Mistakes Lead to Trouble~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Kekek. So be prepared to laugh, cry, and throw a fit possibly?(x

 

As much as I loved helping out with all the charities and the shows and whatnot, I was so happy we only had two weeks left ‘till we could leave and go back home. I’m not sure how it happened, but Troy found out I was in Vietnam. He called me, asking me where I was exactly, but I refused to tell him. How in the hell did he find out?! Ugh. Damn him. He called me and had the nerve to get mad at me because I didn’t tell him where I was? Are you kidding me?! I saw Alex walking toward me, so I put on a happy smile and just waved at her.

“Hey, Alex,” I said.

“Hey,” she said with a smile. “Not helping out with the booths today?”

“Nah. Their workers are overflowing all over the place, so they forced me to take the day off.” I laughed, remembering what the ladies had told me. “They said I worked too hard and that they were sick of seeing me already.”

Alex laughed. “They should be happy that they have someone as committed as you!”

“That’s what I’m sayin’!”

We laughed as we walked out onto the stage, water bottles in our hands for the guys. They nearly attacked us as we came near, grabbing the water bottles as if their lives depended on it. Aish. Poor them. Rehearsals just never ended, I swear. I looked at Donghae.

“You okay?” I asked him.

“I’ll live,” he responded, chugging the rest of the bottle.

“Come here,” I said, reaching my arm up. He leaned his head toward me and I laid the back of my hand against his forehead. “Yah! Donghae, you’re burning up like crazy! Keep this up and you’re gonna get sick!”

“Uki, I’m fine,” he said, straightening himself. “It’s just a couple more shows.”

“It may just be a couple more shows to you, but to me, it’s a couple weeks of taking care of you! Aish. Get some rest. You guys have been rehearsing for four hours. I’m sure that if you can’t get it down by now, you’re not gonna get it down by tonight,” I said, staring at each of them.

They all looked a little under the weather. I went up to each of them, feeling their foreheads as well. All of them were scorching! Yah! This is what happens when they overwork themselves!

“That’s it. You guys need rest. Otherwise, you’re gonna go out onto that stage and collapse!” I chastised.

“Uki, we’ll be fine!” Sungmin insisted, sneezing.

I gave him a look. He just smiled sheepishly.

“Aish, Uki is right, guys! I personally don’t feel like taking care of all of you guys while you’re sick. So you need rest. Off this stage immediately!” Alex put in.

“Donghae oppa, are you sick?! Oh no! It’s okay, I’ll take good care of you, I promise!” I heard that voice say.

I let out a deep, angry breath as Jessica’s blonde head bobbed into view. If she so much as touches Donghae, I’m gonna—

“Get off him this instant!” I shrieked at her, jerking her out of Donghae’s arms.

Everyone was stunned into silence. I’d been holding my tongue for the last three weeks but enough was enough! How dare she throw herself at him as if I weren’t standing there?! I will kill her! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Heechul smirking. He’d told me forever ago to just go off on her already, but I didn’t feel like it was right of me to make a scene at a benefit concert. But this was just ridiculous!

Jessica sneered at me. “Poor little Uki. Never got rid of your old feelings? Didn’t you learn your lesson last time?”

“I didn’t wanna hit you last time because I actually had respect for you as an unnie. But nowadays? My respect for you is about as real as your ten different noses, and I am about to you up if you lay another hand on my boyfriend,” I said coolly, glaring at her with pure hatred in my eyes.

“How dare you speak to me in such a manner, you disrespectful little troll!” she shrieked at me, unconsciously touching her nose then returning her hand to her side when she realized that we all noticed.

“You’re lucky I haven’t said anything until now! If it weren’t for Donghae holding me back all this time, I would have sent you back to the plastic surgeon’s office a long time ago!”

She gasped, her hand immediately flying to her nose. Oh, you just make this too easy. “You act as if you’re all natural!”

“Oh please! If you were to cut me open, all you’d see were flesh and bones. If we were to cut you open, all we’d see were plastic and silicon!”

She screamed at me in anger and frustration as all the guys behind me began busting out in laughter. Alex was laughing so hard at this point that she had to hold onto Kyuhyun to keep herself from falling to the ground.

Jessica raised her open palm up, but before she could strike me, someone’s hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. We looked up to see Donghae glaring down at her. He roughly threw her hand back down to her side and said, “If you hit her, I will make every single ELF in the world hate you, arasso? Because not only do they love me, but they love Uki also, and if they hear that you’re going around hitting their favorite girl related to Super Junior, they will kill you.”

Jessica’s lower lip quivered. “B-but, oppa! W-we…U-us…!”

“There was no us!” he yelled, a harsh light kindling in his eyes. I’d never heard Donghae speak in such a manner before. Damn, Donghae, why didn’t you just let her hit me?! You can’t hit her, but if you were to just have let her hit me, it would have given me a reason to hit her back!

“Oppa!” she cried.

You were the one who screwed up, remember?! You were the one who threw it all away! You were the one who ruined things between me and Uki! So how dare you come back and insult her like this?! You have no right to be doing so!” he continued screaming.

I put a hand on his arm, looking up at him. He looked into my eyes and swallowed hard, the angry light in his eyes lessening. I sighed. It was really scary seeing my sweet little fishy act that way, which means that Jessica was an uber for bringing out that side of him. Ugh. She’s so annoying! D:< I turned my icy glare to her.

“Leave, now,” I commanded, “before I have the guys hold Donghae back and undo all of your surgeon’s hard work.”

She just curled her lips in anger and grinded her teeth at me. I raised my eyebrows at her, my arms crossed.

“Do you not understand Korean?! I said get outta here!” I screamed at her.

