are you kidding me?

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

 

-HYOYEON POV-

 

 

I open the door knob to my office, ahh.. i mean Mr. Kwon’s Office. I walk slowly to my desk, drop my body in my seat.

I closed my eyes, take deep breath. the fresh air enter my lungs slowly, erase the pain before.

“HYOYEON-AH FIGHTING”

i open my eyes , and i began to reach my duty in my desk.

I froze

“ where is my duty?” i said to nobody.

 

I began to panicked. And my mind began think if i was fired from the company.

 

“Getting a new job, with low payments, sell my beloved apartment because I can not pay the electricity, then rented a small and old apartment, look for another job part time to pay the small and old apartment, only eat twice a day, starving, and ... died ... oh no .. no .. "I started talking digress

“calm down hyo... it won’t happen” i laughed nervously.

“they won’t to fire me right?” i shook my head.

 I strode out from the office. I asked the employers who passed me. But their answer is same. They just shook their head.

there is only one person who knows me that I haven’t asked it .

I run to his office, “promotion manager” it’s written in the door. i hoped he was arrived. I entered his office without knocked the door first. Whatever, it’s danger situation.

“y-yesung d-do you know where they take my duty?” i panting from my morning running before. Ahh.. i think i will lost my weight 2kg again.

I can see his muzzy face.

“ok.. yesung-shii, it’s important things i want to asked you.”

“ do they fire me?”

“whom do you mean ? he said perplexed.

I take a deep breath. i try to calm down.

“ok..sungie..a-ah..yesung-shii. I-i’m sorry i mean Mr. Yesung”

“ahhh...whatever...it’s dangerous situation. It’s very dangerous. And it concerns my life. Where do i started first.. ok.. this morning when i entered my office i began to sit and then i closed my eyes, i hope-“ i stop my sentence after he didn’t response at all.

I can see his -stop babbling! let’s talk to the point, because i don’t have time to hear your babbles - face.

“ahh.. i didn’t find my duty in my desk”

“so..what’s the problem.. you didn’t found your duty in your desk, it’s good thing right? You can rest”

“but i also found my stuff gone”

“are you sure?” he said in curious  tone.

“yeah.. i thought i have done mistakes, and the company didn’t want me anymore, and they began to find another secretary.” I sigh

“ no..they won’t fire you” he said with serious tone.

“ Mr. Kwon hasn’t talked about it to me before” he said to me.        

“I hope so...” i said in resigned tone.

“ do I need to ask this to Mr. Kwon ?” he said with pity tone.

“ thank you, I would ask by myself. excuse me”

“Do not forget to tell me  what happened, after all i’m your cousin”

I just can smile at him.

 

I walked with limp body back to the office. I hope Mr. kwon had arrived. I had reached the front door of the office. I open the door handle slowly. I saw Mr. kwon was sitting in his chair, checking the stack of paper on his desk.

I immediately walk and sat at chair in front of him.

 “ Mr. Kwon, i’m sorry. I was disturbed you. But I need an explanation.

“about it”  He pointed to my empty desk with no remaining one of my stuff.

I just nodded resignedly.

“calm down” he said with smile.

 

How can I be calm in the situation like this. how can I be calm when I thinking I was kicked of my apartment? I really want to be mad at him now. But I can only wait for him to answer my question.

" you will know the answer if you go to Deputy manager’s office ".

 

I don’t know what in his mind right now. Do he do prank on me??

 

Haah... whatever. I’ll do it.  I think it had something to do with my job.

 

****************************************************************************

 

I knocked several times. but no one answered.

I open the door which was open. I entered the office

and my eyes immediately fixed on a table which was written “ secretary of the deputy manager" on it.

I'm just petrified there. I see my stuff, and my duty on the table was neatly laid out.

No time to think about what has happened right now.

I heard the office door open. I immediately turned my body toward the entrance.

 

“you!! why are you here? What do you do in my office. Are you stalking me?” Jiyong said in angry-happy tone.

 

“What? ahh .. I do not have time to answer your stupid question”

“now answer my question ! why my stuff is on your secretary table”

"how do I know?" he shook his head, which saw his head makes me dizzy.

“aahhh ... there must be something behind it all” i left him alone in his office.

 

I go to Mr. Kwon’s office.

"You've found the answer" I was given a question by the answer I also do not know.

 I sat in a chair right in front of him. I am staring at him seriously, which only replied with a chuckle.

“calm down ... you must be wondering why all your stuff is on the desk secretary of deputy manager, right? “

I nodded my head.

 

-Mr. Kwon POV-

 

"From this day I set you became secretary of the deputy manager Kwon Corp. Kwon Jiyong." I said with pride.

 

“WHAT??????????”

 

 I heard them shout together. I can see their very shocked expression. I can see the blank expression on her face. and see different things in his face. the factory grins on his face.

 

-HYOYEON POV-

 

‘WHAT??????????”  I shouted in disbelief.

 

I not only hear my voice, but there are others voice shouted in disbelief tone too. I immediately turned my head toward the sound source.

 

 Kwon Jiyong???? I see him who was standing near the door. His face was also surprised, but I also can see he smirked at me.

 

huh ... when did he get in here? ahh ... that's not important at all. I immediately turned my head again. immediately my eyes  locked with happy face Mr. Kwon. i want to know his real answer.

and then...

He just nodded at me. sound of convincing

My eyes grew bigger . WTF.. Are you kidding ME??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

########################################################################################################################################################################################################

 

 

 

 
i'm sorry for late update. i think..my story is more complicated. if you were confused you can ask me. hehehe  ^^
 
and i put a new character . i made Yesung to be Hyo's cousin. kekeke
 
 
 
heartplease do subscribe and commentheart
 
i need them