Enemies~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Siwon’s POV~

Uki was fast asleep the whole ride home, and she didn’t even budge when Donghae carried her inside and laid her gently in bed. Kyuhyun on the other hand, was not very easy to take care of.

“But hyung!!” he was yelling as Yesung and Ryeowook were dragging him inside by the arms. “I don’t wanna go to sleep without a buddy tonight!”

“Too bad! You’re sleeping alone!” Ryeowook yelled, struggling to get him through the doorway.

“I don’t wanna go in unless someone comes to sleep with me!” Kyuhyun yelled, resisting Yesung and Ryeowook quite successfully.

I sighed. I motioned for Shindong to come and help me.

“Here, we’ll take it from here,” I said, grabbing one of Kyuhyun’s arms and Shindong grabbing the other.

We both hoisted him up until his feet were dangling off the ground.

“Yah, hyungs! Put me down! It’s scary up here!” Kyuhyun yelled, kicking his feet frantically.

“If you just go to bed quietly, hyung promises to make sure you make it to the ground safely, okay?” I said calmly. I dealt with drunks very well thanks to…A certain family member.

Kyuhyun thought for a second and turned to look at me. “Will you come sleep with me tonight?”

I’m sure my face looked disgusted because Shindong busted out laughing as we finally made it into the elevator. “Why won’t you grab a girl to come sleep with you tonight?”

“Alex!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Alex?” Shindong asked confusedly.

Oh my Jesus, Kyuhyun was gonna let it slip.

“Alex is the perfect girl for me and I’m in love with her!” Kyuhyun shouted, staring at his feet, which were now kicking back and forth like a little child’s.

Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk all looked confused now.

“Don’t you mean…Uki?” Yesung asked.

Kyuhyun looked at him, head cocked to the side in confusion. “No, why? Uki is prettyyyyy, but Alex is a good friend and I’ve known her for a longer time and I’ve kissed her before—”

“He must be really drunk, eh?” I interrupted, letting out a laugh. “He’s just speaking nonsense at this point.”

Ryeowook laughed. “This guy. Never let him go over his limit I suppose.”

The elevator dinged and the doors opened as I let out a sigh of relief. Okay, so managed to keep it from them still. But then, as we opened the door to the dorms, Kyuhyun sprung out of our grasps and yelled, “Alex!”

He attacked Alex which made her scream a very girlish scream if I might add, as they flew onto the couch.

“Alex, I love you! You’re the perfect girl for me and I love you!” Kyuhyun yelled as Alex was struggling to free herself.

“HYUNG! What are you doing?!” she yelled, trying in vain to throw him off of her.

Ryeowook laughed and went forward with Yesung, succeeding in pulling Kyuhyun up. Shindong went over to help Alex off the couch.

“What the hell?!” Alex asked, straightening her clothes.

“He means Uki,” Shindong clarified as Ryeowook and Yesung dragged Kyuhyun to his room kicking and screaming, “But I don’t wanna go to sleep yet, hyung! Let me go talk to Alex! I love her! Alex! Alex, I love you! You’re the perfect girl for me! I love you!”

Then he disappeared behind his door, no doubt putting up a fight to get either Ryeowook or Yesung to sleep with him.

“Wh…What was Kyuhyun talking about?” Alex asked, looking slightly flustered.

Shindong laughed again. “For some reason, he has it fixated in his mind that you’re a girl. But I’m sure he’s actually talking about Uki, so no need to freak out.”

He patted Alex’s shoulder and left to the kitchen. Henry poked his head out of the kitchen doorway.

“Why was Kyuhyun…?” he asked.

Alex looked at me. “Siwon…?”

I smiled nervously and said, “Good night!”

Then I flew out the front door before anyone could ask any more questions.

