Hyo's past

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

 
-HYOYEON POV-
 
I walk hand in hand with him. I feel safe with him. 
“ min..do you love me?” i said with curious tone although i know his answer.
“huh..of course.. i love you” 
 
And then he stopped, i immediately stopped too. He walk closer to me, take my hand and press them in his chest.
“i always love you. I will love you forever. I won’t change my mind. You know it right ?”
 I just nodded in response. His left hand sneak out in back of my neck. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. My free hand immedietly reach his shoulder, i pulled closer. My head nuzzle in his neck. I can smell his perfume. I love the scent of his body.
 
 
I didn’t mind, what people who passed us think, seeing a couple hug each other in the middle of crowded street. I just want to  enjoy this moment although just 1 minutes.
 
And then i break our hug first, he noticed my blushed cheek, i immediately look away from him, but i heard he chuckled. Then, i feel his hand in back of my neck reach my chin. He turned my face to him.
 
“ are you blushing?” he said didn’t lose his grip in my other hand. 
“no” i lied.
“yes, you are blushing” he said with smirked in his face.
“ i sadi NO “ and then i slapped his hand, and  i crossed my hand in my chest and pout.
“aigo...you are so cute when you are angry” he ruffled my hair.
“yah... you messed my hair, you know?” i said in angry fake tone.
“ i know” he said to me and then he draged me away, i just follow him. 
 
 
I don’t know where he want to go. 
I don’t know what in his mind right now. 
I don’t know either why he kisssed my forehead before.
I don’t know what he felt toward me right now, 
I don’t know it’s true or not when he said that He loves me before
I just know that i love him too. That’s all...
 
 
*brak*
 
“Ouch.. my ..ah..” i fell down from my bed. And my landed in hard floor first. oh My God.. i was dreaming HIM ..AGAIN???
I get up from my fell position, then sat in my bed. I reach his photo in table near my bed. 
“ aish.. this all is your fault” i said pointing his face.
 
 
And then without i realize, i hug his photo. “ i miss you min..” i smile when see his smile. His smile was made melted every girl. His husky voice made every girl fainted.  His body was warm whenever he embrace me. I like staring his large eyes. I love everything of him. I really miss him. 
 
I fell my cheek became wet, i wiped my tears, but it’s useful, my tears didn’t want to stop.
 
I was waiting bus to arrived. Yeah.. i always go to company by bus. Poor me.. after 3 minutes of waiting, my bus arrived. I always sat in back seat near the window, this is my favorite site. When i  am walking  to back seat, i heard someone called my name. I glance at my right direction.
 
 
“hey taeyeon” i said happily, when i met my best friend in bus. And then i began to seat beside her.
“ why do you ride bus?” i asked her
“i wake up late, my mother has gone first.” She said 
“ahh.. you always like that..” suddenly i felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my face and i see taeyeon staring at my face. I began rubbed my face
“there is something in my face” i asked her. “ where is it? My nose, my cheek? I asked her with curious tone.
“yes, your eyes, did you cried? your face is puffy!” she said in –i know you was cried, don’t you dare to lied at me- face
I just noded, i won’t lied at her, she is my best friend.
“is it your min again? aish.. forget him hyo..”
“mwo? No.. i won’t forget him. I won’t cheat him with other man either. He is the one who i love.” I began staring back at him.
 
 
“remember hyo.. 3 months he never called you again, he never send massage to you either. He never told his condition when you always worried about him in here, forget him hyo.. maybe that brat has found another women in america.” She said to me.
“no.. min won’t cheat in my back” i said in fact tone
“ ye..ye..ye.. your min won’t cheat you” she said in gave up tone.
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
 Where do you want to go? I shouted at him.
“yahh.. let go of my hand” i said in angry tone after he didn’t answer my question, but he just sent his best smile to me.
 
After run almost 5 minutes we reach in front of  a big and tall building  . we enter that building. And then their security gretted him and allow us to come.
 
Ahh.. maybe this is one of his father company. Then he dragged me again to the elevator. He press number 37. 
“are we go to 37 floor?” i said in corious tone. But he just smile at me.
“ you said that we would went to amusement park before.” I asked him again.
“why do you drag me in this building??”
“are you want to show me something?? huh.. actually i never went to tall building, will we in 37th floor? I hope it’s better than amusement park.”
he glanced at me. I can see –stop your babbling please- face on his face.
“yeah..whatever”
“30..31..32.. hey why y-you....” i said in bored tone. Then  i feel his free hand blind my eyes. I want to lose his grip, but his hand was strong.
“ssst...” he just sssting me.
 
