I love you

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

 

- HYo's pov-

 

When I reached his car, the person who stood near the car isn’t Jiyong. After he saw me, he immediately bowed toward me. “Miss Hyoyeon ?” he asked me politely.
“Yes”
“Young Master want me to pick up Miss Hyoyeon.”
“u-uh I see.” Then he opened the backseat car of the luxurious limo in front of me.
“Thank you sir.”
“just call me Mr.Han” he smiled at me and closed the car .


 

 

 


“Young Master has waited you in the dinning room.” He lead me to the dinning room. When we reached the dinning room, he bowed at me and left me immediately.
I walked to the dining room. I saw candles on top of the dinning table, and a person was standing near the table, but I knew from his posture, it was him. He approached me and grabbed my hand. He brought me to sat on the chair . He walked and sat on the chair opposite mine.


“What is this all for?” I asked him still confused.
“I will answer you later. Just kept quiet and eat the food. This is special, because I was made it just for you.” He smiled at me.
I blushed, fortunately , the room was dim lit . We ate the food silently. The food was delicious, I was still not sure. Were they made by him?

 

 

 


“what do you want to say to me?” I asked him after we finished the dinner.
“I want to tell you something. Please don’t interrupt me when I am saying it to you.”
I just nodded at him.
“maybe it’s wrong to said it to you, but I can’t keep it for myself. I don’t need your answer. I just want you to know it.” He paused… his hand reached and grabbed my hand slowly.
“Hyo.. I love you.”
I just smiled and nodded at me. Although he didn’t need my answer. But like him, I also wanted him to know my feeling toward him.
“I love you too.”