out a sigh of relief.

that was way too close Key thought

 

      They gotten outside and thanked Takeshi for part of breakfast and ran out the door. Into the limo and did not speak a word in the car. Confused Takeshi closed the door and shook his head "What are they thinking of?" he thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Minyah had started her daily routine:

1. Go take a shower and get dressed.

2. Get breakfast and feed the cat.

3. Walks out the door and locks the door.

4. Go extra early by 20 mins. to set up the cafe.

5. Brew the coffee and make SHINee's drinks before they arrive so that the drinks would be ready by the time they came.

6.Filp the XClosedX sign to ~Open~. Her favorite step of the day.

       Little did she know that while she was brewing the coffee there were 5 guys that were already in the cafe 10 mins before the cafe actually opened.

Baekho was standing behind her had covered her eyes with a handkerchief and picked her up, while Minhyun quickly ran over and covered with duct tape. JR opened the door at the back of the truck and NU'EST had zoomed out with the confused Minyah in the back trunk.

Minyah was kicking Baekho when he had placed her down.

 What is happening? is this one of the crazy fangirls plans because I'm kind of close to SHINee?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINee had arrived.

"Thank you Mr. Kim," They said. As they gotten to the door they see the rest of the employees looking confused.

"Where could Minyah be she'd never be late for work," Mrs. Ann, the owner of the cafe said. "That's the only reason why I trusted her with the key,"

"Could it be that someone close in her family was injured?" one of the workers asked.

As SHINee overheard, They had knew exactly what had happend