You don't know me

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 


-Jiyong POV-


          I saw hyoyeon walk away without permission. I follow her after said goodbye to seughyun and his friends. I was lost her. i searched her everywhere in this club. But i couldn’t found him.
I began frustated, she left the club not long ago maybe she weren’t far from the club. I immediately take my car and drove slowly while i searched hyoyeon. she made me worried. I was afraid if there is something bad at her.
I drove slowly until i was in two block from the club. I was saw a figure sat in a bench in small park when my car passed it. I stopped my car immediately. I know if she is hyoyeon.


-Hyoyeon POV-


  I was tired from running earlier. I ran and ran hope to erase my pain. But it’s useless.
Now i’m sitting in this bench holding the necklace which i wore before. I examine the necklace.


   HYOMIN

 

i chuckled after saw that word.
my brain started to give signals to My body to throw away that worthless necklace . It remind me of Minho. Remind me of everthing about Minho. His eyes, his face, his smile everything...
But... i refuse my mind because i will follow my heart.  My heart have another way. I won’t throw away it in the ground, and left it with teary eyes but i will throw it on his face with smile in my lips. so you will know if i didn’t want you again. you were not better than a trash. I will let you left because i didn’t need you again. i won’t cry because of you.

“ Hyoyeon..” i head someone called my name. I saw Kwon Jiyong walking toward me.
“ohh..GOD..thank you, you were fine. You made me worried” he said in worried tone.
“i was fine” i get up from the bench.
“ come on.. i take you home” he said to me. I just nodded at him.

When we have reached my apartment, i went out from his car after said goodbye, he went out from his car, ran to me, i was stopped by him. When i turn around. He was staring at the ground.
“ mmm... why did you walk away in the club ?”
“nothing” i lied to him.
“did you know Minho?”
“maybe no..”  and then i walk away. I was tired, he keep mentioned his name.

 

 

----------------The Next Day------------------

-Jiyong POV-


          I felt lonely today. I was alone in office a whole day. Hyoyeon said if she can’t go to work today. I was worried. When i called her, she said to me if she was fine, just little bit tired. But i felt if something happened to her. her voice was different like usual. I said to her if should i go to her apartment to check if she was really fine, but she refuse it. She keep telling if she was fine. She also said if i should stop worried too much to her.
How could i wasn’t worried to her? someone who i love ?
Hyoyeon stop pretending if you were fine. I could feel it if you weren’t. I think if you still can’t feel my careness toward you.

I was have lunch in the cafe near the company. I enjoyed this place, it made me remaind of Hyoyeon. we always have lunch in this cafe.
When i wanted to order something, the waitress whom take my order was staring at me.
“ you didn’t with Hyoyeon?” she asked me. How could she know Hyoyeon?
“ Kim Taeyeon. i’m her friend” she stretch out her hand in fron of me. I take it gladly.
“em.. n-no. She didn’t go to work today” i said to her. immediately she sat in front of me, and her face was shocked.
“was she sick?” she said in worried tone.
“ehh.. i don’t know. She just said if she was just little bit tired”
“huh...i was sure if something happened with her” she said and then get up from the chair. I stopped her
“wait..you said something happened at her?” i asked to her. Our mine  was telling  same thing, if something happened to her. Maybe she was Hyoyeon close friend. From her tone when she talk to me, i could feel if she know anything about hyoyeon.
“yeh...maybe she remembered her boyfriend again. ahh...that bastard, how could he make Hyoyeon sad like this?” i was more confused after she said that. So Hyoyeon already had a boyfriend?

 

          I felt hurt in My chest. I just clenched my shirt to detract the pain in my hearts.
It end with i pleaded to Taeyeon so that she want to tell anything about Hyoyeon. she told me anything about Hyoyeon today. Her life, her love affairs until i know if she had a boyfriend named Choi Minho. He left Hyoyeon to U.S to continue his study. He haven’t said “break up” to Hyoteon yet. He said if he come back , he want to marry with Hyoyeon. He was kind, care, and handsome guy. She said if they look cute together. But, the careness,the kindness which he have was dissapeared slowly. she told me if Hyoyeon love him very much, until she couldn’t forget him. She keep telling to herself if Minho was fine, he never cheat on her, or forget her although he didn’t called her again.

 

        I asked Taeyeon to discribe the minho guy. And i could conclude if Choi Minho, seunghyun’s friend in U.S is Hyoyeon’s Boyfriend . But why he said if he didn’t know her? why was he have a fiance? If he didn’t know her, why his eyes were shocked when saw hyoyeon that night ? and he keep look down after that...maybe he is
If i know that guy is hyoyeon’s boyfriend, i will kick and hit him in the club that night. How could he did it to Hyoyeon? i can’t keep quiet like this. I must do something

-End of Jiyong POV-



The next day, hyoyeon have go to office again. but she look like a human without soul. She keep silent all the time, her eyes was empty. I was hurt to see her like this. But, i couldn’t do anything, i was nothing to her.

 


-Hyoyeon POV-


       I was keep quiet all the day , i saw Jiyong often staring at me, maybe he worried to me. But, i just look away, i know if he want to asked me about that day. When the clock show me it’s 07.00 pm i immediately rushed out from the office. I walk to the bus stop. When i will reached it, then i felt someone grabbed my hands tighly, he dragged me to somewhere. I couldn’t see his face clearly because just the lamp streets which shone.

