We Are Friend

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

Hyoyeon POV


4 days left
I feel if there were something wrong in my plan. jiyong now even often try to make a conversation with me . there are 3 possible error happened :
1. basic error: was my brain wrong?
2. Was my plan wrong ?
3. External error: Was jiyong’s brain wrong ?


“ had you breakfast this morning, hyo?”
“um..yes” i said to him with my eyes still focus on my duty”
“did you listen to me?” he said half shouts make annoyed tone.
“um..” my eyes didn’t leave from my duty.


I heard footsteps approaching me. but my eyes was glued on my laptop and amount of paper in front of me.

*slap*
I was shocked, when i saw my laptop was closed harshly. I immediately snapped at the person who was dare to touch my laptop.
I saw the annoying guy looking was staring at me.
Aaaahhh... i was sure, starting from now on...
Kwon Jiyong , The annoying son of Kwon Dongwoon. The next annoying Jenderal manager of Kwon Corp. who have in’ little brain which i want to cut off. He has been the first person in “ people whom i will kill before i die” list.
My anger was boiling now.
Is it not enough ? he always annoy me everyday with his stupid question ? huhh... my GOD..

“ aish.. what do you want ? “ i said half shout. i don’t care if i am talking with my boss with that kind of tone right now.
He just look away from me and crossed his hands over his chest
How can a person like this exist in this world?
For GOD’s shake , i want to kill him right now..
“ you didn’t pay attention to me”
“ahh.. GOD.. .I am busy right now. I didn’t have amount of time to hear your boring jokes, okay? “
I snapped open my laptop again to continue my stripping duty.
“ you said, it was joke ?? he said glaring back at me.
I didn’t care what will he do. I was mad.
“Yah ! “
I continue my duty, pretending if he didn’t exist.
“Yah! You..”
*slap*
*zaapp* he take my laptop harshly.
“ Give.it.back.to.me”
“No “ he refused to give it back to me
“ What do you want? Couldn’t you stop annoying me this whole time? Couldn’t you know if you was annoying me with your annoying question? Huh ?” now i shouted at him.
“ why you always ignoring me? You still mad at me ? you still mad at our incident before ? okay...I.AM.SORRY!! “ he take my laptop in top of my table again.
And he just walk away from me. I just staring at his back. I was shocked when he turn around, and sadness could i saw in his eyes.
“ i just wanted to us forget our incident long time ago. i wanted to know more about you. I couldn’t stand in this awkwardness, but i couldn’t know what to do either. i’m sorry if my.annoying.question was annoyed you a whole time. “ after said it, he walk out from the office.
I collapsed at my chair, can’t think properly after this incident. I think both of us was misunderstanding. I did the ignoring plan because i afraid if he still mad at me. He did annoying question plan to me , so i can forget our accident.
I feel guilty now. I think i can’t face him after this.

I saw the clocks which show me if it’s 07.00 pm now. I tidy up my table. I can’t stop glance at his desk this whole day, after that incident, he didn’t come back to the office again. i think he was mad at me. No... he was very mad at me.
I was waiting the bus near my company, when i saw someone walk out from the company. I immediately run to him. I know he is Jiyong. I run faster didn’t want to lose him. I grab his hand. And pull it off when he turn around , his face was shocked when saw the person whom grabbed his hand earlier.
 “i’m sorry...i’m sorry..i’m sorry..please forgive me. I know if i didn’t entitled to receive your forgiveness.” I was bowed at him 90° , i didn’t know what i can do again. i just bowed at him again and again , i wait what will he do after this. When i glance at him, his face was .... i don’t know?? His mixed face between sad,worried,mad,confused face. i was wait him to shout at me, slap me, or maybe kick me? I was ready of all the consequences he will gave me.

But, he just walk away from me. I immediately grab his arm again. but this time i didn’t pull it off. This time i won’t bowed at him again.
“i’m sorry...please forgive me. I know i was wrong. I know i didn’t have authority to yelled at you. I was ready all of the consequences he gave me. You can do what you want, but...don’t kick me out from this company...please....forgive...me “ i was knelled down beside him, still didn’t pull his hand off. I feel my cheeks was wet already, my tears keep rolling down from my eyes.
I wait his answer. ...
I was pulled by him. I closed my eyes shut, afraid what will he do to me. But..... it’s not like i  was imagine before. He hug me tightly. My mind was blank. I didn’t know what will i do ? i just stood in his embrace.

