Information~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

After their little speech, they led us down to another apartment door and pushed us inside. There was no one in here? One of them came up to me and untied my wrists, leaving me to pull the handkerchief off, disgustedly throwing it to the floor. I didn’t say a word to any one of them, just simply walked over to the couch, sat down, crossed my arms, and looked away. They—a deadly mistake—took this as submission, however, and thought that I had given up, given in to their ridiculous demands.

HA!

They were just oh so funny. When was I, Uki Seohae Choi, ever the one to give up on anything? I didn’t back down against any threat, any danger, any situation, and these three idiots thought that I was giving up to them? Hmph. If it weren’t such a stupid idea, one could almost laugh. After doing the whole threatening thing again, they finally left, shutting and locking the door. I looked at the doorknob. It locked from the outside? Wteff? What kind of apartment building was this?! Alex came and sat down next to me, blankly staring at a spot on the floor.

“Uki, how’d we get ourselves into this mess?” she asked, her voice broken from the lack of any saliva in .

I swallowed hard and grabbed my hair, twisting it up into a bun and knotting it to keep out of my face. “I don’t know. But I’m telling you now that we’re going to get out of this.”

She turned her eyes toward me, revealing deep green pools magnified by her tears. “Uki, imagine how the guys are feeling right now. They don’t know about anything that’s going on. They didn’t even know where we went off to last night! Uki, I…I’m so scared.

I grabbed her hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze. “Don’t be. You abide by their rules, okay? I don’t wanna see you getting hurt.”

“Uki, what about you?! Please, Uki, please just listen to them. I can’t stand seeing them hit you like that!”

“Alex, don’t worry about me. I may look tiny, but I’m a tough girl. I can handle more than you’d think. So what’s a few punches, huh? I can deal with bruises. But Alex, if I see them hurt you, I will kill them. And I mean that in the literal sense. So please, for my sake, just listen to them.”

Alex gave me a doubtful look and sighed, her lower lip pouting slightly. She hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees. “I hate this. I can’t believe we got caught up in this. Uki, I really hate to say it, but I think Troy—”

“Please don’t speak his name,” I interrupted, a steely edge entering my voice. “If that mugging was real, I really wish we didn’t step in to help. If it was all set up, I wish we would have killed him when we had the chance.”

“Uki,” she said gently, “I’m not saying that I like the guy or anything, because trust me, I hate his guts, but…He’s defended you twice now. I really don’t think he set this up.”

I shook my head stubbornly. “Believe whatever you wanna believe, Alex. But I know Troy. He’s an obsessive freak, and I definitely wouldn’t put this past him.”

She just sighed and swallowed, looking around at the seemingly empty apartment. “Why do you think they threw us into an apartment alone?”

I stared out the window, an idea forming in my head, shrugging my shoulders at her. “I’m not sure.”

“You guys aren’t alone,” we heard a voice say suddenly, which scared the outta me! Wteff?! Then we saw a pale Korean girl come into view. She looked to be about my age, maybe a year older. Whaa…? “They got you, too, huh?”

“Um…?” I said, turning my head at her in question.

“I’m Eun Jo,” she greeted.

I nodded slowly. “I’m…Uki. This is Alex.”

Eun Jo nodded at us. “How old are you guys?”

“Eight…Nineteen,” I replied, remembering that I had just celebrated a birthday.

“Twenty,” Alex responded.

Eun Jo nodded once again. “Figures. This is the apartment for that age range. 18-20, that is.”

“Huh?” Alex asked.

“Eun Jo, what the hell is going on?” I asked.

She just looked at me and said, “Well, um, from what I know…”

Donghae’s POV~

I was worried sick.

How in the hell did anybody expect me to just go out there, put a smile on my face, and sing as if nothing was going wrong when my whole world was crashing in on me?! Not only did I just lose the girl I loved, but I lost my baby sister! My sister! If anything happens to either one of them, I am going to kill somebody! I angrily stuck in the microphone headset by myself, not allowing anybody to come near me. I literally felt like I was about to snap. And poor Siwon wasn’t doing any better off than I was. Because he actually knew how to greatly injure a person, no one dared go anywhere near him. The expression he’d worn all day today was a seemingly permanent scowl and he did his daily tasks with a tenseness in his muscles that just wasn’t Siwon!

