The Picnic

Our one and only
Brittanii's POV
 
 
After Meldoy and Herny left us alone Ren and I decided to go on a picnic.
 
First we dropped by the house to get a basket and make some food.
 
We made some sandwiches and we got some fruit. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After everything was done, we headed to the park. We reached the park in a matter of minutes and walked along a stone path that was next to a river. It was relaxing how we could hear the sound of kids playing off in the distance and the sight of the river was beyond beautiful.
 
"This is really pretty." I said while walking with him. Our hands kept brushing against each other casually since we were walking so close together. Eventually, he just took my hand and intertwined our fingers together, I blushed.
 
"You're prettier."
 
"Thanks." I said quietly. He looked at me with a smile and nodded. 
 
"What's your favorite thing about being a mermaid?" Ren asked.
 
"I like that can make water do anything I want it to."
 
Ren sat down next to our picnic, I sat next to him, since we were still holding hands. I thought it was wierd that our hands fit perfectly, like two halves that form a whole. We ate our food and talked a bit, it was really great. 
 
"How is living with a human?"
 
"It's great, she has taught me so many things, it's great. because it's something new"
 
"Great, that's one reason I like you some much." 
 
"What?"
 
"You're something new, you not like many other girls."
 
I smiled which made Ren smile back at me and he started leaning in, my eyes gazed down at his lips.
 
Before I knew it, I leaned in, closing the space between us. Our lips met. I closed my eyes, as did he. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. It was like an electric spark went through my body, giving me a thrilling feeling as I kissed him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I was in total utter bliss.  
 
After a minute we pulled apart. The sun started to set, we sat next to each other and watched as the sun setted. Once the sun was gone we sat and watched the stars. This was such a great day.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, I'm so very sorry I haven't updated in a long time.
 
I hope this will make up for it.
 
hope you enjoy the update
 
remember to comment and subscribe