The Lover's Secrets part 3

The Lover's Secrets

    SHINee slowly got out of the car , Jonghyun was already waiting for them.

"Sorry Hyung, where you waiting long?" Taemin asked.

"No Taemin it's okay it wasn't that long," Jonghyun smiled and patted Taemin's head.

They walk into Fantasy Prep greated by screams from the fangirls.

"Ah~ hello ladies!" Key winks.

The fangirls scream louder than usual.

"OMG! It's NU'EST!!" a fangirl screams.

"NU'EST?!?" all of the SHINee members said.

    

       Another five person k-pop band?    key thought.  There's a guy that looks as cute as Taemin!

It didn't take long to find out the members of NU'EST :

Aron, the Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, and Vocalist.

JR, the Leader, Main Rapper,and Main Dancer.

Baekho, the Main Vocalist.

Minhyun, the Lead Vocalist, and Visual.

Ren, the Vocalist, and Maknae.

 

    They were all off to there first class. For Key it was Language Arts, that was were he noticed that Ren was going into the same class as him. Key had sat down in his seat. As the teacher came in , so did Ren. Ren had his hair tied in a ponytail, a slightly confused look on his face. The teacher had whispered something into Ren's ear and pointed to the empty desk by Key's desk and then pointed to Key. Ren nodded and headed towards Key.

Ren slightly bent down to be at eye level with Key.

"Hi Key, my name is Ren. Mr. Koya said that you could help me out around the school. I was wondering if you cou-"

Key cut him off "Of course!" Key happily said.

"Oh, Th-Thank you v-very much," Ren said.

Ren happily sat down next to Key and Mr. Koya started the lesson for the day.