The Other Boys and Violins~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

“THANK GOD YOU’RE OKAY! YOU HAD US ALL WORRIED SICK!”

“AHH!”

Before I knew it, I’d been tackled to the ground by five people that were about fifty pounds more than me. Needless to say, IT HURT!

“YAH! GET OFF OF ME!” I screamed at them.

“Heh, sorry! We’re just excited to see you!” GD exclaimed as he and TOP helped me up.

I let out a breath, massaging my throbbing shoulder. Stupid Super Junior. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LAUGH AT MY PAIN?! I looked to my Big Bang boys and my face split into a smile as I threw myself into all their waiting arms.

“I’ve missed you guys!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms around Seungri’s neck, hugging him tightly. I missed him<3

“Oh my goodness, look at you! What the hell did they do to you?!” GD exclaimed angrily. Aish, always the big brother<3

“Yah! Siwon hyung wasn’t exaggerating over the phone! It looks like a truck just hit you!” Taeyang exclaimed.

I laughed as I pulled away from Seungri, hyperaware of the fact that he still had an arm around my waist. “Don’t worry, oppas, it looks a lot worse than it feels.”

“How can you even walk?!” Seungri asked me, giving me that look of his. Aish, he was so cute!

“I’m not even sure. It hurts like hell to even stand up,” I said, sighing.

“Yah! Sit down then! What are you doing standing up?! Aish, this girl!” Before I knew it, GD tore me from Seungri’s side and practically threw me into one of the armchairs. I had to laugh. He was so protective it was ridiculous!

“Yah, oppa! I’m fine! If you don’t watch out, you’re gonna turn into another Siwon!” I exclaimed at him.

“What’s wrong with turning into another me?!” I heard Siwon exclaim while the guys were teasing him.

“Well for one thing, I don’t recall any of you tackling me in a hug when you first saw me! Proves how much more Big Bang loves me than you guys,” I teased, sticking my tongue out at them.

“Yah! There are thirteen of us and five of them! I’m pretty sure that if we were to tackle you, you’d die!” Heechul responded.

I laughed for the first time in what seemed like eternity. “This is true.” I turned my attention back to my other boys, a smile on my face. “How have you guys been?! How was life without me?”

“Terrible!” GD exclaimed, rolling his eyes and throwing his hands up in the air. “Every night, it was always, ‘Why is Uki gone?!’ or ‘I miss Uki!’ or ‘Where’s Uki?!’ It got to the point where we all had to lock Seungri in a room by himself!”

Everyonebegan teasing poor Seungri as I laughed at his face turning pink. “Aww, my poor oppa,” I said, reaching forward and pinching his cheeks.

“Yah! You can’t treat your oppa like that!” he exclaimed, pouting at me and hitting my hands away.

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. “Only you, Seungri!”

“Uki! What is this?! When were you planning on telling me that Julliard asked for you as well?!” I heard someone yelling from somewhere in the hotel room. My mother came into view, the phone in her hands.

My mouth dropped. Please tell me the dean of Julliard didn’t call her.

“Yes, Mr. Guzelimian, I’ll talk to her now,” she said.

Craaaaap.

“Well? Explain,” she said, her arms crossed, her foot tapping the ground impatiently after she hung up the phone.

I let out a breath. “It was either go to college for violin or go to college for law! I think the choice is pretty clear, mother!”

“You play the violin?!” I heard someone exclaim.

I turned to the source of the noise and laughed at Henry. “Yes, Henry, I do. My main instrument was the cello actually, but I managed to pick up the violin somewhere along the way as well. Besides, I met the dean, mom. Total y creep! I don’t wanna go to any school like that!”

“But it was a full scholarship!” my mom whined.

“So was Harvard! And Princeton! But I turned them down without a second thought. Aish, mother, it’s in the past now.”

“No it’s not! The dean just called me and said he’s still offering the scholarship! It’s not too late!”

“Too late?! Mother, I haven’t so much as touched a violin in two years! I’m pretty sure I forgot how to even hold the bow!”

“I’m sure if you would just practice…” she hinted.

“Oh yeah, practice so I can take Julliard’s offer and totally blow off Cambridge?! I don’t think so! I’ve worked too hard building myself up as a lawyer, not a violinist.

“You can be a violin playing lawyer!” someone exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. “Stay outta this, Sungmin!”

He laughed in response. Aish, he just lives to irritate me!

“Oh, Uki, you could have been such a brilliant violinist!” my mother exclaimed, devastated.

I let out a breath. “Do you wanna call up the dean of Cambridge and tell him that I reject his scholarship then?”

My mom pouted at me. “…No.”

“Good, then let’s just drop it. And tell that skeevy Mr. Guzelimian to leave me alone! There’s a reason I rejected that school!”

“Wait a minute!” someone else exclaimed. The whole room went quiet as everyone turned their attention to Henry. “You mean to tell me that all this time you were here that you were a violinist?!

I rolled my eyes at him. “Aish. Henry Lau, if you ask me one more time, I’m going to deck you! Yes, I’m a violinist!”

“I wanna hear you play!” he said, running off to fetch his violin no doubt.

“No!” I cried, covering my face with my hands as everyone immediately agreed.

AISH!

 

Kekek. I missed Big Banggggg!~<3 Lol. And they're so freaking cute in that picc!<3

Okay, so I was reading through some of my older chapters and realized that as time progressed, my chapters got shorter and shorter. Lol. It made me sad to see that< / 3 So I was wondering if you guys would mind if I made my chapters a bit longer from here on?! Lol. Just wanted your input just in case you guys liked the lengths of these recent chapters. Lol. Go to around chapter ten or so and you'll totally see the difference! LMAOO~