Ridiculous Ideas~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Siwon ushered me inside, immediately shutting the door. Everyone completely surrounded me as I just sobbed even harder at seeing my boys again. God, I missed them! I hugged each and every one of them, not believing that I had the luck of being able to see them all again.

“Oh my goodness, my baby!” I heard a woman’s voice yell.

“Mommy!” I sobbed, running and throwing myself into my mother’s waiting arms.

“Thank God you’re okay! Thank God you’re alive!” she sobbed into my hair, holding onto me for dear life. I felt a pair of strong arms also wrap around us. I cried harder. “Appa!” I cried.

“Thank God my baby girl is okay! I was beginning to think that the worst had happened!” he cried.

My mother pulled out of the hug to examine me.

“Your face! Look at what they’ve done to you!” She started crying again. “They destroyed your pretty face!”

I laughed at her, hugging her even tighter. Thank God she didn’t see the rest of me quite yet.

“Uki, take the hoodie off,” my mother said, calming down slightly.

Oh jeez. “Mom, I don’t think you’re quite ready to see that yet,” I said nervously.

“Uki, if your face is this bad, I need to see what they did to the rest of you! Take the hoodie off!”

I looked around at everyone and shut my eyes as I took the hoodie off. I opened them to see my mother gasp, both her hands covering as she began breaking down again. All the guys growled in anger, immediately spewing threats and curses and cuss words.

“It’s really not as bad as it seems! It looks worse than it actually feels!” I said, trying to console them.

“Look at you! Look at what they’ve done to my poor baby!” my mother sobbed. She grabbed me by the arm, making sure to avoid any of my wounds and led me toward the room. “Come on, we need to get you cleaned up. Right now! Boys, someone go get some ice. We need ice!”

I was following my mother when someone blindsided me, tackling me in a hug. I screamed in pain the moment I hit the floor.

“Jiwon!” my dad scolded.

Siwon rushed up and picked me up off the floor as I stood there crying from the pain I felt in my ribs. He glared at Jiwon. “What if you broke her ribs?!”

“I’m sorry!” Jiwon exclaimed, hugging me again. “But I’m so glad that she’s okay! Thank God you’re alive, Uki! I prayed for you every night!” She was sobbing into my shoulder, which kindled the fury I felt inside.

“Get off of me!” I shrieked at her, throwing her off of me. She flew into the wall behind her.

“Uki!” my dad yelled.

“You stupid filthy little !” I continued shrieking at her.

Nobody said a word.

“Uki, I—”

“You thought I wouldn’t find out, huh?! You thought that you could keep it a secret?! Troy told me everything! He told me everything!” I continued screaming, my voice cracking from the sobs that shook throughout my body.

“Uki, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” she sobbed at me from her place on the floor.

“You lying ! You’re such a liar!” I screamed at her. “You know, I knew you hated me. Honestly, I did. But never, not once in my life, did I ever think that my own sister would sell me out like you had! I NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOU!”

I broke down into tears as my mom came up to me again, wrapping her arms around me. “Boys, get the ice!” She snapped her icy glare to Jiwon’s pathetic figure on the floor, sobbing and still spewing meaningless apologies. “We’ll talk about all this later. Come on, Uki, we need to get you cleaned up.”

Siwon’s POV~

I watched as my mom led Uki away into the room, Amanda following her to help. What in the hell was Uki talking about? What did Jiwon do to her?! My dad looked at Jiwon.

“What was your sister talking about?!” he asked.

She shook her head, refusing to answer.

“Choi Jiwon! Answer me this instant!” he yelled at her.

“Dad,” I said, putting a hand to his arm. “Wait until mom calms Uki down, okay? Everyone’s a little hysterical right now. Once she calms down, have her explain everything. Guys, come on! Uki needs ice!”

