My First Day Part 2

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

-HYOYEON POV-

            12 o’clock lunch time... i said happily. I will go to the cafe near the company. But when i was walking out, i heard a scary voice from speaker in the lobby. I realize that voice is Mr. Kwon’s voice. “ for all employers of Kwon Corp. please go to Hall now, because i have some important information for you all, ehm.. thank you”.

        I can hear sighs from the employers. “ah.. that old man, would not he know we also need to eat.” I heard the workers were protesting “like it or not, hungry not hungry. "we still have to do his orders” other employer said. The employers began to go to the hall. when I would go there.

        I heard my stomach make weird sounds. Sounds of attention. My stomach was grumbled, i realize i didn’t eat this morning, I crept out of the office, my stomach grumbled louder. “work is important, but more importantly is my stomach right now. Ahh .. I have to eat now.” I thought.

“Important news?? what will he tell about? Maybe he'll announce pay cuts or dismissal of employees this month.” I laughed of my thought.

         After reach in the cafe, I took a seat near the window, here I can see the beautiful scenery outside. Taeyeon approached me.

"Hyoyeon, what food do you want?" she asked me. "As usual" i said. "ok, 1 spaghetti, and 1 lemon tea, right? she smiled at me. Taeyeon is an waiteers in this cafe, she is my friend senior high school. Her mother is the owner of the cafe. She is kind, if he had time She always visited me. After 5 minutes waiting for my food to come.

 

                Taeyeon took the seat in front of me. " Hey Hyoyeon... you look not happy today, what’s up? "Ah .. i have some problem, for 5 days I continued to work till night, and today I bump with a jerk until i fell down.

" You bump with someone, Are you okay?"she worried about me." taeyeon you're my best friend. I’m fine, but my duty isn’t fine, my duty become messy. It trampled by a passing employers so i have make it again. Ahh ... " i sigh.

"Poor you, but at least the man apologize to you, right?” she asked me "What? Apologize? he just yelled at me, he told me, it’s all my fault.

"ahh ..That Brat should be given a lesson, you mus-"her words was cut by her mother yelled" Taeyon ... there are still many food you must order, come here"

"Hyoyeon Sorry I have to work again, if not the old lady would mad at me, she's very scary when she was angry, bye Hyoyeon."i giggled at her Childishness.

"Bye .. "I waving my hand at her. I see taeyeon went into the kitchen. I began to eat my lunch. The cafe was not very crowded today.

 

-JIYONG POV-                                                 

           After waiting nearly 2 hours in the cafe, I decided went to the office again. “Maybe appa was waiting” I thought. I went to chasier to paid my bill, at the time I see a pretty girl sitting alone in a cafe. I was approached her. I sat next to her.

 

               Do you know?? I have much experience in terms of romance. Maybe she need someone to talk with. Maybe she was broken heart right now. "Are you alone, can I sit here? I waited for her to see me.

 

-HYOYEON POV-

             I heard Footsteps approached me. after that I realized there is someone sitting next to me "are you alone, can I sit here?" from his voice I could find out that he's male. “ahh ... today I've got a lot of problems, and now I met this strange man next to me.” I said in my mind. "you do not see me sitting alone, there are still many empty seats, why do you sit here? I answer it with no interest.

"so I can sit here.” he asked me again. " Ahhh ... why are you bothering me, there still many seats empty. "I started yelling at him because I was getting mad. and I realize that strange man next to me this is the man who bump me in front of the elevator.

 

YOU????????? we shouted in unison.

 

” Why are you always following me?” he shouted at me.

“Following you? oh yeah .. like I do not have anything to do, you are following me. And .. uh .. so why you been sitting beside me without asking my permission? Huh..?? “Are you trying to seduce me ?”

“Seduce? uh?” he said with wide eyes.

“ yes, you're trying to seduce me right? "

“I.. U-uh .. j-just " Aish ... why am I always lost of words in front of her.

“Ahh .. you take my lunch appetite.” I grab my bag and left him alone. I can feel averyone in cafe staring at us.

“ Why that couple fight in the public place ?” i heard someone wishper to her friend. Ohh... huh.. his girlfriend NO WAY. I rushed out in cafe after i paid my bill.

 

-JIYONG POV-

           I do not think that girl is a girl who had bump me. After yelled at me. she left me alone. DUMBFOUNDED. (again). "Hey .. wait ... I want to- aish..“ I yelled at her. “ I followed him I do not know why I followed her.

She walks very fast. until I lost trace of her in the crowd. And then My phone vibrated.

~You my heart breaker ~

“Hallo?”

“Jiyong, where do you right now? Come her right now. We are waiting you.” Appa said to me.

“Ye.” I said

 

-HYOYEON POV-

       Seems I heard him yell at me, does he follow me? I asked to myself, I started walking faster, until finally I came to a park 3 blocks from my office. I guess he was not following me anymore. “huh ..that jerk..” I thought. I saw empty bench in the park. I droop myself on that bench.  "I'm lazy to go back to the office." i said to my self. I began called my friend.

“Yoboseyo “

“Yoboseyo, yoona?"

“Ne, what’s up hyo?"

“Please tell Mr. Kwon. that I had permission to go home because I wasn’t feeling well”

“ah..Should I see you Hyo?

“no problem, just headache”

“ok, i will tell Mr.Kwon”

after 10 minutes I sat in the garden, alone, do nothing. I intend to go home and rest.

 

-JIYONG POV-

 

            After meeting with the employers, I went home. After take shower and change my clothes. I was dozing on my bed. I am staring at ceiling. The face of that girl flashed in my mind. Her pretty face when she was yelling at me. “Ahaa .... what's wrong with my brain today.” I shouted half crying .

         And I heard someone knocking on my door. "Young Master, are you okay?" I heard Mr. Han shouted from outside. "I'm fine Mr.han" i lied. "oh .. yes .. ok then. dinner is ready .. Mr. Kwon is waiting for you at the dinning room.

"Yes, I'll get there” i said to him I went to dining room, and immediately greeted by the delicious food. I and my father was always quiet when eating, awkward I often talk to my father. And then I opened the conversation. "It seems I do not see your new secretary at all today."

” Yeah .. she asked my permission, if she should go home, he is not feeling well today" " oh yeah .. tomorrow you've started working, I've set up your office as requested by you " he said to me.

"Really? " i said in surprise " yeah .. everything is ready "

"With the poster of "BigBang" my idol and painting of my face " i asked again

" yes .. and with a shelf of books that already contains a collection of your Japanese comics” he said to me

“ Ahh .. thank you dad." I smile at him

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter two has been completed. This chapter is very boring I think. In my story GD isn't member of BIGBANG. So in my story GD is fan of BIGBANG. I made GD like narcissistic in this chapter. KEKEKEKE

I don't know Korean food is usually eaten for lunch. I can only think of spaghetti and lemon tea. kekekeke. For the next chapter maybe I'll update a little longer. sorry for my bad grammar. kekeke