The Lover's Secrets part 8

The Lover's Secrets

Minyah wanted to scream and cry for help, she was also slightly confused.

Is NU'EST some kind of gang? What are they fanboys of SHINee? Wait what do I have to do and most of all where am I this place looks like it could crumble in seconds.

A smirk was accross Aron's face as she watch puzzled Minyah look around frantically. "Minyah? would you like to sit down?" Aron asked. "So you know you can get this all in your brain and procced?"

Minyah, not thinking nodded, as her head spacing out in her sea of thoughts. Once she sat down JR tied her up to the chair

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ren asked.

"Tying her down. of course." JR repiled.

"DON'T YOU SEE SHE'S PAIL AS SNOW?!?" Ren yelled.

"Be Quiet, She's fine calm down. Then Ren why don't you go get something for her to eat?." Jr says.

"Okay," Ren says and walks to the old kitchen already stocked with food a day before the whole kiddnapping.

Ren quickly walks to the bathroom instead, and flips open his cellphone.

"HEY!!!!! ............."

"Hi Key! " Ren says frantically

"This is Key~ Sorry I can't answer the phone right now! leave a message after the Beep...... BEEEEEEEEEP"

Ren facepalms "I'm just talked to an answering machine,"

"Hey Key sorry If you can't really hear me but there's something I got to tell you-"

"HEY REN WHERE'S THE FOOD AT!" JR is shouting from the room.

"I'm coming!" Ren yells back

"Just please call me back Key" Ren whispers and he hangs up the phone. He runs into the kitchen and washes his hands and makes a sandwich. Then quickly runs into the room and hands the sandwich to JR.

"Man what took so long?" JR asked.

"Nature Calls, so a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" Ren says. as he is quietly praying that Key picks up.