All of them shot up, but half of them flew out of the room to get the ice my mom had asked for. No one paid any attention to Jiwon still sobbing on the floor. If my suspicions of what happened were correct, I’m totally disowning her as my sister.

~~~~

About an hour later, with Uki on the couch in Donghae’s arms all iced up and cleaned up, we all sat and waited for the story. She recounted everything. From how well they treated all the other girls to how badly they’d beat her everyday she’d been there. I think I grinded my teeth so hard in the anger I felt that I almost broke every single one of them.

“U-Uki, where’s Alex?” Donghae’s mom asked, Donghwa’s arms wrapped securely around her.

Uki in a sharp breath, tears beginning to pool again. “I’m so sorry,” she said, breaking down into tears. “They sold her! They sold her two days ago and there was nothing I could do about it! I made sure they didn’t lay a single hand on her, but they sold her!”

Donghae’s mom broke into tears as Donghae tightened his arms around Uki. She hugged him tighter as well.

We were all silent for a couple minutes, not sure of what to say. The only sound that filled the room was Donghae’s mom’s cries. Then my mom looked at Uki, her eyes wide with trepidation.

“Uki, please tell me those guys didn’t lay a hand on you,” she said softly.

Uki laughed coldly and sarcastically. “Oh they tried,” she spat disgustedly. “However, two of them ended up falling down some stairs, one of them had a little accident with the window, two of them might need to visit the dentist soon, and another one of them might need to go see a plastic surgeon to fix that nose of his. The moment one of them hit Alex, I immediately broke his nose.”

I smiled at her, wiping away my tears. “That’s my baby sister.”

“Uki…It looks as though someone hit you across the back with a…”

She turned to look at Donghae, who trailed off, looking at her black and blue and purple upper back that showed throw the cut of her tank. “With a baseball bat? Yeah, that was their weapon of choice. Freaking bastards didn’t even have the courage to flat out hit me. Had to use a bat.”

Her lips curled in disgust. She hung her head low and said, “We need to find Alex. I’m not leaving this city until we do.”

Donghae hugged her. “Don’t worry. We’ll find her. For the time being, though, you needa rest. We’ll have a doctor come in and check up on you to make sure that everything’s okay.”

She bit her lip and stood up slowly. “So, um, yeah, about that,” she said, avoiding our gazes.

Oh jeez. It’s never good when she says something like that.

“Uki, what’s on your mind?” I asked her.

She swallowed and turned to look at all of us, making sure she was a good distance away from my mother. “None of you are going to like this idea very much, but, um…I’m planning to go back there.”

“WHAT?!” my mother exclaimed. “ARE YOU INSANE?!”

“Mom, hear me out! Alex is still out there somewhere and the only way to find out where she was sold is to get it out of them! And all those other girls, they’ve lost any and all hope of ever seeing their families again. Mom, you didn’t see their faces. You don’t know what it was like seeing them like that!”

“Uki, you’re freaking insane! There’s no way we’re letting you go back there! They’ll kill you!” I yelled at her.

“They won’t kill me! Trust me, I’ve done some pretty horrible stuff to them while I was there. If they wanted to kill me, they would have done so a long time ago,” she said.

“Uki, this is different. You ran away from them. I’m pretty sure that they’re gonna be upset enough to kill you,” Leeteuk pointed out.

“You guys don’t understand! Put yourselves in Donghae’s shoes for just a second! You see a girl come in through that door, and you’re secretly hoping that it’s your little sister, but instead, you see your friend’s little sister come in. Imagine how he’s feeling! I can’t give up on her!”

“Uki, can you just think of your own safety for a second here?! If you go back there, they will kill you!” Jiwon suddenly spoke.

Uki turned and glared at her. Her glare was so intense and filled with hatred, even I cringed at the sight of it. And I was sitting about three feet away!

“You have no right to speak to me!” Uki yelled at her.

Jiwon frowned slightly. “Uki, I don’t know what Troy told you, but it probably wasn’t the truth!”

“Oh, okay, so Troy was lying when he told me that you called up Tony and told him where I was? Was he also lying when he told me that you were the one who set him up with Michelle? Was he also lying when he told me that you knew where I was the entire time?!”

Oh my God.

I looked at Jiwon, hoping that she’d say she wasn’t responsible for all those things, but she didn’t say a word. Just sat there, crying to herself.

“You made my life hell,” Uki spat between her clenched teeth. “I disliked you, I bugged you, I avoided you throughout my life, but selling you into a trafficking ring never once crossed my mind!”

“Uki, I’m sorry!” Jiwon responded through her tears. “I’m really sorry! I never thought that any of this would happen! Yes, it’s true that I called Tony, but only because I remembered that he and his friends used to really like you so I thought they’d just bug you, that’s all! I never thought they’d kidnap you and do anything like this. I never thought they’d be capable of any of this.”

“YOU SOLD YOUR SISTER OUT TO THEM?!” my mother shrieked at her.

Jiwon sobbed harder when both my parents started yelling at her. I felt sorry for her, but her behavior was just absolutely unacceptable! Even if it was accidental, I couldn’t believe she’d do something so stupid and idiotic like this! She could have gotten Uki killed!

While my parents were still yelling at her, I looked at Uki. “Uki, please tell me that you’re seriously not planning to go back there.”

She sighed and looked at all the other guys. “I have to. But I’m not going about this in a stupid way. The police are going to get involved this time and they are going to do their job right. Stupid idiots. They just let me run up here looking like some robber without even stopping me!”

“Uki…If you’re gonna go, at least spend the night here. We need to know that you’re safe for at least one night,” Donghae said.

“What?! You can’t just let her go off like that! She’s gonna get herself killed!” Leeteuk protested instantaneously.

“If we don’t let her go freely, she’s just gonna sneak out without the help of the police! And then she’s really gonna get herself killed!” Donghae reasoned.

Hmph. He was right. When the room quieted down, Uki looked at all of us and said, “Don’t worry about me. I’ve been taking care of myself perfectly fine all this time. I think I can handle myself perfectly fine for just a couple more days. And I’m doing this for Alex, okay? She needs to be saved and no one else can do it.”

“Let me go with you,” someone said suddenly.

Uki’s eyes widened. “Absolutely not!”

“This is how I can make it up to you! If I go with you, you won’t be going about this alone!” Jiwon insisted, wiping away her tears.

“Make it up to me?! There’s nothing you can do that can make it up to me! And if you go, that’s just one more girl I have to worry about keeping alive. There’s no way in hell that you’re going with me.”

“Uki—”

“I said no!” she screamed at her.

“Jiwon, Uki’s right,” my mom said. “I know that she can fend for herself. You on the other hand, I’m not so sure about.”

“Mom!” Jiwon protested.

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!” my mom scolded her. “You are absolutely in no position to be raising your voice at anybody! And it’s the end of the discussion. You are not going with Uki.”

Jiwon bit her lip and sighed. “Fine.”

Uki smiled and sat down beside Donghae again. “So it’s settled then. Come the end of this week, I’m going back there and making every single one of those guys sorry that they ever chose to mess with Uki Seohae Choi.”

 

Kekkee. New chapters make me happy(x

Lol. Any whoo, I'm really sorry if all these recent chapters are really ish. Lol. I've been really delirious off of cold medicine lately since I've fallen sick again. -.-"

But I'm feeling better now, so no worries! Lol. Anyway, yeah, I'll probably be breaking 100 soon! Lol. We'll just see what happens from here I suppose! ^^