Uki’s POV~

I woke up with a massive headache and not being able to think straight. It wasn’t like me to have a hangover after drinking, but I did drink a lot last night. I opened my eyes to see sunlight streaming through the open curtains. I groaned irritatingly and threw the blanket back over my eyes, wanting to sleep for another couple hours or so. I mean, it was only nine in the morning. But of course, someone in the house was gonna end up waking me up. It always happens.

“Uki, we needa talk,” said a girl’s voice.

“Go away, Alex,” I murmured, my tone verging on anger.

“No, there is no go away in this. We need to talk,” she said, sounding very persistent.

“We’ll talk later. I need more sleep.”

She came over and had the audacity to rip my blanket away from me. Now I was pissed.

“We. Need. To. Talk,” Alex said.

I sat up straight, giving her a death glare. “What the hell do you want?! I have a headache right now, and I want more sleep.”

“I don’t care what you want. I’ve been putting up with your flirtatious tendencies for the past two and a half months now, and I’m warning you, stay away from Henry.”

I gave her a confused expression. “What?

“Stay. Away. From. Henry. You can have my brother, you can have Leeteuk, you can have Sungmin, you can have Kyuhyun, you can have the whole entire freaking house if you want, but I’m just asking you to stay away from Henry. Okay? And this is asking you nicely. Please don’t make me get mean about it.”

I stood up and fell back down onto the bed, my head spinning. I held my head with one hand for a moment, my eyes closed, shaking my head to clear it a little. Then I stood up again, slower this time. “I don’t know what you’re playing at here, but I don’t want Henry. At this point, I don’t want ANYBODY.

“That’s not what you told Donghae last night,” she told me pointedly.

“Excuse me?”

“You told him you loved him last night. And I’ll tell you now. You needa decide whether or not you like him and quit messing with my brother’s emotions. Because if you break his heart, I’ll break your face.”

I laughed slightly at her, in disbelief that this girl had the nerve to say any of this to me. Then I looked her dead in the eyes. “My brother is one of the youngest to ever hold the title of fourth ranking black belt in all of South Korea. Do you honestly think that I didn’t pick up a thing or two all these years? You better watch the way you talk to me next time because I assure you that I am not one to play nicely with those who tick me off.”

Now Alex laughed at me. “You couldn’t even get Henry off of you and you think you can scare me? You’re a half a foot shorter than I am and weigh probably fifty pounds less. I could pick you up and toss you if I wanted to.”

“Ooo, if you weren’t Donghae’s little sister I swear I’d—”

“UKI!” I heard someone yell, their voice vibrating through the very walls of the house.

I visibly cringed, throwing my hands over my ears, falling onto my bed. My head was ringing with that one shout and it hurt so much I almost started crying. First Alex pisses me off, and now someone is being stupid and is yelling at me even after all I had to drink last night! Ooo, when I find out who did that, I’ll—

“SIWON!” I yelled in protest when he seemingly appeared out of nowhere, picking me and throwing me over his shoulder. “SIWON, LET ME GO!”

“You have some explaining to do first!” he yelled, throwing me on the couch with a thud. I almost cried from the anger and frustration that was rapidly coursing through my veins.

“WHAT THE HELL?! IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL BREAK YOUR JAW!” I yelled at him, cringing from the ringing my own voice brought to my poor aching head.

“Yah! Shindong, Leeteuk, let me go!” I heard someone yelling.

Next thing I know, I see Shindong and Leeteuk carrying Sungmin in by the elbows, feet kicking frantically above the ground. They threw Sungmin next to me on the couch as well. I looked at him to see him looking back at me. We both had an equal look of worry on our faces.

“What is this all about?!” I demanded, holding my throbbing head. 

Leeteuk threw a newspaper down onto the coffee table with so much force that it blew my bangs out of place with the wind it generated. Sungmin and I leaned in to get a better look. On the cover was a picture of me and Sungmin looking as if we were about to kiss with giant red characters reading “LEE SUNGMIN AND CHOI UKI SEOHAE BETRAYING BEST FRIEND LEE DONGHAE?”

Oh .