He is Min

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

IT'S THE FULL STORY..

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

- Hyoyeon POV-

 

I wear a white simple dress and put on simple make up. I wear a beautiful silver necklace. It’s special necklace to me, a necklace which was given by My Boyfriend in our 3th anniversary. I look myself in the full mirror. I look more beautiful with the necklace hanging on my neck, i touch the necklace.
It’s write “ HyoMin” with small heart in the middle. It looks perfect on me.

Min...how are you? I remember Min again. i didn’t expect if i forgot Min lately.
Am  i work  too hard in office, so i forgot little bit my boyfriend? Or maybe i had have jiyong whom can forget me from the loneliness?
Or...
Is my heart which want to forgot him?
A small tears escaped from my eyes. I wiped it quickly
“okay... i ready to go” i check my phone there is 1 massage.

From : Jiyong
I am otw 2 ur apartment.
Wait me~ ^^


I will go to Jiyong’s friends party who was soon be partner in next program. His name is Choi Seunghyun, he was a famous businessman in US, But he come back to Korea, to handle his company in Korea.

I heard , someone knocked my apartment door. I grabbed my handbag and walk downstairs.
I open my door. There is a handsome man stood in front of me smiling. When he saw me , his eyes  widening.
“are you ready? “ he asked me blinking.
“hhmm...”

 

---------------------
 

I was quiet all the time. I can see from my corner eyes, jiyong often glance at me.
“are you tired ? “ he reach my right hand, and caressed the back of my hand with his thumb, i glance at him, and i can see his worried face.
Is he worried?
“uum.. No” i smiled at him. I pulled my hand, and i try to focusing my eyes on the road. I didn’t want to see his sad eyes after i pulled my hand. I’m sorry..

 

 

------------------------------


When i enter the club, there are many peoples enjoying the music. I feel isolated here. i can see they are rich people.  From the way they talk , and the way they dressed. They scream glorious I can see a bunch of woman with glamorous dress, with big necklace hanging on their neck. And a bunch of man who dressed in a suit with their sparkly wrist watch.
“hyo..come on, i want you to meet my best friend” she take my hand and lead me to the center of this club.

“hei..GD” the man in front of me said to someone named GD. Who is he? I see the eyes of that man was directing at jiyon. He immediately hug jiyong, they like teletubbies hugging each other. But jiyong, didn’t pull his hand from my hand. I think, it’s awkward position , they hug each other with jiyong left hand wrapped around the man, and his other hand still hold mine.
They pulled from the hug.
“how are you? “ jiyong asks the man.
“i always fine gd..okay?” he said with his deep and husky voice.
So GD is Jiyong ?..

 

I think, he is jiyong’s childhood friend. Choi Seunghyun one. He was like the others man in this club. The way he speaks and the way he dressed screamed “ i’m rich” . he dressed a black suit, it’s perfect on him, especially with his spike white hair. He become look more handsome..
“ahh..i want you to met my new secretary” jiyong said, and puled my body closer with him
“my name is hyoyeon Kim, nice to meet you? “ i smiled at him
“choi seunghyun, nice to meet you too hyoyeon-shi” he said polite at me.
“ yahh..gd , your secretary was very beautiful. She gave me goosebump”
I was bhlused at his compliment.
“yah..stop your flirting habit, i don’t want to my secretary scared” he laughed. I just smiled at their closeness
“GD , make sure you are comfort in my club, i want to met my friends, i’ll be right back, ok? “ he winked at me and left.

 

 

I turn around, staring at this place, maybe there someone whom i know. But, there are nobody whom  i know.  And then i glance at jiyong, his face was bored. So i make a conversation to kill our boredom.
“uhm.. jiyong, who is GD? “ I asked him to know is it true if a gd man is jiyong?
“it’s me. My closest friends called me G-dragon, for the sort GD” he said look at somewhere.
I chuckled at him.
“what?” he said in annoyed tone
“silly name”
“you- “ i stuck out my tongue, he just roll his eyes away and smiling. I just keep staring at him. He was kind and care person. Care ?? min... i hope you still care to me..
We just stood in the middle and enjoying the beat of RnB music who was flowing. I was glance at jiyong, he just like me stood in his spot calmly.
And, then when i turn around . i saw Seunghyun walking to our direction. Beside him there 2 figure, but i was sure i didn’t know them. So i just look away.
“ hei, let me introduce my friends from US"

"They are Choi Minho the deputy manager from Choi Corp. and beside him is his fiance Kim Yoona”
 

Choi Minho ???? i immediately turn around. My eyes open wide after i saw the person in front of me whom i wait for many years. I couldn’t believe if i meet him in this place. I saw him staring at me too. My heart was like stabbed by many sharp knife and bleed slowly. I could saw his shocked face.He was cheat me. Huh... No.. The right is He throws me away. I could saw his shocked face.
 

“ i’m Kwon Jiyong and this is my secretary Kim Hyoyeon “ jiyong said to me, but i just keep staring at him. I can feel if the other were confused.
“ehh...Did you know her, Minho ? Seunghyun asked him.
He blinked after heard that question. What is your answer ?
“N-no..i  d-din’t...know h-her “ he looked down after said it. I just can smile at you

Ohh…I just know, if you have a dark side. i didn’t know what could i do? I was confused between laughing or crying. Laughing because you were success fooled me . crying because i didn’t know
your real nature before i sticked my feeling at you.


Huh... how stupid i am? Let the person like you hurt my heart. Let you play with my heart. Let me to wait you all the time. Let me keeping your gift . Let me cry.
 

Did you know Minho? you were kill me slowly. how smart you are ? you could made me thinking of you all the time. How smart you are ? you could make sure if i was suffered all this time.
How stupid i am and how smart you are.
Maybe i prefer to laughing.

I turn around. I didn’t want to see his face again. i had loathe at you. Should i say goodbye to you?


Ohh.. yes.. how stupid i am.. YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME, RIGHT?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YEAH..HYO'S BOYFRIEND (MAYBE EX-BOYFRIEND) IS MINHO..

 I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thanks 4 reading my fanfic, thanks 4 the comments, and subscriber . Love you allheart