Plenty of Teasing

Our one and only

Melody's POV

 

I saw Brittanii and Ren were holding hands and heading towards Henry and me. I then had a smirk on my face and looked at Henry. He then also had the same smirk.

"Hi Melody and Henry." Ren and Brittanii greeted as the two approached us.

"Oh hi two love birds~" I teased. "Just got together today or have you been secretly been hiding it?" I asked already know the truth.

"Hmm.... did the two already share a kiss?" Henry teasingly asked.

The two blushed. "Stop teasing us."

"How can we not?" Henry and I said at the same time.

"Fine then!" Ren suddenly grinned. "When will the two of you become a couple?" Ren teased back.

"Oh you two also have a love line created?" Brittanii teasingly asked.

I giggled and everyone excluding Henry looked at me in shock. "We have always been together! I just never announced it." I half lied. I mean Henry and I have always been together but haven't reached the couple stage.

"What how could you not tell us?" Brittanii and Ren asked.

"How can we? You two always leave once the two of you are together." Henry said following me.

"Anyways we will leave you two alone." I said.

Henry and I then walked off to a fair nearby. I saw many rides as we approached the fair. I saw the ferris wheel and my eyes glistened in excitement but also in sadness.

Henry grabbed my hand and pulled me through the entrance. "Come on Melody-ah!"

I nodded my head and started walking. "Let's go!"

We went to the ticket booth and bought tickets to ride and do everything. It wasn't too crowded so we didn't have to wait long for the rides.

The first few rides we did all of the fast roller coaster rides. Once we finshed with the last roller coaster ride we were a bit dizzy. The two of us sat down and had some light eating. We ate popcorn and cotton candy. We also got a hamburger and a bottle of cold water.

"Which ride should we go on next?" Henry asked after we finished eating.

"Hmm.... I don't know."

We then passed by the haunted horrors. "Please come in!" A worker shouted.

"Let's go in!" Henry said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

Before I could even think of pulling away and telling no, we were already inside. I held onto his hand and he walked infront of me. I hid my face in his back afraid to look at anything.

"I'm coming for you." Someone said.

I pulled my hand away from his hand and wrapped them around his waist. "Please hurry." I said.

Henry then unwrapped my hand from him and kneeled down. "Get on."

I then got on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Henry then hurriedly finished got out of the dark place.

"Congratulations! You completed the haunted horrors! Here have these cute ghost keychains." The worker said.

Henry and I both got one.

"It's cute." I said.

"Lets both put it on our cell phone." Henry said.

I then clipped my the keychain to my cellphone and so did he. We put our phones together and laughed.

"What should we do next?" I asked.

"Let's play some games and then ride the ferris wheel." Henry said.

Henry and I played many games and won a few prizes. Henry won a cute plushie for me and I won a necklace and gave it to him. The sun started to set and we headed for the ferris wheel.

"Today we have a special couple event and we will give you two couple t-shirts and couple headbands and also have a photo taken for free!" The worker said. The worker then handed the t-shirts and the headbands. "Please smile for the camera!"

Henry and I then smiled.

The worked smiled. "You two are so cute together. Please enjoy the ride."

Before I could explain that we weren't a couple, we had already entered the ferris wheel. I looked outside to see the beautiful sun setting and the stars starting come out.

"Melody." I heard Henry call my name. I looked at him in the eye and noticed the ferris wheel had stopped to where we were at the very top.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

"Today I made you smile and laugh. I just wanted you to know that the past can never be erased and may be painful but can always become less painful." He paused. "Please stop thinking you were the reason that your parents were killed. It wasn't. It just happened."

"I know." I told him. He looked at me confused. "I know.... I just can't help but feel its my fault, but because of you I smile and laugh like before." I gave him a smile.

Henry smiled. "Thats good." He then grabbed my hand. "I also want to tell you that I love you."

I then gave him a confused look. "You love me? How?"

"I always have. Ever since I was assigned to be your guardian angel, I decided it was my job to take care of you. I soonnoticed the reason that I care for you so much is because I love you." Henry confessed.

I blushed. "I love you too.... but is it okay? I mean your an angel and I am only a human."

"A special human who has moved this angel's heart. Please be my one and only." Henry said.

I nodded my head. "I will! I will be your one and only."

Henry then leaned forward. "I love you." He whispered before he pressed his soft warm lips to mine.

"I love you too." I said when we pulled apart.

When the ride finished, Henry and I went to an empty area and flew home.

A lovely angel up in the clouds watched, as the two of us entered the house. "Enjoy it now you two because soon I will have to come in and end it all. Henry will have other duties to attend and plus he's mine." She said before heading towards earth.

 


So I left a cliffhanger and a new character enters. Also the drama for Melody and Henry is coming soon.

Please comment and subscribe ^ ^