He's mine

Our one and only

No one's POV

"Please get him back we need him right now." The angel of all angels said.

"He's with the human girl that he has been assigned to." The angel replied.

"Just come and take him away! He's not even supposed to be in the human world for too long." The angel of all angel paused. "Hmm.... I wonder why though.... Has he fallen in love with a human?"

"I would believe so....."

"No. Not him. You need to take him away now! Go Amber!"

"Yes sir!" Amber left into the portal to the human world.

 

Henry's POV

Melody and I watched the telvision cuddled up in a blanket. I suddenly saw Melody shiver, but it was not from being cold.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her as I brought her into an even closer hug.

She smiled. "I just have a bad feeling."

"Tell me all about it." I said as I turned the T.V. off.

"I feel like something is coming. I feel like someone is coming. I feel like that someone is going to take you away and I won't be able to stop that someone because I'm a mere human." Melody explained.

"I'm not leaving you or anyone. I belong to you as you belong to me." I told her and kissed her on the lips.

Melody softly punch my shoulder as her cheeks started turning pink. "Oppa! How can you take my first kiss?!"

I chuckled. "I already took your first kiss when you were sleeping."

"Wait what....?" Melody then pouted. "That doesn't count! I wasn't awake!"

I kissed her again. "I know! But these two counts! You were awake for both of them."

"Heol!" Melody said.

I played with her soft silky hair, but then I felt power coming towards us. I pulled her into an embraced to shield her. "Y-you.... no way." I stuttered.

"Did you miss me Henry oppa?" Amber asked.

Melody popped her head out. "Who is she oppa?" She asked scared. "Is she going to take you away?" Melody whispered.

"Ani. I'm not leaving." I whispered back to Melody. "Why are you here Amber?"

"Henry we need you." Amber said seriously. "Don't let a mere human girl bring you down."

"Don't talk that way to Melody! She's special! Someone I want to give everything I have and can give to her. To you she might just be a human girl, but to me she is my world and life." I told her.

"Oppa your mine. You have always been ever since you became an angel." Amber said to him. "Do you get it girl? He's mine!"

I faked a laugh. "You may think that but did I? No! I'm not someone who is a toy and belongs to them. I choose who I want to belong to and it is not you."

"Watch your mouth! You know what happens to angels who fall in love with humans." Amber warned.

"Oppa.... what will happen?" Melody asked me.

I pat her hair. "To tell you the truth... I could be a wandering soul that's banished from Heaven."

"Then why did you fall for me if you know that will happen?" She asked me.

"Love is something that can happen to anyone. I fell for you and I love you even knowing the consequnces. To me, even if I were to be banished from Heaven I could be with you." I told her.

"But what are you going to do when my time has come... won't I go to Heaven and leave you?" Melody said.

"Yes.... But I was prepared for that. I would rather spend my time being here with you than having to leave you and do another mission." I told her.

The angel of all angels came. "You are set in trial! Please leave her here or else."

I pulled away from Melody and sighed. "Yes sir." I looked at Melody before going into the portal. "I will come back just for you. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise." I said before I disappeared from her sight.


Cliff hanger again! What will happen to Henry? Find out next time I update lol