Shopping!

Our one and only

Brittanii's POV

 

Shopping? What is shopping? I don't know but it sounds fun!

"Melody? What is shopping?"

"I'll show you." Melody said with a small smile.

Melody grabbed my hand and pulled me out this thing called a door. We walked for felt forever, when we came up to huge building.

"This is the mall." Melody said.

"It's nice isn't it?" Henry said.

I nodded with a great big smile, "What do we do at the mall?" I asked.

"This is were we go to shop, we can buy food, clothes and lots of other things." Meoldy said.

"Cool."

Melody grabbed my hand again and walked me in the mall, it was so big. There were so many things, to see and do, I thought it would take a life time to see everything.

First we into this store with lots of clothes. "WOW!" I yelled.

"What?" Henry asked.

"I've never seen so many clothes before."

I tried on outfit after outfit, after an hour Melody bought me six outfits. But my favorite one was the white tank top and blue jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We walked out of the store when Henry said he was hungry.  "I'm hungry, lets get something to eat."

"What do you want?" Melody asked.

"A hambuger is fine."

We walked a bit more when we came to this place called a food court. We sat down and Henry oder food for all of us. After a few minutes our waiter sat our food down. I looked at it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This is a hambuger." Melody said.

"I eat it?"

"Yeah, just try it, it's very good." Henry said.

I picked it up and took a small bite, OH MY GOD.

"This is very good, I've never had this kind of thing before."

Melody smiled. Then this blonde boy walked past me, but he hite my chair by accident and his water landed on my lap. OH NO!

I got up ran to a room that said bathroom. After ten seconds my bight yellow tail popped. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody's POV

OH MAN! 

"Why did she run away?" The blonde boy asked.

"Don't worry, she just went to clean up." Henry said.

I got up to find her, I follow the water trail, it lead me to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door behind me, so no one would come in.

"Brittanii?" I called. "Where are you?"

"Over here."

I heard her voice coming from the behind the stall. I walked behind it and saw her laying on the floor with her displayed.

"How are we going to dry you, there isn't a towel in here."

Brittanii smiled, and put her hand on her tail. And the next thing I knew it started to stem, like boiling water. After a moment her tail was gone.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brityellow here. :)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.....

remember to Subscribe and Comment