TV Appearances~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Kyulex~ ;D

 

Alex’s POV~

I just watched as Uki allowed herself to be dragged off by Troy. Wteff, man?! Why was she giving in so suddenly?!

Well, I did kinda ask her to. O.O

Aish, Uki Seohae Choi! If you even think for one second about breaking Donghae’s heart for that pile of scum, I am going to hate you for the rest of my life! I look up to you, man, so don’t go ruining it! I turned to the other girls, who were whispering angrily amongst themselves, arms crossed and sour expressions on their faces. Aish, grow the freak up already! We’re not in freaking high school anymore! Why are you sitting here worrying about whether or not he’ll notice you?! HE HELPED KIDNAP YOU AND IS NOW SITTING HERE WATCHING OVER YOU! You’re all freaking ridiculous!

“You know? I think she kinda resembles Choi Uki,” someone said.

My ears perked up at that statement as all the girls quieted down, looking to the one girl who had said it.

“Pftt, yeah right,” some other chick said, arms crossed, and rolling her eyes. “Are you blind? Uki is soooooo much prettier than she is. And I don’t recall Siwon ever saying how absolutely stubborn and arrogant his little sister is.”

I grinded my teeth and stepped up to her. “Don’t you dare say anything about her!”

She gave me a look, backing up so she could look me full in the face. She rolled her eyes again. “Oh please. You act as if you personally know Choi Uki. That girl is my idol. And to say that that Uki is her is a total and complete insult to the real thing.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “How stupid can a girl be?! THAT IS THE REAL UKI SEOHAE CHOI!”

“You obviously don’t know! That’s not how she would introduce herself!” the girl responded, uncrossing her arms and getting all up in my face.

She did not just do that.

I had my fist up ready to punch the crap out of her when someone caught my wrist. I looked up to see Uki standing there, a bag of ice on her shoulder.

“Alex, what are you doing?!” she yelled, dropping my hand to my side.

“She was calling you annoying and arrogant!” I responded, pointing huffily to the annoying chick standing in front of me.

“So what? You think I care what some stringy-haired twig has to say about me? And by the way? It’s not called being arrogant. It’s called I’m not scared of being hit.” She shot an acidic glare in Troy’s direction as she said, “I’ve had experience.”

“Goodness. I know you’ll never forgive me for what I’ve done, but can you at least stop verbally attacking me like that?” he asked, running a hand through his hair.

“Nope!” she responded simply, casting an evil grin. She was about to walk away when that ‘stringy-haired twig’—Hehe, I loved Uki. ^^—caught her by the arm.

“A…Are you really Choi Siwon’s little sister?” she asked Uki with wide eyes.

Uki jerked her arm from her grasp and said, “I am.”

“Prove it!” someone yelled.

Uki narrowed her eyes. “I don’t have to prove anything to you people.”

I laughed as she simply walked away from them, not caring what they further had to say. I followed her into the kitchen where she was nursing her black eye with a bag of frozen peas and said, “Uki, please tell me you’re not falling for Troy all over again.”

She looked at me, carefully pulling her hair onto one shoulder so she could ice her black and blue shoulder/neck with ease. “Truth?”

“Well, duh,” I said.

“I don’t know.”

I gaped at her, not believing my ears.

Siwon’s POV~

“Ma’am, there’s nothing we can do for right now,” the police officer told my mom.

Aish. That is not something you tell my mother in a situation like this.

“NOTHING YOU CAN DO?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I BET YOU ANYTING THAT IN THE TIME IT TAKES YOU TO SIT HERE AND SAY THAT THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO, I CAN PROBABLY GO OUT THERE AND FIND MY DAUGHTER FOR MYSELF!” she shrieked at him.

Jiwon put a hand over hers, trying to calm her down. My mom did calm down, but only to have Donghae’s mom take over.

“YOU BETTER GET OUT THERE AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO BEFORE I GO OUT THERE AND RAISE HELL IN THIS DAMN CITY!” she screamed at the cops.

Donghwa and Donghae both put a hand to their mother’s shoulder. She calmed down a bit but was still breathing heavily from the anger she felt. Aish. I hated seeing our parents like this! I turned to see the other guys cowering from the wrath that was mine and Donghae’s mothers(:<

“Can’t you have the call traced or something?” my mom asked in a calmer tone, but she was still upset. It was written all over her face.

“Well, we tried,” the main cop said, “but these guys aren’t idiots. They destroyed the phone right afterward so we couldn’t get a good idea from where the signal came from.”

“Aish! My baby is out there somewhere and you’re doing nothing about it!” both mine and Donghae’s mom screamed simultaneously.