“ Hyo..please don’t ignore me..please don’t ignore me...please..please.......” his voice was cracked, did he cry? He still hug me tightly.. until i heard thumping sound on the ground. Slowly..i felt wet but not only in my cheeks but in my body to. i realize if it’s raining hard. The water pour our body. But he still hug me.. i couldn’t do anything.. i want pull off from his embrace but my heart was stopped me to do it.
“i love you, hyoyeon...” i heard his whispered slowly. But loud enough to me to hear it. I was shocked. My hearts beating faster this time. I immediately pull off from his embrace and run from him. I don’t want to saw him right now... i don’t know...


The next day, i feel like i didn’t have enough power to go work. But, i didn’t want to lose my job either. Last night i couldn’t sleep at all. I did this and that, but my eyes refuse to sleep. Just not my eyes, my body, my brain my heart too. I thought of him yesterday. I couldn’t erase him from my mind. His face,his eyes, his smile...

“ good morning” i bowed at him after i arrived at the office. I saw him just staring at me the whole day. I just tried to act like normal today although it’s hard. When i would went to home. I was stopped by a grasp of someone hand. His hand...
“wait...i want to talk to you  “ i just turn around and facing him. I was force my body to face him.
“ i was sorry-“
“No.. i’m sorry “ when i wanted to bowed again at him. He grabbed my shoulders stopped me from bowing at him.


I didn’t know, how it end with we sat in this cafe, actually taeyon’s cafe. We just sat up almost 15 minutes staring at the table. I didn’t want this awkward situation, but what can i do ???
“ huhh.. i was confused at myself. I want to tell you a lot of things, but i can’t.. i don’t know. Actually i just want say sorry to you. And please forget about last night. Until know, i didn’t know what did i do last night. And i’m sorry if i was annoyed you a whole this time” he said staring at me. Now, our eyes was locked each other.
“ i also want to say sorry to you, i was rude to you, i was yelled at you. I was glad if you can forgive me. I was glad, you didn’t kick me out from the office after it. I promise to God and to you  that i won’t do it again. if i do it again , you can kick me out from the company.” I feel like my burden which in my shoulder slowly disappear.
After we said sorry each other, the awkwardness come back again. after 5 minutes in silent. Jiyong spoke again.
“Hyoyeon.. i want to be your friend. Please forget about our past. We can started it again. please don’t ignore me. I really want to be your friend.” I was shocked after he said it. I couldn’t believe it , he could said that to me, his secretary.
“ me too. We can started it again” i nodded at him. Then he smile at me. Immediately he stand up from his seat and bowed at me.
“ annyeonghaseyo, i’m Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you Hyoyeon-shii . Please take care of me. And don’t ignore me” after that he sat again. this time i am who was introduce myself to him.
“annyeonghaseyo, i’m Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you too Jiyong-shii. Please take care of me too. I won’t ignore you” and then i sat up.
We smiled each other. I was happy now. There aren’t ignoring,shouting,and yelling again.
I ing my hand to him. He take my hand gladly. We shaking our hand like a new friend.
“Let’s make a good friendship “ i said cheerfully


Jiyong POV


“let’s make a good friendship” she said in cheerful tone. I can’t help but smile at her. Although in my heart want it more than a friendship. But, i was glad , from now on i can close to hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon POV

After our promise, we were act better than before with each other. Although Jiyong keep his annoying question everyday. But, i found it not annoying again but careness. Day by day was like turn out perfectly. Everyday seem like a wonderful day moreover with Jiyong. We were made a good friendship. We were having lunch together everyday. He often take me home. He was offer me a ride in the morning but i refused it. I won’t troublesome him.

 

 

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

 

 

Huh..finally. i made an update. i'm sorry , i was very late to update this story. i hope you enjoy this chapter. Maybe, i will make this story more shorter than i thought before.

please visit my second story : AS SWEET AS BROWNIES

 

oh yeah.. The Min Guy (Hyo's boyfried) will reveal in the next chapter.

Please do comment and subscribe.

Thanks all.heart

Good Night ( i will sleep, 11 pm in Indonesia now ) (-_-) zzz