She let out a snide little “Hmph!” turning her nose up and said, “I’m leaving because I can’t stand to bear the sight of you any longer, not because you told me to, so don’t go thinking that you won this, arasso?”

And before I could retaliate, she walked away, her nose high in the air. Ugh.

I.

HATED.

THAT.

GIRL!

Donghae looked down at me, his hands on my shoulders, a worried look in his eyes. “You okay?”

I nodded. “You okay?”

He let out a little sigh and nodded. I smiled and leaned up on my tip toes, kissing the tip of his nose. “I’ll be back, okay? Gonna run to the store and get you guys some medicine, alright?”

“Yah, Uki! You don’t know this area very well! I don’t want you going out there alone. We’ll send one of the other guys around here to get some, okay? You stay here!” Siwon said immediately, giving me that look of his.

“Siwon, if I don’t get away from here within the next couple of minutes, I’m tempted to go backstage and commit premeditated murder,” I said, giving him that look of mine.

He sighed. “I don’t want you going alone, Uki.”

“I’ll go with her!” Alex piped up. “Trust me. If I stay here, I’ll do worse damage than Uki. That chick really pisses me off. How dare she treat you guys like that?! What right does she have?”

I smiled. “Aww, I love you, Alex!”

~~~~

It felt so good to be away from there, away from that stage. I hadn’t realized it before, but the massive size of the concert grounds practically suffocated me. I felt as though I could take a giant breath of relief the moment Alex and I hopped in the cab on our way into downtown Hanoi. Okay, so we lied. We said we just wanted to get the medicine, but c’mon. We’re two girls in a new city with money in our pockets and millions of restaurants and food stands. You really think we were just going to get medicine? Kekekek(:<

Moral of the story? We ended up eating so much, we had to stay seated for an hour and a half before the food finally settled enough for us to walk without waddling. In the meantime, though, Alex and I were just talking. Talking about everything.

“Can you believe how different Amanda is? She’s seriously not the same girl you introduced to us that first day,” Alex said, eating her ice cream like a maniac.

I laughed at her, eating mine slowly and thoughtfully. “I know, right? All she needed was a little encouragement. I think she’s gonna be a great manager someday. And oh my goodness, have you seen her dance?! I mean, I thought I was a good ballerina, but she puts the word graceful to shame! She’s just so beautiful and pure when she dances and I can’t believe she had to lose Julliard for some idiot guy’s mistake.” I shook my head sadly. “Sucha waste.”

Alex wiped clean and smiled at me. “You say that a lot.”

“Hmm?” I asked, looking up at her.

“’Sucha waste.’ I think it’s your catchphrase. That, and ‘I’m gonna break your face!’”

I busted out laughing at that statement. She was so funny! ^^She stood up and stretched, rubbing her full tummy. “Are you ready? I already called and told Donghae that we were stopping somewhere to eat first so they expected us back a little late, but it’s already verging seven thirty.”

I looked at my phone and finished off the rest of my ice cream in one bite. “Mhm, yeah, let’s go.”

I grabbed the bag with all the medicine and ingredients for the honey tea I was planning to make for the guys that night and headed off after Alex. We figured that we might as well just walk until it got dark since the hotel was only a couple streets away and all. But oh, what a horrible mistake that was…

“Argh! Stop! I didn’t do anything!” we heard someone yelling in English in an alley.

We both stopped, looking at each other. What do we do…?

“We told you all we wanted was some money and we know you’ve got plenty of it!” we heard another voice yell, also in English.

Um…? Alex and I shared a terrified glance.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!” the first voice yelled.

We looked around. No one was there! We quickly sprinted without a second’s thought and saw…Troy.

He was on the ground, his face bloodied up, his lip busted, clothes torn. He looked up at me, a sad look in his eyes. I stooped down to help him up, Alex going to the other side. Oh my goodness, they got him good!

“Are you okay?!” I asked him worriedly, forgetting about the crazy past we shared for just a moment.

He looked at me, tears pooling in his eyes. “I-I’m so sorry about this, Uki, Alex. I’m so, so, so sorry.”

“Sorry? What are you sorry for?” Alex asked, tearing a strip of her shirt and wrapping it around a cut on his arm.

He gently pushed her hands away, shaking his head. “I don’t deserve your kindness.”

“Troy, I know I wanna kill you for what you’ve done to Uki, but look at you! C’mon, let’s get you back to the hotel. We promise we’ll keep the guys from killing you,” Alex said, motioning for me to help him up.

We were about to stand up when all of a sudden, I felt an exploding pain on my right temple as my vision exploded into stars and white flashes of light. I fell to the ground, the bag of medicine flying out of my hands, feeling as if my head was about to fall off. My eyes watered in pain as my head began throbbing, the blood rushing to my head. I let out a little cry as my vision wouldn’t return to normal. It just hurt so much! Was Alex okay?! Alex?! I tried yelling out her name, but my body wouldn’t cooperate with my frazzled mind.

“Is the other one out?” I heard a voice ask in English.

“Since the first hit,” another one responded, also in English.

“What about this one?” the first voice asked.

“I think she’s still awake,” the second one answered. I felt a shoe dig into my ribs, and I blindly swung my fist, trying to reach a target, but I found none.

“Hmm…I think one more time will do the trick,” I heard the first voice say.

I had no idea what he was talking about until I felt the same exploding pain on the same temple. All I remembered seeing when my vision finally cleared somewhat was Alex’s unconscious body being picked up by somebody. And then the pain consumed my body and darkness enveloped me.

 

What'd you guys think?! DId you expect it at all?! Can't wait to write about what happens next! Hope you guys like this chapterr!~ (:

Oh, and next spoiler?! Your thoughts of Troy just might change at somepoint in the future. Juss sayinn~ ;D