End

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

- JIYONG POV-

 

I fall on the floor, I just saw people who brought a gun approaching him who didn’t move. I couldn’t move my body too. I felt weak suddenly. Even though I hate him, he ever loved me. he had filled my heart with beautiful memories.
“Hyo, are you okay?” I just stared at Jiyong blankly. I wanted to tell him if I was okay, but I felt something on my throat which made me couldn’t say even a word. I just sobbing on his chest.

 


“Is she okay?” I asked the doctor who had done check Hyoyeon.
“ she is fine, she just depressed after that incident. I hope someone can make her forget the incident.” He told me.
After the doctor went out from the room. I walked and sat on the chair that near the bed. I grabbed her hand and holding it. I was afraid after the incident in the church she didn’t stop staring at the ceilings and usually she threw everything she could reach and after that she cried all the day.

“I know you are afraid, but… please don’t make thing harder for us. I don’t know how to do anymore. Just you know, I am afraid too, but I’ll more afraid if you keep yourself like this, depressed like this. Please.. just stop it. Don’t think it’s all your fault. Please…” I said to her although I knew if she didn’t listen to me even just a word.
But after I said it to her, she closed her eyes and began cried again. I pulled her in my embrace.
“shh..don’t cry.” She hugged me back and rested her head on my shoulder.
“h-help me..to forget i-it” she said between her sobs.
“I will..” I rubbed her back .



 

I thought if my life wouldn’t turn out like this. I hope my love story will be like The Cinderella story or another happy ending story although the main character will faced difficult way to get their love.

 



1 month later

We officially become a husband and wife. I’m still remember you were beautiful on your white gown. but you always beautiful for me.


3 month later

Our life become more colorful after little hyoyeon born on the world. I’m still remember, we argued when we would name her. And finally agreed with “ Kwon Hyoyeon”


1 year later on 5th march
When I cried all the day, I always remember you. Moreover when I saw our baby who have a beautiful face and heart like you. 2 days after your funeral I found your letter in the drawer. After read it, I realize if  you suffered all the time . Am I too slow to notice it? After from the hospital, you kept your smile plastered on your face. After we became a happiest couple I thought you would forget it. Once a week you always go to Minho’s grave
Although... we had promised each other if we would face this problem together. Actually you lied to me. You kept thinking if it’s your fault from the first time.




Dear Jiyong

Hei… my lovely husband. How are you? you are miss me right now, aren't you?
And I miss you and our baby too. How is she? Don’t forget to take care of her.
I’m sure if Little Hyoyeon will grow become a beautiful girl like her mom.
I was cried when I wrote this letter. I can’t believe myself if I can take this way.
I think it’s an only way. If I didn’t take this way, I would suffer all my life.
You didn’t want it, did you?

I know I am a selfish person.
I’m sorry. I can’t be a good wife to you,
and I can’t be a good mother to our daughter.

I’m sorry , you will take care our baby by yourself.
I don’t know if I have right to say this.
I don’t know when… but soon as possible ,
hyoyeon will ask you about her mother.
I hope you find your true love who can love you and our hyoyeon.
I actually wanted to write a love letter to you, with romantic words.
But my letters turned into like this.
Because it is me, and being me Who can’t write love letters to her husband,
Who had the heart to leave her family, Who was the cause of all the suffering,
Who didn't deserve your love.  
It's all my fault. please forgive me.

I will continue to see you and our daughter from up here
and I will pray to God, I’ll pray everyday so you and our daughter were given a lot of happiness.

You should also know..
I will always love you as you know I don't stop loving you..

Good bye.
Hyoyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, I finished my story . thanks to all who have subscribed and commented on my fanfic. thank you for your appreciation.
 

To make it clear : Hyoyeon die TT (ALTHOUGH I DON'T WANT TO WRITE IT LIKE THIS, BUT IT'S JUST A STORY)

                               Jiyong and Hyoyeon have a daughter , she is Kwon Hyoyeon

                               The letter from Hyoyeon for Jiyong

if anyone still confused by the end of tory , you can ask me. sorry if the ending is not as you want.

and do not forget to read my next story.

Leennocent