Donghae and I looked at each other. Our moms were so scary! ><

The cop sighed and looked at the three others with him. “Ma’ams, we’re doing all we can for right now. But there are about three hundred other kidnap cases we’re working on as well. We’re swamped right now.”

We heard someone clear his throat. We looked around the room to see Kyuhyun raising his hand.

“If I may make say something here, but, um…Have you ever once thought that maybe all those cases were related somehow?” he asked.

The cops looked at each other and began turning red.

Aish.

Bapo!

~~~~

Uki’s POV~

I looked at the calendar.

Two weeks.

Two effing weeks.

Two effing weeks Alex and I have been stuck in this hell. Not a single phone call could be slipped. After my little incident, Tony had all the guys frisk all the girls for any hidden cell phones or anything along those lines. I almost bit the guy’s hand off when he tried touching me. It ended up in a wrestling match between me and about three other guys before Troy of all people managed to pin me down and complete the search. -__-

I really hated it when he did that! It made him think that I was weak or something! In reality, though? I could barely even lift my arm without crying out in pain let alone fight him off! ><

I sat on the couch, flipping through the TV channels while all the other girls plus Alex were lounging around on the floor, either sleeping or reading magazines. Yeah, didn’t sound much like we were being held here against our will. They even made sure that our fridge was always stocked! I don’t even do that with my own fridge! O.O

I was sitting on the couch, my eye lids growing heavier and heavier by the second when something caught my attention. I quickly flipped back to the channel and perked up instantly at the sight of Super Junior at some press conference with mine and Alex’s parents along with Jiwon and Donghwa there as well. I turned the volume up. I noticed the entire room grew silent, every girl’s attention focused on the screen as Siwon sighed heavily, his hands folded carefully on the table. The camera zoomed out to show the thousands upon thousands of devoted ELFs who had signs and everything, awaiting the news that their oppas had to share.

“None of us wanted you to find out like this,”Siwon said, “but, um…We figured that as fans of both us and Uki, you all should know the truth. First off, Donghae has a little sister. Her name is Lee Alex and for most of you, she’s your unnie. She’s a very good friend of Uki’s and we want you to accept her into the family as well.”

Alex froze, her eyes wide as the girls all cheered, yelling something along the lines of “Bring her out! Let us meet her!” or “We love you, Alex unnie!” I smirked. Well, Donghae, Henry, don’t you feel dumb?(x

Donghae cleared his throat sadly as the girls quieted down. “We really would love for you to meet her, but…Sadly, that can’t happen. This is what we had to tell you all. My little sister along with Siwon’s little sister have been kidnapped. And we don’t know where they are or how they are or if they’re even alive at this point.”

All the girls started screaming in anger. I smiled slightly at the sight of them caring so much. Aish, I loved my ELFs<3

Then Leeteuk held his microphone and cleared his throat. Oh my good lord Jesus. “Uki, Alex? If you’re watching this right now, please know that your oppas miss you. We want you back! We promise you that if you come back, we’ll never ask you to do anything for us again! We’ll be good oppas and take care of you instead of the other way around. Please, just come back to us safe—” The rest of his words were cut off as he choked on his tears.

I let out a little “Oh” and covered my mouth.

“My poor Teukie! Please don’t cry, I’m right here! Alex and I are okay! We’re okay!” I kept yelling at the TV through my tears.

Heechul, who was sitting next to him, put an arm around his shoulders, looking up to the camera. He, too, had tears streaming down his face.

Alex got up to sit beside me on the couch. She was crying, too. I turned to her and put my arm around her. I can’t believe this. Seeing this happen was just…

“Uki, Alex, please, we’re begging you. I promise I’ll never tease you guys again if you just come back! I love you!”Heechul yelled through his tears.

“Heechul, why are you crying?! You’re supposed to be the tough guy, damn it! If you cry, I cry!” Alex yelled through her tears, throwing a pillow at the screen in frustration.

“Uki, I know I constantly pestered you about feeding my turtles. I promise I’ll do it myself from now on if you just come back safely to oppa!”Yesung said next, wiping his eyes with a tissue. “Alex, no matter how negligent we were of you when Uki first came, you should know that your oppas still love you just the same! Please come back safely!”

“I promise that we’ll never ask you guys to cook for us again. Uki, Alex, I love you! Please come back!”Sungmin said, his arm around Yesung’s shoulders as he just let his tears flow freely. “Please, oppa is begging you! Please come back to us!”

