The Lover's Secrets part 5

The Lover's Secrets

   "We're going to my house, to finish this discusion I have a feeling someone is watching us," Minho says.

    The members agree and get into the limo that had finally arrived a little later then usual. As always the members went in this order: Taemin, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, and then Key.

    "We are going to my house, Mr. Kim," Minho says to the driver.

With a nod and a smile in the rear view mirror Mr. Kim starts heading towards Minho's house.

    "How was your day today gentlemen?" Mr. Kim asked. "You had seemed awfully quiet when Jonghyun wasn't around today,"

"I was just tired," Key said.

"Same here," they all repiled.

"I woke up late, sorry" Jonghyun says to the other members.

    Mr. Kim had a suspicious look on his face but kept on looking forward on the road. The members had knew there was something wrong or else Mr. Kim wouldn't be late for a whole 35 minutes before picking them out. They had decided to "sleep" untill they had got to Minho's house.

   Mr. Kim had gotten to Minho's house and pulled the limo to a park. Then, he unbuckled his seat belt and went to the back to open the door. Taemin had actually fell asleep and was resting his head against the door. When Mr. Kim opened the door he didn't know that Taemin was leaning against the door but had quickly caught Taemin before his body had hit the sidewalk. Mr. Kim, with relief had rested Taemin's head agaist Minho, and tried to get the members to wake up. The members were awake in an instant, everyone but Taemin. Minho got out of the car last and had piggybacked Taemin. They thanked Mr. Kim and went inside.

"hwangyong-hamnida," They were greeted by Minho's butler, Takeshi. He was part Japanese and part Korean.

"annyeong," Minho said. "We will be in the basement,"

"Very well, If you need me I shall be upstairs cleaning the house," Takeshi says with a warm smile.

    They walk downstairs as Minho stumbles with Taemin on his back. Minho puts Taemin on the sofas and goes behind the bar to grab some juice for everyone and banana milk for Taemin. Key walks over to help serve the drinks and opens the banana milk and whiffed the scent in front of Taemin.

"Hooray, Banana milk!!" Taemin wakes up and takes it from Key's hands.

Works everytime! Key laughs.

  "So about Minyah," Key says as Minho sits down.

"Right, Aron was talking about how cute he thought Minyah was and how he wished she was his." Minho says.

"So why does that make you want to hate him?" Jonghyun asked "I mean we can all agree that Minyah is cute."

"I don't think  Aron means that," Taemin says while drinking his banana milk.

"What do you mean?" Onew asked alarmed.

"I think he wants to know more about Minyah that's all." Taemin replies.

"I don't think knowing more about her involves snatching her up does it?" Minho asks everyone.

"We must save Minyah!" Key says.

Before it's too late, don't worry Minyah we won't let anyone hurt you.