The Lover's Secrets part 4

The Lover's Secrets

         After getting out of Language Arts the rest of Key's teachers allowed Key to take Ren on a tour around the school. The rest of the SHINee members were paired up with the other NU'EST members.

Minho was with JR

Onew with BaekHo.

Jonghyun with MinHyun.

Taemin with Aron.

Key and Ren bumped into the rest once in a while. Key took Ren to the school library first. They sat down at the nearest table

 

"This is where you'll find your school reasearch, textbooks, comics, mangas, scripts for play or flims, and internet access if needed," Key told Ren.

 

"Wow! They have everything!" Ren said.

 

"How old are you Ren?" Key asks.

 

"Sixteen," Ren said

 

"Sixteen?!?!" Key was shocked.

 

"Yep! Our manager made us work extra hard to let us skip grades." Ren said. "Well everyone but Aron, he worked too hard on English,"

 

     Key was zoned out, again. This time he was thinking what would happen if SHINee and NU'EST could be closer and hang out once in a while. Key was thinking so long that he fell asleep sitting stright up.

 

"Key? Umm..... Key?" Ren asked while frantically waving his hands and poking Key's arm, from across the table.

 

    Key slowly moved and grunted and went back to sleep. Behind them Taemin was introducing Aron to the library, too.

 

"And that's where you can sit at when you want to read, dra-" Taemin said. "Excuse me , Aron,"

 

Taemin walks over to sleeping Key and messes with Key's hair. "Key-hyung, what are you doing?" he asks. "You're suppose to help Ren get to know the school not letting Ren watch you sleep,"  He laughs.

 

   Key wakes up and looks around. Still alittle sleepy he messes with Taemin's hair.

 

"HEY!Go back to being a tour guide," Taemin laughs. "Come on, Aron I'll show you the gym,"

   

      Taemin and Aron leave, and Key quickly apologizes to Ren.

 

"It's okay, Really," Ren says.

 

     For the rest of the day Key was having fun introducing Ren to the school. Key had gotten to know Ren better and found out that he was intrested in alot of things that Key had liked too. By the end of the day it had felt like Key and Ren were childhood friends because they talked about themselves so much.

 

   "Thank you for giving me a tour around the school," Ren says happily, then he walked up to the other NU'EST members and they drove home.

 

    Key meet up in the parking lot with the other SHINee members.

 

"So, how did your guys tour go?" Onew asked them.

 

"GREAT!" Key  said.

 

"Okay," Jonghyun said with a little sigh.

 

"So-so," Taemin said.

 

"I don't really like JR," Minho said.

 

    This had surprised the rest of the members,  because it was really hard for Minho to hate anyone at all.

 

"He was talking about Minyah I think," Minho said.