The Lover's Secrets part 10

The Lover's Secrets

"E-excuse me.. I think.. maybe I should go home.." Key said as he rushed to the door.

"WAIT! KEY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!" Minho shouted.

"HOME" Key yelled he was already rushing home.

Key ran to his apartment unlocked the door then locked it quickly sat down on the couch rubbing his face.

"GAHHH! This doesn't make any sense at all! ", he slams his fist into the couch and burries his face under the pillow.

Key started going through the reasons why this might happen.

did they just not like us? what if one of us did something that offended them? But, that doesn't make any sense kidnapping Minyah.

Key starts dailing Ren's number.

"oooohhh pick up pick up the phone!!!" Key screams at the phone.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY this is Ren!!!! Sorry I'm away from my phone right now but I'll promise to call you back!! haha Byeeeeeee!"

Key hangs up the phone. Frustrated Key tosses the phone against the wall and sighs.

He slowly walks to the fridge and pulls out the orange juice and pours it out in a cup. With another sigh he drinks the orange juice and walks over to the t.v turing it out on to the news.

"We have new report of a girl being kidnapped this morin-" The t.v turns off.

"What the heck...?" Key walks over to the t.v.

"H-Hey K-K-Key" It was Minyah on the t.v all of a sudden out of no where.

"MINYAH!!?!?!?!??!?!" Key nearly drops the glass.

"I can't reply because this is a recording but I want to let you know that I'm okay" Minyah continues.

"Remember to smile dear" someone says in the background.

Minyah smiles and Key nearly goes to tears from remembering her happiness and joy normally and seeing her face now dirty and forced to smile angered him.

"Key I'll be fine, I promise" Minyah says and the t.v. shuts off.