My Plan Part 1

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

-HYOYEON POV-
 
Finally meeting have done after 3 hours in the meeting room. One by one, board directors and shareholders get out from the meeting room. And then, there are just mr.kwon ,  Miss. Taera, and THAT BRAT in the meeting room.
 
When i want to back at my office, mr. Kwon called me.
“hyoyeon, come here” he said to me. And then i approach him.
“yeah.. mr. Kwon”
“em.. no.. i just want you to introduce yourself to the new deputy manager. Although, you have known him, but i want to you to know more about him.”
“u-uh y-yeah” i suttered. And then i glance up at him. His face make me want to puke. I see, he was smirked at me. Hahhhhhhhhhhh... i want to punch his face, i tightened my fist, ready to punch that idiot face right here right now. 
 
but i can’t. Haaaahhh.. i don’t want to FIRED from this company.
“ehem..” he cleared his throat, made me realize i still in the meeting room who will introduce my self to the man who has bump at me who have attitude. 
“my name is Kim Hyoyeon, i’m the new secretary of Mr. Kwon. Nice too meet you.” I said with my fake smile. NO WAY if i will show my special smile to him. 
“ohhh.. you are my dad’s new secretary?
“dad?” i asked at him annoyed.
“ohh.. yeah.. jiyong is my son” Mr. Kwon said to me.
“one and only” he said to me with smirked. 
“ohh..” i said with -i can’t believe it- face
And then i asked for permission to Mr. Kwon if I would go back to the office to finish my duty. 
Actually I really want to get out of the meeting room so that I could not linger to see jiyong’s face. after exiting the meeting room, i sighed in frustrated.
“Ohhh... my GOD... what problem will I faced again? why can not I live in peace?”
“why I had to see him again? why do I have to see that face again? i said in frustrated.” I said loud enough to the employers who passed me to hear it. I don’t care  what they want think about me. Because right now my brain is messed up.
 
 
 
-JIYONG POV-
 
I do not believe if she was my father's new secretary. 
“ohhh.. you are my dad’s new secretary? I asked her in surprise
“dad?” he asked at me annoyed.
“ohh.. yeah.. jiyong is my son” Mr. Kwon said to her. 
I really like to see her face when she was very surprised when she found out that i’m the new deputy manager. Moreover, when she knew that if I’m only son of the owner of KWON Company. Her face is cute.
hahaha .. This means I will be more frequent again see her face. 
Why am i very happy ? why do i fell like this? ahhh... i don’t know. it seems I began to like her.
 
 
“I am still surprised that Kim Hyoyeon is your new secretary” i said to appa 
“are you know her before? My appa said staring at me, and then he chewed her dinner again.
“no.. no, i have met her, but just twice.” I said to him and her angelic face was flashed in my mind. And then i shook my head, hope her face disappear. but, i think it’s not useful. Her face is much clearer.
 
“it seems someone was in love” my father chuckled.
“yeah.. i think so” i said with smile.
“aaahhh.. Kim Hyoyeon, you make me crazy.” I said in my mind.
 
 
“appa” i called my father who chewed her food for 2nd round.
“appa i wan-“ i said it little bit loud.
“huh.. can’t you not disturb me when i was ate? He”not that i don’ said little bit angry
I was stoned, i won’t disturb him. How can he like when it comes to food. duh..
 
 
 
 
“Not that i don’t want to. But i don’t want someone including you who would company interfering with your love affairs.”
“Come on just just for this time” i said pleadingly.
“why do you want to do it?” he said me curious.
“i also don’t know... ehm i just want to know her more. A-ah.. i don’t know, when i meet and see her smile, my heart was pounding and like want to explode. She is very different from the woman i have ever know.”
“what will you do to her? She’s a kind girl. Don’t do anything stupid.”
“i don’t do anything. I just want to know more about her.”
“why don’t you approach her instead do it?”
“no. She hate me” i sigh
“how do you know? You haven’t tried yet.
“the story is very long and...complicated”
“No. I’m not going to approve it”
“Wae???” i said curious
“your reason is less strong.” He said
“aishh.. this old man. In case like this you’re still thinking about things like that.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000------------------
 
 
 
 
I'M SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST SHORT UPDATE. 
I AM VERY BUSY THIS TIME. I WAS A LOT OF DUTY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.
 
 
 
                                         heartSEE YAheart