Bestfriend

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

-Hyo's Pov-

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting the brightness from this place. After i had used of the brightness, i realized i wasn’t in my room. This place was different from mine.

The color of wall, the smoothness of the blanket was different, when i got up, my head still dizzy, the place like spinning in my eyes.  When i rolled my eyes i could see someone sleep quietly beside me. his head was resting in the bed.
I move my body slowly, made that person woke up from his peacefully sleep.

 


“Hyoyeon.. You awake?” I just know if I was in Jiyong Apartment. I just remaining silent, my mind still replaying the scene which happened on me last night.
“ I must go right now.” I said to Jiyong. Jiyong immediately stood up, and grabbed my hand.
“where do you go? You still weak..” I could feel his concerned at me.
“don’t worry. At least I still can walk by myself.”
“I will drive you home.”
“No, it’s okay. I can ride taxi.”
“if you say so..”
“Thank you..” I grabbed my bag which laying on the drawer beside the bed, and walked out from his room. He followed me until the front gate.
“Bye.” I said goodbye to him. He just smiled and waved at me.


 

 




 “Huh.. I am tired ” I sighed loudly .i glanced at the clock. But it still 2 hours before we could go to home. I patted my shoulders lightly.
“Are you tired?” his voice came from across of me.
I just nodded at him. And then he walked over to me and sat in the chair in front of me.
“You can rest if you felt tired.”
“Don’t worry. I’m not tired anymore.”
“why..?”
“why..? because I already not tired anymore.”
There was silent fill the air. We were just staring each other. I could see from his eyes if he wanted to say something to me.
“Why..?” he asked me again. I was confused with his question. Through his eyes, I could see if he wanted another answer. I just tilted my head, hope he received the hint if I didn’t understand his question.
“Why..? why do you still avoid me?” his eyes showed me the hurt.
“I didn’t avoid you.” I answered him honestly.
“okay . if you say so..” and he got up from his seat and walked away and disappeared behind the door.

Why do I felt like this is all my fault? Or is it really my fault?




 

 


I couldn’t stand it anymore. I was ignored by jiyong this two day lately. I sent him a message. I wanted to meet him, moreover it’s Sunday. I thought he is free right now.
After 3 minutes, he replied my message and he was agreed to meet me.


Just birdsong which heard from outside the café. The café was empty on this early morning, like my heart , always empty.


“What do you want?” He was the first who broke the silent between us. His eyes were cold.
“I just want to apologize to you, I felt like you avoided me lately.”
“I won’t accept your apology.”
I was shocked if he would say like that. A tear slid down from my eyes.
“I don’t accept someone apology if she didn’t know what will she apologize for?”
“what do you want to forgive me? I will do it to you.. just don’t avoid me anymore.”
“I didn’t want anything. you want me to not avoid you, right? Then , please don’t avoid my presence.”
“I need to go. I have works to do. I’m sorry.” Then he left me alone on that café.
Then I realize how ignorant person I am.. didn’t know if someone care about me so much this whole time.

 



 


The next day , I felt very guilty toward him. I realized if I didn’t care what would he do to me. He kept quiet in the office.
“Don’t you want to lunch ?” I asked him when he was reading some document on his table. It was lunch time. Usually he invited me to have lunch together , but today, I made that move.  He just smiled and nodded at me.


We were just not a friend but best friend. We always spend our free time go to movie, or amusement park. He invited me to dinner in the restaurant. We also tried to learnt about each other character..

I thought “don’t judge people from the cover “ was true. Whenever you saw his face, you will want to punch his face. But if you have become his friend, actually he was a kind person.

This pass 2 months , I’d already know if his mother passed when he was 7 years old, he didn’t like sweet things, he likes wear a sneakers than a loafers, he didn’t smoke , he thought it’s not cool. And he have his own style of clothes.
 

This morning  , he invited me to dinner in his house. And he said if he had something important to tell me. I just agreed at him, although I felt little bit strange. Because he never shows me his house. And I didn’t dare to ask him.  I heard someone honked a car. I got up from the couch and grabbed my bag.

When I reached his car, the person who stood near the car wasn’t Jiyong. After he saw me, he immediately bowed toward me.

 

 

 

i'm sorry for the late update..

i was very busy.. the next 2 week i'll face the school exams..

i'll try to update as soon as possible

thanks 4 comments and subscribes my story..