Is it The end of my story?

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

I stood in front of the mirror. I turned around, smiled of how beautiful I am with a white gown I wore. When the stylist was doing make up on my face, my phone vibrated . I smiled and grabbed it over the table, then my smiled faded away when I saw the unknown caller id again same as yesterday.
“if you won’t say something.I'm going to hung this..” I yelled
“….”
I pressed the red button angrily. And I smiled to my aunt who was shocking after saw me.
“who did call you ?” she asked me with a curious tone
“I don’t know..” i sighed


I saw limousine pulled up in front of my aunt’s house. I walked with my aunt beside me to the front gate. Every step I took , more faster my heart beat . In the way to the church , I couldn’t stop ask my aunt “am I beautiful ?” and my aunt always smiled and said “perfect “ to me. I felt like this wasn’t myself, I never asked someone if am I beautiful enough when I hang out with my friends or someone? And I never felt afraid like this before, actually this is a happy day, but my heart couldn’t stop thumping crazily. I saw in the window, the guests became running on the front of the church when they saw our car pulled in front of the church. The driver opened the door to me, I get out from the car, I walked slowly to the church, there is red carpet to the church, my aunt walked beside me.  i was about a few steps arrived on the altar.

“aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhkkkk” I screamed in pain. I felt someone grabbed me by my neck almost choked me.  He dragged me out of the church.
“h-help” my aunt’s hold lost when that person pointed a thing on my head. Everybody on the church took backward steps. I didn’t have confidence to alive again when I saw the thing he was pointing on my head is a pistol.

“if someone dare to take a step forward, I’ll shoot you” then that person who I recognized from his voice pointed the pistol on the everyone’s in the church direction like he was ready to shoot someone
“don’t kill her. But kill me instead. “ I saw jiyong approach us, he walked to our direction.
“you want to become a hero?” he chuckled at jiyong.
“I think both of us don’t deserve to get hyoyeon, right baby?” now he puted the tip of his pistol again near my head
“You Bastard! Don’t you dare to touch Hyoyeon!” then jiyong was about to punched Minho.

*BAM* and Minho released a shot on the roof and made Jiyong shocked.
“haha..you dare to take a step forward now? I’ll shoot you immediately, and you’ll die in front of your bride. Oh..such a sad story to begin with..” he mocked teasingly. He'd reached the limit of his patience. I didn’t know how our life  will be end an hours later? Will I die? Or Jiyong? GOD..if I can chosee. Please let me die instead of him.
“Oh…My..my..my..Jiyong are you angry now?” Minho asked Jiyong mockingly.
Everyone in the church didn’t know how to react. There isn’t someone brave enough to fight Minho. I know, this shouldn’t happen if I left him. Or my life wouldn’t turn out like this if I didn’t fell in love with Minho in the first place. everybody known this as Fate , am I right?

“Now..now.. I’m sick see the two of you staring each other like this.. let's get to the point. Jiyong what will you say to your bride before she disappear from the world, huh?”
“HAH..YOU BASTARD ! YOU SICK-“


*BAM*BAM*BAM* and then I saw him collapsed with amount of blood on his body.

 

 

 

maybe you will wait little bit longer to read the next chapter. I am having a writter's block