We Meet Again???

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

 

-JIYONG POV-

         Today is the day i start to work at my father company. I’m little bit nervous, i don’t know why i fell like this. After 10 minutes for take a bath. I change my pajama. I wear white top with a picture of a wolf's head in the middle, a coat with sequin flower, my red skinny jeans, and my favorite high top sneakers.

 

And then I look at the mirror.

“ i love my style” i said with my very proud smile.

After had been done with my clothes, i went to dining room, ready to do breakfast. When i want to take a seat, my father shot a glance at me. He look at me from head to toe. I grin at him “ maybe he amused at what he see right now” i said in my mind.

“ do you gonna wear this thing in company?” he said at me annoyed.

“this thing?” i asked him more annoyed.

“ aahh.. i meant your clothes” he point his finger at my clothes.

“my clothes? Yeah.. of course” i said to him with smile. And then i take a seat in front of him.

“what???” he said loud, until his a half food in his mouth squirt in front of my face. But i’ve had time to escape , so i didn’t become his target.

“Are you really want to wear this clothes to the office?” he asked me again same question with wide eyes instead.

“yes of course” i said the same answer. “huh?.. with that coat, with that shirt, and with your red skinny jeans? He asked me with disgusted and disbelieve looks.

“What’s wrong with that? This is S.T.Y.L.E .” i said with my proud smile.

“ S.T.Y.L.E you say? Huh... i can’t believe you’ve turned into a man who dressed weird.” He shook his head.

“this is Style bro, ahhh.. forget it. The old people doesn’t have the fashion sense at all.” I said to him, and then i start to eat my food, and i can feel, my father still staring at my clothes.

Come on man............

 

               After i have done breakfast. I went to company. After 40 minutes, i reach there. i went straight to my office. I was very surprised when i see my office. Like what i want. After looking around my office . i heard someone knocking the door. After i opened it, standing a woman with the age of about 30 years with smile isn’t attractive at all. After i invited in, she began to speak.

“Mr. Jiyong Kwon right??” she asked me.

“Ne i- “ she cut my sentence , “ oh... ok. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is kim taera. But you can call me Miss. Taera, because i haven’t married yet. From now, i will be your secretary. Before become your secretary, i was manager of marketing secretary. Do you know?? He was very old and grumpy. But i’m your secretary now. I was very happy after hearing if the new deputy manager was young and handsome. Ahahhaha.. apparently i talk to much. Ahahaha.. Mr. Jiyong please help and cooperation with me” I was shocked when she was talking. “ not only too old but she’s talk too much too” i said in my mine. My jaw droop after she said that i was handsome,

oh my... i hope she wasn’t pedhopile. I think, i’ll get a young, fresh, y secretary. Ohh...man..... “ ohh... yes.. please do help and cooperation too.” I said to her. And then we headed to our desk, after few minutes i saw her walking toward me.

“ excuse me Mr. Jiyong, i was called by Mr. Kwon secretary, she told me, if we must gather in the meeting room. Mr. Kwon would like to introduce the new deputy manager to the board directors and shareholders here.” She said to me

“ohh... yeah..”

 

            I open the door knob, and then i enter the meeting room. the board directors and shareholders were waiting me. And then everyone in the meeting room get up from their seat and bow at my direction.

“Wow...man...this is cool” i said in my mind.

 

And then i seat, I just introduce myself in front of them. After that my father was starting to talked, he was talk too much.

“Hhhhooaaammmm...” i yawn. And then all of people in the meeting room was staring at me. “ahhh...i’m sorry” i said with apologetic smile. And then i heard someone chuckle.

“ahhh.. yo-“ i said it loud, and then i realize if i still in the meeting room. And everyone were staring at me. Again... “Mr. Jiyong, maybe you want to say something” my appa asked me

“aaahhh...no no.” “aish... why i must meet that girl again? Why is she here? Do she work in this company? Ahh... why i have many question in my mind??” i said in my mind. And then i was staring at her. I saw, she was glanced at me. I think she noticed me. And then i smirked at her. “ This will be fun” i said to myself.

 

 

-HYOYEON POV-

 

I was waiting the new deputy manager arrived in the meeting room with board directors and shareholders in this company.

 

“ahh... how can he was so late? didn't he have a watch?” i though. I think, not just me who getting mad because was waiting the new deputy manager almost 1 hours. I also saw the board directors and shareholders always check their watch. Hehehe

 

      And then i heard someone open the door and then, we get up from our set, and bow at him. I haven’t saw his face yet. Why? Because i’m not interested at all. I just sat in my seat look down at my lap and listen Mr.Kwon explaining , and once i saw Mr. Kwon who describe our the next program.

 

          After almost 40 minutes, i heard someone yawn, i think that new deputy manager who was yawning.

“hehehhe... you have been bored? Huh?” i said in my mind. And then i chuckled at my thought.

“ahhh.. yo-“ i heard he said it loud, after i chuckled. And then i saw his face for the first me. and then i saw someone who i won't to see anymore.

 

“THAT BRAT... the new deputy manager? How can he became deputy manager? Huuhh... i was dreaming. I was dreaming. Hyoyeon calm down. You were dreaming” i said to myself. And then i glanced at him to approve that my eyes were wrong. And then i saw him was smirking at me.

Oh my god.. why my life harder day by day? It means i will often saw his face in this company. Oh.. my life.........

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

chapter 3 was published, I'm sorry if a lot of incorrect grammar.

I apologize if in chapter2 there are a lot of mistakes, I just found out after to be told by hyodeeba73 , aaahhh ... My mistakes are many words that should be "she" but become "he" and "her" become "him".i'm sorry i wasn't noticed it before. I hope I do not repeat that mistake again.

 

i'm sorry for jiyong fans who may be angry if they see the main picture in this chapter, it was just for fanfic. hehehehe (but I hope it becomes reality)

come on man...........

 

and

 

heartHAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU ALLheart

 

&

heartHAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNGMIN OPPA heart