Gift giving ^ ^

Our one and only

Melody's POV

 

We seperated from Ren and returned to the house. I rushed everyone to sit down and invited Daeho and Jaemin to come over. They were here in no time.

"So whats the matter Melody-ah?" Jaemin asked.

I smiled. "I got everyone gifts! I hope you like them!"

I passed the girfts to everyone. Jaemin and Daeho first then Brittanii and lastly Henry.

"Bwoh?! You got me a gift?!" Henry asked.

I nodded my head.

Everyone excluding me was opening their gift from me. I could see the bright faces that they made when they saw what was inside. "Thank you Melody-ah!"

When Jaemin and Daeho left, Brittanii burried me with her hug. "Thank you so muh Melody-ah! I always wanted this!" She said as she put the nice seashell hairband in her hair.

I gave her a smile. "Well it fits you so I thought I might go ahead and get it for you! Well I need to retire to bed."

I left towards my room and closed the door silently. I jumped on my bed to be engulfed by its comfy comforter. I closed my eyes to finally relax from the shopping, but the door opened making my eyes shot wide open.

"Melody-ah! Sorry for being a bother, but thank you very much for the cardigan!" Henry said. I nodded and yawned to tired to say anything. "I also got something for you~"

I looked at him surprised. "You actually got something for me?"

"Neh! Look!" He sat down on my bed and gave me the bag.

I opened it and my eyes widen. "This is the dress I saw.....you didn't have to get it for me."

"There's one more in there." He added.

"This looks similar to the one I got you. I really like it!" I smiled.

He ruffled my hair. "Really?! Now we should wear it to school! So people will name us the best couple in school."

"Henry oppa! We aren't even dating though." I gave him a are-you-serious look.

He smiled. "So?"

"You don't know how the human world works about romances and stuff?" I asked.

"And how would you know? Your so expressionless and give out such fake smiles sometimes." He blurted.

My eyes widen. "You can tell?"

"Mianhe..... But yes I can tell."

I pouted. "Oppa! You......" I couldn't think of anything to say.

"I what?" He challenged.

I quickly hid under the comforter. "Ani."

"Melody-ah...... I will get you to smile one day. A true smile not a fake one!" He said.

My cheeks heated and I had a small grin on my face. "........"

"Anyways good night Melody-ah!"

 

 


Sorry I'm late and its short =.='

Comment and subscribe motivates us to write more~

If you don't know what to comment about then..........do whatever floats your boat!

Also I think I might ask questions referring to the story later because now there aren't any conflicts.....yet xD