My Plan Part 2

My Boss Is My Boyfriend

 

-FLASHBACK-
 
-JIYONG POV-
 
“I want your secretary..” i said to my appa when he had finished eating.
“What???” He said with widen eyes
“a-ah i-i mean i want your secretary became mine.”
“Wae?? You have had secretary.”
I was confused How to answer his question when i also didn’t know the answer. Ahh.. it's like isn't me who want it but my Heart....
 
“why do you want to do it?” he said me curious.
“i also don’t know... ehm i just want to know her more. A-ah.. i don’t know, when i meet and see her smile, my heart was pounding and like want to explode. She is very different from the woman i have ever know.”
 
 “Not that i don’t want to. But i don’t want someone including you who company  interfering with your love affairs.”
 
 And then i started to beg him.
 
-FLASHBACK OFF -
 
-JIYONG POV-
 
When my father would stand up from his seat. I was stopped him.
“if you don’t want to do it to me. I will do your bidding on. How about it?”
“sound interesting. I like a man who have the courage”
He then sat down again, from his face he seemed very interesting. Huh...
“what your bid young man?”
“but you will approve my plan right? I said to him
“what will be your bid given to me first” he said with smirked.
Oh my GOD ...Kim hyoyeon you are very special . You made me who i have to sacrifice anything. You make me beg on someone. And i never did it before. Only YOU who can change my life like this. But don’t worry, i’m not give up person. This is called : sacrificing a valuable thing to get something more valuable.
 I, KWON JIYONG will get what i want. Remember it !
 
“ i’ll be a good boy and change my ‘bad boy’ image” i said to him after thought the best bid.
“No, i’m not interested at all”
“i’ll do whatever you ask for “ i said another bid. But he seems not interested.
“NO” he said to me.
“ aish... what exactly do you want?” i said it annoyed. I won’t give up easily.
 “something more interesting and challenging”
“...”
“no more bids? He said with smirked
“...”   i just stay quiet
“ok then. I’m to going to my room to rest.”
I immediately stop him. “wait..stop...”
And then he sat down again. 
“i’ve got something that might change you mind” his face is more bright. After i said it. 
“what is it?”
“this bed is very difficult to do. Because it will affects my reputation.....umm. whatever, for my love i will do it.”
This bid is really difficult. And it’s not easy to say it.
After i take deep breath. i started to said it.
 
“... i will change my way of dressing that you consider this weird...” and then i was waited my appa response, i think he will agree with it.
“oh..hahahaha... jinjja?” And then i heard he was laugh. He laughing at me? Ahhh...this old man!
“i’m serious” i said with my death glare.
“no...” and then he stopped from laughing
“What?????”
“i’m serious too” he glared at me
And then i watch he disappear from my view.
I just stay silent. My brain was messed up. And it’s because of you, Kim Hyoyeon. i can’t think straight anymore. 
I just want to know about you hyoyeon, why it is so difficult? I just staring at wall in front of me. I know the wall can’t help me at all. 
I just don’t know what to do. And then i saw a picture of my family hanging in the wall. In that picture there are my appa, my eomma, and i when we went to Paris to spend the  holiday. I missed that moment.
 
And then i get up from my seat. I walk to my appa rooms. I knocked at the door. Once..twice.. and then he open it for me.
He stood in front of me, i just stood in front of him too. I didn’t dare to said it. I think it’s crazy, but i don’t want to lose the chance. I don’t know why it comes to my mind. And it’s only my bid which comes to my mind. 
I take a deep breath. i relaxed my tense muscle. I shut my eyes thigh, didn’t dare to see his face when i will said it to him. Actually i didn’t want to said it. But my heart keep telling me to said it right now. I’m sorry eomma..........
“i will let you get married again” i shut my eyes more thigh now. I was ready if my father is angry at me who dare to say those things. I was ready if my father will slap me who do forbidden things. But i just received awkward silent. I unclosed my eyes. I see him staring at me.
“.............”
“ it’s my last bid to you. I know i have made you angry. If you are still not agree with it. Maybe i’ll find another way, or even i will stop my fight until here”
“yeah..you have made me angry”
And then i just walk away.i heard the door closed. I think he is very angry now. 
I went to my room. my stupid brain!!! Of course he wont
agree with it. I drop my body in my bed, i buried my face in my pillow.
 
“why it became like this??” i said in frustration.
Maybe GOD doesn’t allow me to get to know you more. Or maybe GOD didn’t even allow me to close to you.
 
I’LL STOP MY FIGHT HERE
GOOD BYE HYOYEON.
 
 
 
 
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
 
 
I finally updated. I hope you're not confused with the story. thanks to my loyal readers. and i hope you like this chapter. maybe i will try to update another chapter soon. please do subscribe and comment.
 
 
Thank you
 
LOVE YOU ALL