*ding*
 
I heard the elevator opened, he guided me. And then he stop.
“ i want you open your eyes, after i said three, ok?” he said
I just noded, he pulled his hand from my eyes, i just shut my eyes tigh. I also felt his other hand pulled. I fell his warm gone.
“ one......”
“two....”
“yah.. you are too slow” i said 
“aish.. don’t interupped me”
“ohh..ok..ok” i said in apolegetic tone
“one..”
“two...”
“three..”
 
 
I open my eyes, i still adjust the brightness at that palce. Slowly i can see it clearly. My jaw hanging open, i can’t  say anything, i just stood in there. i was hipnotized by the beautiful scene of SEOUL in front of me.  i glanced at him who just stood like me.
“ta..da...” he said with his open hand.
“....”
“ are you like it?” he asked me again after i didn’t answer his question.
“NO” I said to him. I can see he was upset. His face become worried and sad.
“ i love it” I walk closer to him. I hug him, circle my arm around his waist. I think , he was shocked of my sudden action right now. I can fell his hand started to rub my lower back. And then i fell his hand grip tigh at my body. His warmness comeback again. 
“i’m happy if you love it” he said to me, and he kiss my hair lovingly.
 
 
 
 
 
“ thank you” i said to him.
“yes.. you have said it 6th times”
I rest my head on his shoulder, we sat together at bench. His free arm was around my shoulder.
“i’m sorry” i said to him
“sorry for?”
“i can’t give you something special until now” i fell my eyes became blurry. I don’t want to cry in front of him. I don’t want he become worried about me. But, i can’t stop my tears from falling right now either. i began to cried.
“ssttt....don’t cry” he pulled my body closer. I cried in his chest. Then He began rub my back and my forearm.
“don’t  even think like that again. i didn’t want anything. I just want you always love me. I want you always beside me.” He wishpered at me.
He pulled my body from him, so we face each other. He wiped my tears with his thumb
“ promise me, you won’t think like that again, ok?” he said to me.
I just nod. 
“promise me you won’t cried again.”
 
-The next day-
 
From: My Prince Minn <3
To: My Princess Hyo <3
 
 
Yeobo.. can u meet me in our 
special place?? <3
 
To: My Prince Minn <3
From: My Princess Hyo <3
 
Ok.. Yeobo <3
 
I take a cab to our special place. It’s  quite far from my house. 
After i reach the same building  from yesterday, i began to walk to the building. The same security greeted me. I think he know me if i will meet with min.
I enter the same elevator, and press the same number “37”. 
*ding*
I can see, he was waiting me at bench. I walked to the bench and sat beside him. I just staring at his face. i am waiting him to said something.
“hyo.. i w-will go to A-America to continue my study next week” he said after 2 minutes silent.
 
Which i know exactly at that time is we was hug each other , didn’t want to lose each other presence, said that we will meet again, we just separated  by the long distance, not by our love. You and i won’t never say goodbye, right?
 
Which i know exactly at that time is he promised me that i’am the first person who he meet first when he comeback. He promised me that he will called me everytime he have time. He said to me that i must keep my health, don’t too tired, don’t sleep too late, and don’t stop dreaming him at my sleep.
 
Which i know exactly at that time is i tried harder to not cried in front of him. I must let him go, although my heart was pain. It’s like i have been stabbed by a sharp and long blade.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
“hey hyo, we have reached” taeyeon tapped my shoulder made me snap out from my mind .
“ohh..y-yeah.”
“ yah... you are daydreaming .are you thinking about him again?
I just can smile at her. 
Nothing will separate us, because I love you so much, because I know you have the same feeling to me, I trust you...
 
 
 
 
I’ve been alone so many nights now
And i’ve been waiting for the stars to fall
 
I keep holding out for what i don’t know
To be with you
Just to be with you
 
So here i am, staring at the moon tonight
Wondering how you look in this like
Maybe you somewhere thingking about me too
To be with you... there’s nothing i wouldn’t do
 
 
 
 
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦  
 
 

maybe I made you a little confused .. i'ts what i want...kekeke

forgive me when I update a new chapter, I always make it boring.

 

 

for this chapter I put to be with you lyric by david archuleta, because the 

content of the song fits perfectly with the contents of this chapter.