Small gifts alright.

Our one and only

Melody's POV

 

"Let's go here!" I pointed to a place for boys.

"Aniyo. Why don't we shop for you and not me?" Henry asked.

"Because I want to go there for Daeho oppa and Jaemin." I told him.

He looked away with slight anger/sadness in his eyes.

I giggled to myself. "Come on oppa!"

We went inside the store and I browsed around for stuff for the 2 that I told him about and 1 other that I didn't mention. I found a nice T-shirt hoodie for Daeho and a nice dress shirt and vest for Jaemin.

I looked around and found Henry looking at the cardigans. I smiled and watched as he looked for the one he likes. He picked up one and I knew that I was going to buy it for him. His smile lit up but turned into a frown seeing the price.

I waited for him to go look for other clothes in the store, before rushing to grab the cardigan and pay.

"Will this be all?" The cashier asked.

I nodded my head and paid for the the clothes.

"Melody-ah your done?" Henry asked.

I smiled. "Neh. Lets go for a girl store now."

Henry smiled. "Finally!"

I looked at him with a slight glare. "Are you a ert? Is that why you want to go there?"

He ruffled my hair. "Maybe."

"Yah! Get away from me!" I tried to push him, but failed because he held his ground.

"I'm just kidding Melody-ah. I just want to get something for you." He said sweetly.

I gave him a confused look. "And how are you going to pay for that? Don't you only have Heaven money?" I whispered the last question in his ear.

He grinned. "I have my ways."

"Fine. But who says I'm going to let you buy things for me?" I asked.

"Just wait and see." He smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry's POV

 

We went to a girl store and we looked around. Melody seperated from me a bit and I just looked around.

A saleslady came to me. "Excuse me. Why do we have a handsome man like yourself in here?"

I smiled. "I am planning on getting something for my girlfriend."

She had an angered look in her eyes, but tried to hide it from me with a smile. "Well if you do need any help please ask."

I continued looking and found a nice cardigan that matched the one I wanted and quickly found her looking at another rack. I placed the cardigan near here and imagined her wearing it. 'Seems good to me.' I smiled.

Melody suddenly stopped looking and only stared at this nice creamy white dress. I started to imagine her in the dress. And did she look beautiful. She suddenly put the dress back and went to another rack of clothes.

I sneaked my way towards the dress and grabbed it without her noticing it.

"Will that be all sir?" The lady asked me with dreamy eyes.

I gave her the cold shoulder by just nodding my head. I quickly paid for the 2 items and snapped my fingers when no one was looking. I watched as the bags disappeared to the house on her bed.

"Melody-ah! Who is this for?" I asked as I saw one more bag in her hands.

"This is for Brit!

"Oppa did you find anything for me?" Melody asked when we reunited again.

"Ani." I answered.

She pouted. "Okay......"

I couldn't help but giggle in my head. 'Wait until you get home my dear~'

"Lets get going! Brit and Ren are probably waiting for us."

She nodded and followed me.

We met with the other two in a few minutes.

 


Update complete!

Hope you enjoyed it!

And don't forget to comment and subscribe ^ ^