The Lover's Secrets part 1

The Lover's Secrets

Key woke up sweating, it was 5:00 A.M and he had woke up to the hot, humid weather. With a sigh, Key got up and opened the window bigger to allow a little breeze come into his room. Searching through his closet he’d found his school uniform, and quickly hopped in the bathroom to take a shower. He finished dressing and ran downstairs. “Another day at Fantasy Prep!” He said after finishing his breakfast.

      He had lived with himself for almost 3 years now after the rest his band, SHINee decided that they should go back to school. Key was happy to be at Fantasy Prep and have the all fangirls screaming for him. He got up and locked the door of his apartment and was headed off to the bus stop to meet up with Jonghyun. The both of them would go to Dunkin’ Donuts, the rest of the  SHINee members had always met since school started at about 8:00 A.M.

     Key’s phone rang, It was Jonghyun

Key: “yeoboseyo, Jonghyun!”

Jonghyun: “Well you're rather happy today,”

Key: “Of course I am!” Key smiled as he said that.

Jonghyun: “I might be a little bit late today so if I don’t show up for a long time you can go without me.”

Key: “Okay,”

   Key hangs up and presses ‘down’ on the elevator. The elevator comes up to the 15th floor with a ding.

“I love it when it makes that sound.” Key thinks to himself.

  He arrives to the Lobby and walks out the door.

“Bye-Bye, Key Oppa!” The front desk lady waves and yells.

“Bye,” He turns and waves at her.

     He walks to the bus stop, his school bag slung across his shoulder. And waits for Jonghyun to show up sooner or later. After 30 minutes Key gives up and goes onto the bus and swipes his car and sits by the window of the bus. He rests his head against the cool, cold glass and part of the metal that secures the rest of the windows together.

” This is so weird without Jonghyun here, usually we’d be goofing off and the bus driver would give us death glares by now, today’s awfully quiet “  

    There had been no one on the bus, not even the paparazzi was following him.His stop arrives quickly and he got up and thanked the driver and bolted off. Once he got in he ordered his coffee.

“Just the usual?” Minyah the cashier asks Key.

“No, I think I’ll have an iced mocha today,” Keys says and winks at Minyah.

Minyah blushes and quickly went to the back.

“Minyah is so cute when she blushes,”

  
Key spots the rest of SHINee and sits down besides them