Alex and I were practically sobbing in each other’s arms by now while the rest of the girls were also crying at seeing their oppas so sad and hurt. The camera man zoomed out to show us that the ELFs were also sobbing, yelling and screaming in frustration.

“Alex, you’re my little sister. If those idiots laid so much as a finger on you, I will kill them! Please, come back to your oppa safely! Think of me! Think of mom! Think of Donghwa! We all need you back, Alex! And Uki, I love you! I’ll shout it out to the whole world if it’ll get you back! I love you, Uki Seohae Choi! I love you! Please! Oppa promises that he’ll never do anything stupid to make you upset again. He promises that he’ll always take care of you. He promises he’ll never let you out of his sight again if you just come back to him safely!”That was all Donghae got to say before he collapsed into his mother’s arms in a mess of tears.

I sobbed even harder at seeing my poor fishy in so much pain.

“Donghae, I love you, too! Please, stop crying! I’m okay! I’m okay!” I kept yelling, clinging onto Alex tighter.

The camera continued moving on. Ryeowook, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Zhou Mi were crying too hard to say anything.

“My poor boys! Please stop crying!” I begged, clearing my vision as Siwon held onto my mother tightly.

“Uki. I’d give anything in the world to have you back right now! Uki, I love you so much! You shouldn’t be going through any of this right now! You never should have come to visit me in the first place. You always just end up in trouble! Please, Uki, if you come back, I promise to be a better oppa to you. I’ll always take care of you! Please, Uki, com—” He broke off in his tears as well.

My poor brother. I love you, Siwon! And I’m okay!

Oh goodness.

Kyuhyun.

He cleared his throat and wiped away his subtle tears. Odd. He was the only one who wasn’t sobbing. “Uki…I promise you that I’ll never mess with you again if you’d just come back! Please, we’re a mess without you here! We don’t know how to function right because our lives are so empty without you! Please, Uki, I’m begging you! The boys are begging you! The ELFs are begging you! Please make sure you come back to us safely! Don’t do anything stupid! Don’t be stubborn! Just make sure you stay alive and your oppas promise that we’ll come find you!” He paused, wiping away his free-flowing tears now.

After clearing his throat once more, he began speaking again. “Alex…There are so many things I could say at this point.” I noticed Alex straightening up a little, her ears perking up at what he had to say. “First off, you were my best friend! And now that you’re gone, life’s not fun anymore! What am I supposed to do if you’re not here with me?! Alex, please, I’ll get on my knees and beg in front of all these people if I have to! I just want you back! Please!”

He was sobbing uncontrollably at this point. I smiled sadly as all the other guys got up to comfort their poor, heartbroken maknae as he just put his head down on the table, his hands pulling at his hair in frustration. My mom and Donghae’s mom stepped up to the microphones now.

“Uki, baby, if you’re watching this, know that I need you back! You’re my baby! You need to come back to me! Please! Whoever you are holding her, I am getting on my knees and begging you! Please let my baby girl go! Please let her go without any harm done! Please!”My dad came around the table to pick her up from the ground. She broke down immediately, collapsing into his arms, sobbing into his shirt.

“Mommy! I’m right here! I’m fine! Mommy, please don’t cry!” I yelled at the TV through my tears. I hated seeing her like this! I hated seeing everyone like this! ARGH! I’M SO SICK AND TIRED OF JUST SITTING AROUND HERE!

Donghae’s mom came into view as well. “Alex baby, you need to come back to me right now! I’ve already lost your father, please don’t make me lose you, too! Whoever you are holding her, I’m begging you to please let her go! Let her go, please, please, please, I’m begging you! I need my baby back! I need her!”

The fans were going insane, screaming things like “Give us our unnies back! Give them back now!” or “Don’t you dare hurt our unnies! We’ll hunt you down!” or “Uki unnie! Alex unnie! Come back safely so our oppas will stop crying!” Aish, I loved my ELFs<3 Right before the conference was about to end, Kyuhyun stood up, staring right at the camera with tears shining in his intense eyes.

“Alex! Saranghae! Saranghae, Alex Lee, saranghae!”he yelled with all his heart, causing him to break down into the comforting arms of his hyungs once more and all the ELFs half cheering for him and half sobbing with him.

I looked at Alex to see her staring at the TV, eyes wide as the tears just pooled there and refused to fall.

“Saranghae, Kyuhyun,” she whispered softly.

 

Hahaha. So yeah! I felt really bad about all the recent ridiculously short chapters, so here's a ridiculously long chapter to even it out!(x Lol. Hope you guys liked it! Kyulex maybe?! ;D

Kekekek. Any whoo~ Thanks for reading!~

Love you guys!<3