The Lover's Secrets part 2

The Lover's Secrets

  It didn’t take the rest of the members to notice that Jonghyun wasn’t with Key.

“Where is Jonghyun? Doesn’t he always come here with you?” Onew asks.

“He said he’d be a little later” Key replies.

      Minyah walks over to SHINee’s table, with all of their drinks.

“Here’s your drinks,” Minyah smiles sweetly as she handed over each drink to the right person.

“Thank you, Minyah” Minho says and winks at her.

Minyah giggles and quickly walks away.

    ”Ah, Minyah sarang hae! I love how you blush and giggle,”

“Key? Are you okay?” Taemin asks worriedly.

Key started to zone out and started daydreaming:

    Minyah is so pretty and cute her smile is so adorable. She knows what I always order so if she was ever my girlfriend she’d be prefect!

“KEY!!!!!!!!!” Onew yells

Key quickly snaps out of it and at first is confused at where he was at but quickly realized that he was at the coffee shop.

“Oh, sorry,” Key says.

“Key, I said if you don’t hurry we’ll be late for school,” Onew says.

“Right,” Key says.

     Key finishes his coffee and left with the rest of the members onto their limo that they went to school in. The car ride there was quiet too, it was so quiet that Taemin started sleeping in the car. Minho started to pull out a book he was reading for 12 days already and he was already half way done. Onew was looking out of the window as he saw the bright sun rise up to the sky and shown through the car window. Key was wondering what Jonhyun was doing and why he was late.

   SHINee arrived to Fantasy Prep