I was struggled to freeing my arm from his grasp , but he more grasp me tighly. I was shouted hope to someone help me. But it’s useless the street was quiet and his left hand was silence my mouth. There aren’t someone. He keep dragged me in the alley near the companny parking place. And then he turned at me , still grasp my hands.
“i-i’m sorry...” he said to me.
“C-choi Minho..” i was shocked when i saw his face again. he immediately hug me tighly. i want to pull back, but he didn’t let me go.
Although I miss this warmth, i miss his scent , i miss this closeness. But he had made me to not miss them again, he had made me hate them, everything about him.
“please don’t go... i miss you so much.. i love you hyo.. let me explain it to you. I was been betroth with my fiance by our parents. I didn’t love her. They forced me to marry her. i couldn’t do anything. But, after i met you again, i want to break up this relationship. Our relationship was nothing, it started without love, and will end without love. You know right? If you are the one that i loved. Please hyo... don’t left me. I couldn’t live without you. Please Hyo..i know if you still love me..i’m sorry..”
My tears already roll down on my eyes. I tried hard to stop this tears. I didn’t want to cry in front of him. I gritted my teeth, my anger was boiling. I want to slap his handsome face, i want to pull off from his warmt embrace, i want to forget the man who i loved. The man whom have unforgettable memories with me.

“huh..GOD.. why you appear in front of me again.... what’s your name????...oh..oh...right... Mr.Choi Minho, right???? How can i forget it? Hahaahaa..  I thought you didn’t know me......huh.. how stupid i am...hahah...of course..you didn’t know me..hehehee.” i laughed at myself at my stupidity. I just staring at his wonderful eyes.
“oh..right...why you dragged me to this place??” i asked him in annoying tone. I wait his answer but he just keep silent.
I palm my face and then laughed histerically.
“I was very stupid.. you want to fool me again,don’t you?? Why don’t you answer my question...
"Hey..Mr.Choi, i just realize it now, actually you are very handsome....hehhe...wait..your face remind me me of someone.... but i can’t-“
He pulled me closer. Pressed my body againts him. There are something soft on my lips, a familiar scent. The kiss started off slow and gentle. I miss this kiss. But after it Your lips pressing harder this time. You lose your grasp on my hand, your left hand was rest in my back, your other hand was sneaked on my face, your thumb strocked my cheeks slowly. De Javu
I hate you, Minho. But why my hearts still pounding madly like this?
“ple-se..hyo-yeon..mdoon’t a-act like mmmthiss....mdon’t leavemm-meee” he said between the kisses.his hands move down to my hand rub it slowly back and forth. His other hand left my back move to my neck, and titled it so he can kiss me more deeper, the kisses turn passionately. My mind snapped, i realise if i was hug him back. I immediately pull off from the embace. I wiped my mouth. i felt it was disgusting.
My tears appeared again in the corner of my eyes, my vision become blurry. I blinked my eyes, made the little cristal of water roll down and fell on the ground. His hand reached mine again, but this time i slapped it away. I want to forget him forever.
He just staring at me. After i was had enough power. I began to staring bak at him

 

“huuhh... i felt dirty now..let your hand touch me. are you satisfied now??? Had you get what you want , now????!!..........HUH.... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW MR.CHOI MINHO???? YOU WANT TO FOOL ME AGAIN???!! ANSWER ME......!!!!
 

“please you..don’t left m-me...i’m sorry” he just said that
 

“HUH... YOU ARE PLEADING TO M-ME RIGHT NOW???!! W-WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN I MISS YOU??!! WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN I NEED YOU???!! W-HHERE DO YOU GO WHEN I C-CALLED YOU ALL THE TIME WOR-RIED ABOUT YOU??!! WHERE DO Y-YOU GO WHEN EVERYDAY I SHED M-MY TEARS JUST THINGKING A-ABOUT YOU???!! HUHH..???
AND NOW... Y-YOU COME BACK AGAIN WITH YOUR F-FIANCE AND TOLD ME NOT TO LEFT YOU???!! YOU ARE V-VERY SELFISH !!! JUST THINK Y-YOUR FEELING???!! WHAT ABOUT MY F-FEELING??!! IT’S H-HURTS” I punch my chest, hope to lost from this pain.

 

You hug me back gain more tight than before, you keep whispering "sorry" to me. I want to let go from the embrance. I punch your chest to lose the grip.
“LET ME GO........” I shouted at you.
I keep hit you, but you still didn’t let go. Until you was pulled off by yourself or someone ?? i colapsed at the ground, keep my eyes shut. I just can hear someone yelled.

 

“you “    punch
“don’t ever “   punch
“touch”  punch
“Hyoyeon again” punch punch


I heard Jiyong’s voice. When i open my eyes slowly, i can see jiyong was on top of Minho. He punched him hardly. I heard Minho’s pain voice. i didn’t have any power to walk. I couldn’t stop them. My head was dizzy, my eyes was heavy , they forced me to shut them.

 

 

 

------===============-----------------=================---------------================--------

 

Yey..New Chapter.... i hope you love it.

i will try hard to update the next chapter. i can't estimate, when  i will update it. because i will busy with my school . there are a lot of duty waiting me. i must practice with my band for band competition also. wish me luck..okay?
so maybe i'll take a bit longer to update the next chapter. i'm sorry..

 

 

Please do comments and subscribes....love you allheart

 

 

 

 

============-----------------------------------------====================-----------------