“Donghae, come on. It’s almost time to start the show. For some weird reason, Sorry Sorry is first,” one of the main stage handlers told me. Being mindful of my sour mood, he gently pushed me in the direction of the clothes area, where I saw Heechul fighting with the stylist.

“What the hell is this?! I thought we decided on all white,” he was saying, throwing a pair of black slacks down at the stylist’s feet.

“Heechul, you have to realize. It’s an artistic view. The fans see you in white all the time, they’re gonna start expecti—”

“The fans see us in white all the time because they like seeing us in white! You think you can take advantage of the fact that Uki’s not here right and just undermine her word, huh?! Do you?!” he yelled at him, making the stylist cringe slightly.

“Hyung, c’mon, it’s okay,” I said, putting a hand on his arm. He shook me off and gave everyone an angry look. 

“It’s not okay! Uki is gone. How is this okay?! And then this idiot is trying to stand here and tell us not to listen to what Uki told us to do?! That is just unacceptable! We go by what Uki says because Uki knows best! I’m sure that she’s been in this business longer than you have, so don’t you dare go around trying to undermine her authority!” he screamed at the terrified stylist.

“Hyung!” I yelled. “It’s fine. Uki thought ahead and laid out our Sorry Sorry outfits for us in case this idiot here ever tried to change somethin’ up in the case of her absence. C’mon. Leave him alone. We can’t disappoint our fans.” I tried pulling him away, but he wouldn’t budge. “Heechul! C’mon!”

Finally, after one death glare later, he allowed himself to be led away by me and Siwon. I looked at him.

“Hyung, don’t you think that we’re hurting, too? Out of everyone, I think we’re hurting the most, but we’re not going around lashing out at everybody, okay? Please, just calm down, and don’t let it get out quite yet that they’re gone since we don’t know for sure. Hyung, please, don’t go out taking all your anger and frustration out on idiotic people who don’t know what’s going on,” I pleaded with him.

A little smirk played across his lips. “You think I was yelling at him because of my anger about them being gone? Although I’m ridiculously upset and pissed about what happened to them, that’s not why I was yelling.”

“Huh?” Siwon asked, obviously confused now.

“I was yelling at the stupid idiot because he’s a stupid idiot. You don’t go around trying to undermine Uki’s word. That’s just asking for trouble!” he responded.

I cracked a genuine smile at him as we got dressed and readied ourselves for the concert. Then I saw Jessica walking by, laughing with some of the other girls from SNSD. A sudden burst of anger flared inside of me as I couldn’t help but to feel that this was partially her fault. If it wasn’t for her anger and jealousy toward Uki, she and Alex never would have left. They would have agreed to just let one of the interns go get the medicine for us. None of this ever would have happened if she would have just kept her big mouth shut and her frisky hands to herself!

“Donghae, you okay?” Heechul asked me, putting a hand on my arm to get my attention.

I turned back and nodded, completing my outfit with the white suit jacket paired with white slacks and white dress shoes. Why that idiot stylist wanted us to wear all black was beyond me, but I’m glad that Uki always thought ahead. She and Alex both, actually! They both have worked super ridiculously hard for us and I couldn’t be more grateful for such amazing girls in my life. Even though they were so sick of seeing our clothes, they still took the time to pick out and plan every single outfit for every single member for every single song in advance. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Uki, Alex, where are you guys? Please promise me that you’re safe? Alex, don’t worry. Your big brother will find you. He’ll save you.

Uki…Please promise me you’re not doing anything stupid.

Please promise me that you’ll come back to me soon.

I love you<3

 

Kekeke. Triple update, you say?! Well yeah, because I love you guys that much, I stayed up writing this chapter just for you guys(:

Your comments are love!~ They really do make my day reading them because they're just so dang funny! I love it!<3

Really hope you guys liked the chapter!!(:

PSSSSS: I'm in looooooove with Siwon in that pic<3 Juss sayinn~ ;D