Worried

Our one and only

Melody's POV

 

I am worried. Why is Britt like this? I mean I know its all because of Ren, but atleast control your powers a bit more. I do not want my new friend hurting. I sighed.

"What can I do?" I asked myself.

Henry suddenly comes in my room. "Tell Ren the truth. He trusts you Melody-ah."

I nodded. "When though? I don't want Britt to know when I went to go talk to Ren."

"Hmm...." Henry checks his watch. "Its only 8 right now. I can fly you there."

My eyes glistened. "We are going to fly?! Yay!"

Henry chuckled. "You like flying huh?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes oppa I do."

The two of us then opened my window and Henry's two angel wings appeared. I looked at the soft, white feathers. I looked at Henry who was sparkling and looked down at myself. I was plain. I had nothing interesting about me.

"Hey! Lets get going!" He called waiting for me to hop onto his back.

I climbed on his back and lightly embraced my arms on his neck. He suddenly flew faster and I squeeze onto him harder.

We stopped infront of Ren's house and sighed. I took several breaths before ringing his doorbell. Henry rubbed my back and I became calm.

Ren opened the door and saw the two of us. "W-what are you two going to do to us?"

"We are going to pummel you into nothing." Henry said.

"YAH!!! Oppa you can't do that." I scolded.

"Why not? He made Britt go crazy and made you worried about her. He should be punish."

"What?! What happened to Brittanii?!" Ren asked frantically.

Henry groans. "I just told you."

I tried to smile. "You see........." I paused. "After the time at the beach and you found out Brittanii's not a human but a mermaid, she started to get out of hand."

"Is she okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to! I was just surprised that she didn't entrust me her true nature. Wait how come you know thats she's a mermaid?!"

"You see.... its something that was supposed to be kept a secret." I sighed. "And the first time I saw her she was at the beach as a mermaid before she turned human."

He nodded.

Henry sighed. "What are you going to do bro?"

"I'm going to apologize at school tomorrow...... and confess my love for her.........." He mumbled the last part.

"Your going to confess your feelings?" Henry said outloud.

Ren blushed. "Yeah....."

"Really? Good luck. Tell me how it goes." I said. "Well we have to return home."

"Wait how did you get here? It doesn't seem like you took a car......" Ren started to get suspicious.

"I-I... I mean........." I stuttered.

"We were out on a date and remembered Brittanii's trouble, so we walked here since your house wasn't that far from the cafe." Henry answered.

Ren whispered to Henry. "Are you boyfriend and girlfriend already?"

Henry shooked his head and whispered back. "No, not yet......" Henry sighed.

"Henry oppa is everything okay?" I asked.

"Its nothing."

I pouted. "Heol......"

"Well we need to get going. See you tomorrow." Henry said.

Ren entered the house and we walked to somewhere safe. Henry got ready to fly and carried me bridal style. It was a slow flight and I fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry's POV

 

 

'She's so cute! I wish she could be mine forever.' I thought as she slept while I carried her home. I took my time flying so I could carry her some more. I blushed.

We finally reached her bedroom window and I set her on the bed. I pecked her lips. "Have a goodnight Melody-ah."

 


Is this long enough?

lol hope you guys liked it :)