The Lover's Secrets part 11

The Lover's Secrets

Key's cellphone goes off buzzing like crazy.

"THANK GOD IT'S REN" Key yells when he see's his number on the phone.

"Hi um-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" Key cuts Ren off shouting at the top of his lungs.

"I can explain I swear just not now, not today meet me at 12 at the Kute Kitten Cafe" Ren replies.

"TELL ME WH-" Ren hung up on Key.

Frusterated and tired Key takes a long shower.

I can't believe this is happening, why?!?!

He plops into bed and falls asleep too tired , and nervous about what has happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:00 A.M Kute Kitten Cafe

Ren sits at a table in the corner while a little kitten nuzzles againsts his leg.

He picks it up and says, "Hello little kitten why would Key be late today?" He gently pats the kitten as it meows.

Key was running late because he had slept in all that has been going on made him sleep a little more than usual.

BAM the door to the cafe slams open and the workers stare at the door a little horrified and freezing in place.

Key walks in angrily at the same time avoiding the curious kittens that are laying around nonchalantly on the floor.

He pulls up the chair in front of Ren and slams the table.

"ANSWERS , REN"

The kitten that was in Ren's lap is curled up closer to Ren with a terrfied look.